剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
要不要喝杯水 或者别的什么
Do you want a glass of water -or anything?
所以 你为什么把媒体都叫走了
So, Why would you call off the press?
这肯定是个大新闻
This was supposed to be a huge public event,
你不需要什么二次曝光的机会
and you don't need another staged photo op.
没错 但媒体不来的话
Yeah, but without the press,
那待会只有50个人 顶多了
there's gonna be, what, 50 people here, tops.
对 但是来的都是年轻人
Yeah, but they're all young.
他们都有手♥机♥
They'll have phones.
会有人发出来的 然后我来做文章
Someone's gonna post it, and I'll push that.
这种营销
This'll be better publicity
可比任何一家媒体的效果都好
than anything the press would give you.
太冒险了
It's risky.
大众想看的是真实的新闻
People want authenticity.
希望你是对的
Well, I hope you're right about this.
乔迪
Jordi.
我不知道你要来
I didn't know you were coming.
你好 波特女士
Hi, Ms. Porter.
我想为那天的事道歉
I just wanted to apologize for the other day.
你知道 我们家有自己的一套价值观
You know, uh, my family has a different set of values,
我没想到安吉逃学的事
so I didn't really realize it was gonna be such a big issue
能造成这么大的麻烦 但
for Angie to skip school, but...
我保证下不为例
it Won't happen again.
我还想告诉你
And I just want you to know that
你的女儿很优秀
you have a really wonderful daughter,
跟她一起玩我很开心
and I love spending time with her.
谢谢你 乔迪
Well, thank you, Jordi.
谢谢你的道歉
I appreciate that.
你下次要是想跟我
And the next time you want to spend time
优秀的女儿一起玩
with my wonderful daughter,
那你先得把你的大♥麻♥放在一边 知道吗
I'm gonna ask you to ditch the pot, okay?
放了学再抽
And do it outside school hours.
当然没问题
Absolutely.
胸章超棒
Love the swag.
好吧
Okay.
我们社区多多少少都受到了
Our community is disproportionately affected
本市和国内其他地方
by homelessness in this city,
无家可归的人影响
and in every city across the country.
你们有没有问过自己 为什么
And you have to ask yourself: Why?
为何如此
Why is that?
我们的父母 他们把我们赶出家门
Well, our parents, our parents kick us out.
宗教领袖羞辱我们
Religious leaders shame us.
所谓的朋友们离我们而去
And our so-called "Friends" abandon us.
所以有一半无家可归的年轻人都是我们的一员
So nearly half of all homeless youth are one of us.
我不愿袖手旁观
I want to help.
我当选的话
When I'm elected,
我将会是洛杉矶的首位女同市长
I will be the first lesbian mayor of Los Angeles,
第一人 而且
the first woman, and...
但为了让计划落到实处
But in order to be effective,
我得知道你们在乎什么
I need to know what matters to you.
所以 请告诉我 告诉我你是谁
So please, tell me, tell me who you are,
你有什么想法
what you're thinking about.
有人发言吗
Anyone?
请
Yes?
首先
First off...
谢谢你
thank you.
我以前没见过你这样
I never saw nobody that looks like you
自称和我们一样的人
call herself one of us before.
并且
And...
甚至连我妈
n-not even my own mother
都不认可我
thinks I'm part of her.
所以
So...
我也不知道
I don't know.
那些政客全都是狗屎
Politicians are full of shit.
别介意我这么说
Excuse my French.
不会 他们就是彻彻底底的臭狗屎
No, they're completely full of shit.
如果你跟他们不一样 那就太好了
It'd be... really great if you weren't...
因为能有一位掌握实权
because it'd be cool to have
的女同跨性别盟友
a lesbian and a real trans ally...
那可太棒了
with actual power.
首先我想说 我...
Well, first of all, I want to say that I'm...
我为你母亲感到遗憾
I'm really sorry about your mother.
这是她的损失
Okay? That's her loss.
真的
Really.
然后
And...
我不会假装我们的境遇完全相同
I'm not gonna pretend that our circumstances are identical,
但确实有很多相似之处
but there are a lot of similarities.
我父亲从来没接受过我
My father never accepted me.
一天都没有
Ever.
他临终那天
Till the day he died,
他还是把我爱到神魂颠倒的伴侣
he called my partner, the woman that I love beyond measure,
称为是我的"朋友"
he called her my "Friend."
彷佛我们的爱无关紧要
As if our love was less than.
而我们的爱并非无关紧要
And our love is not less than.
但它确实很受伤
But it was painful.
-知道吗 现在也一样 -对
- You know? It still is. - Yeah.
超他妈疼
Shit hurts.
来 来
Come here. Come here.
你还好吗
You Okay?
你妈太帅了
Your mom's pretty cool.
嗯 她也没那么差
Yeah, she's not that bad.
还有人有什么...
Does anybody have any...
有什么想说的吗
anything else they Want to share?
这就是她缺少的东西
This is what she's missing.
她应该多说一点自己的事
She needs to be more personal.
对 但她不会说的
Yeah, but she won't do it.
往事伤人
It's too painful.
为什么
Why?
你还不知道她为什么参选吧
You still don't know why she's running, do you?
嗯 我应该不知道
No. I guess I don't.
这些孩子和这些鬼手♥机♥
These kids and these goddamn phones.
冬天的时候 带破碎球的起重机停在屋外
"By winter a crane with a wrecking ball was parked outside.
妈妈让大家都围到窗前来看
Mama gathered everyone to watch from our front window.
三下重锤后
In three slow blows,
整座房♥子被砸成了碎片
that building was knocked into a heap of pieces.
然后 工人们把碎石搬进了卡车
Then, Workers took the rubble away in a truck
然后用土填好了洞
and filled the hole with dirt."
你要走了吗
You leaving soon?
对 这就走 你好些了吗
Yeah, in a minute. How you feeling?
很糟糕
So shitty.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
孩子就像行走的细菌
Kids are like walking germs.
不要意思 借过
Sorry. Sorry.
-对不起 -我要用那个
- Sorry. - Just need to get that.
要喝点茶吗
You want some tea?
不了
Nah.
我都做好了
I already made some.
好吧
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
我没下毒
I didn't poison it.
我没往那方面想
That's... That's not What I was thinking, but, um...
你放泻药了吗
did you put a laxative in it, though?
因为我一直想给别人下泻药
Because I've always wanted to do that to someone.
没有
No.
那招挺不错
It's a good trick.
你应该坐下
You should sit down.
我是该坐下 熊孩子传染我了
I should sit down. Fucking kid made me sick.
伊莱从婴儿开始就没病这么重过
Eli hasn't been sick like that since he was a baby.
有一次 他病得都不吃东西了
One time, he got so sick he just stopped eating.
特别吓人
It was so fucking scary.
他都脱水了
He was dehydrated,
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表