剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
我们只好送他上医院
and we had to bring him to the hospital,
他们在他的小脚丫上扎针静脉注射
and they stuck an IV in his little foot.
太可怕了
That sounds awful.
娜塔从来没跟你说过这事
Nat never told you this story?
那件事其实视我们分开的开始
That was actually the beginning of the end of us.
我就爱听拉拉分手的精彩故事
Well, I love a good lesbian breakup story.
伊莱叫妈妈
Eli was calling for Mama,
我们都站在旁边 所以我们一直说
and we were both standing right there, so we kept saying,
"我们在这呢 妈妈都在呢"
"We're here, your mamas are here."
然后突然间
And at a certain point,
娜塔意识到 他是在叫莫娜
Nat realized he was calling for Mona,
当时 她只是我们的一个朋友 但是
who was... well, at the time, she was just a friend of ours, but
所以你和莫娜当时有一腿
So you and Mona were doing it?
是的
We were.
结果孩子就这么把你给出♥卖♥♥♥了
And then the baby threw you under the bus?
是的
He did.
我很意外你竟然还原谅他了
Well, I am surprised you could ever forgive him.
是吧
Yeah, right?
孩子们就是这样
that's the thing about these kids.
他们逼着我承认自己是什么人
They forced me to be honest about who I am
怎样伤害了别人
and how I hurt people.
这话题对我们有点太深入了
Maybe this is a little too deep for... us.
不 没关系 其实挺好的
No, it's fine. It's-it's nice, actually.
在恐怖动画片和高烧噩梦之间
Between the, uh, those horrific cartoons and the fever dreams,
我都没想到还能有成人之间的对话
I didn't even think I could have an adult conversation.
你记得那天晚上
Do you remember that night
-我拿着我的婚... -锤子
- that I showed up here with my wedding... - Hammer?
是的 我记得
Yeah, uh, you know I do.
那阵我不太清醒
Not my finest moment.
我以为你...
I thought you...
当时失心疯了
had lost your mind.
我以为我失去了这个家
I thought I'd lost my family.
你让娜塔很幸福
You make Nat really happy.
谢谢
Thank-- That's-- Thank you.
你呢
What about you?
什么
What?
有什么精彩分手故事吗
Any good breakup stories?
你有多少时间
How much time you got?
姨妈
Auntie!
去吧 快走
Get out of here. Scram.
-索菲 -索菲
- Sophie! - Sophie!
天啊 你好吗
Oh, my god. How are you?
老妈 我多说不用带东西来
Ma, I told you not to bring nothing.
我忍♥不住
I couldn't help myself.
她带了一堆玉米
She went nuts with the corn.
谢谢你来
Hi. Thank you for coming.
-丹妮 -老妈
- Dani! - Ay, Mama!
-你能来我太开心了 -当然得来了
- I'm so happy you're here. - Of course.
玛米塔
Hi, Mamita.
我的新姐妹
My new sister!
天啊 我求婚的真正原因
Oh, my god. The real reason I proposed.
我懂 我懂
I know, I know.
你♥爸♥呢 他一定特别激动
Where's your dad? He must be so excited.
他有事来不了了
He couldn't make it.
没关系 你有我们
Well, that's okay. You got us now.
对 我们是一家人了
Yeah, we're family.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah, I'm okay.
跟我来
Come with me.
什么 去哪
What? Where?
-坐下 -好吧
- Take a seat. - Okay.
我有东西要给你
I have something for you.
是什么
What is it?
是我妈妈的
It was my mother's.
你的曾祖母安娜从她订婚那天起
Your great-grandmother Anna wore this
就戴着它 一直到她离开人世
from the day she got engaged to the day she died.
然后她的遗嘱里把它留给了我
Then she left it for me in her will
让我把这个传给第一个孙子
and told me to give it to the first grandson.
我认为她不会介意
But I don't think she'll mind.
谢谢妈妈
Gracias, Mama.
如果你要把这个给她 一定要真心实意
But if you give it to her, make sure you mean it.
我知道
I know.
我会的
I will.
看着我
Look at me.
你和你父亲不一样
You're not your father.
我知道
I know that.
我们教育你要坚强
We raised you to be strong.
要是想抽身 你已经足够坚强了
And you're strong enough to leave if you need to.
你知道的
You know that.
但是需要
But it takes...
留下来却需要真正的力量
it takes true strength to stay.
这是庆祝的时候
This is a celebration time.
咱们去开心吧 走
Let's go to the party. Come on.
-哥们 索菲的祖母做饭真好吃 -是的
- Dude, Sophie's grandma can cook. - Yeah.
给我递张纸巾
Hey, hand me a napkin?
天啊 我没想到她会给我发信息
Oh, shit. I didn't think she was gonna text me.
太好了
That's cool.
谁啊
Who?
昨晚认识的姑娘 丽贝卡
Girl from last night, Rebecca.
该死 我应该邀请他来的
Fuck, I should've invited him.
下次吧
Dude, next time.
只能喝最后一杯了
These have to be our last ones.
好吧
Yeah, you're right.
我是想喝醉
I want to be drunk,
但不能为了这个姑娘喝得晕头转向的
but not like dizzy drunk for this girl, you know?
干杯
Salud.
一会儿再来找你
Catch you on the flip side.
各位 各位
Hey, everyone. Everybody.
请大家听我说两句
if I could get, uh, everyone's attention for a second.
感谢大家今晚的到来
Thank you so much for being here tonight.
你们太漂亮了 我都快哭了
You are all so beautiful I could just cry,
但是我不能
but I won't.
全世界我最喜欢的两个人要结婚了
My two favorite people in the entire world are getting married
我就不用自己有限的智商
and rather than, uh, butcher this moment
扼杀这美好的时刻了
with my own very questionable wisdom,
我找出了索菲最喜欢的诗人阿利克斯·奥尔森
I dug up something by one of Sophie's favorite poets,
写的东西
Alix Olson.
我爱你
I love you.
"活着 如我们所知"
"Living, we have learned,
"可以既马虎又精细"
can be both sloppy and precise.
"这样 你就能选择一个细心的人"
And so, you choose your careful witness
"见证自己愚蠢短暂的一生"
to your silly little life.
"你们开始追溯彼此的过往"
You begin to trace each other's journeys,
"开始跟进对方的步调"
you begin to chart each other's pace.
"你开始注意到"
You start to notice all the sweetness
"他们的一举一动的甜蜜和小细节"
and the details of their ways.
因为相爱是寻求慰藉的语言
Because loving seeks a language of solace.
当你怀有一颗宽容之心
It speaks volumes about tomorrow
爱的未来才更有意义
when you are fluent in forgiveness.
有时候熟悉会变成魅力
Sometimes familiar becomes magic.
有时候魅力也需要距离
Sometimes magic needs distance.
有时候空间源于它的构成
Sometimes space is what shapes it.
而这构成不会立即成型
And the shape is not instant.
有时候地平线会给人惊喜
Sometimes the horizon's surprising.
加利福尼亚最高法♥院♥
传票(民法)
离婚申请书
那里的风景就算冒险也值得
And the view is worth risking.
而冒险是漫长的等待
And the risk is a long wait,
但这个姑娘很执着
but this girl is persistent.
有时候未来意味着
Sometimes a future just means
每一天都值得去探寻
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表