剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
《拉字至上Q世代》前情提要
Previously on The L Word: Generation Q...
-太好了 -我说对了吧
‐ Yay! ‐ I told you!
我好喜欢看你这样
I love seeing you like this.
-我同意 -你知道谁刻薄吗
‐ I'm in. ‐ You know who's mean?
-谁 -丹妮
‐ Who? ‐ Dani.
她所有事都是一个人承担
She processes everything alone.
怎么才能让她对我敞开心扉呢
I mean, how do I get her to open up to me?
米尔纳的团队买♥♥了很多播出时间
Milner's team bought up a ton of airtime.
听说是要泼脏水
I'm hearing that it's going to be a negative attack campaign.
你的工作在于帮忙塑造并传播
Your job is to help me shape my message
我想要传递的声音
and get it out into the world.
目前这里有各种意见
There are a lot of voices in the room.
所以 我想做出一些改变
So, I would like to make some changes.
说实话
Quite frankly,
我们不知道这节目还有没有下一季
we don't know if there will be a next season.
我们需要一段火爆全网的视频
We need a viral video.
准备好听宝宝的心跳了吗
Are you ready to hear your baby's heartbeat?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
今天真的很不好过
Today was really hard.
我什么都感觉不到
I didn't feel anything.
你难道一点都不害怕吗
Aren't you scared just a little bit?
不
No.
你想知道我能不能过了牧师这茬
You were wondering if I could get over the whole priest thing.
其实 我能 因为你不是真的牧师
Well, I can, because you're not a real priest.
你被人深深地伤害过
You have deep wounds.
我不知道谁伤害了你
And I don't know who hurt you,
但是有人伤害过你
but somebody did.
我现在不太方便说话
I can't really talk right now.
我在你姐姐的订婚派对上
I'm at your sister's engagement party.
菲斯要结婚了
Faith's getting married?
你告诉那个男生你喜欢他了吗
Have you told that sweet boy
因为他也喜欢你
that you love him yet? 'Cause he loves you, too.
她们做♥爱♥了 夏恩
They were fucking, Shane!
三人行没那么好处理 小艾
Throuples are complicated, Al.
我不想失去她
I don't want to lose her.
我和吉吉我们两个
You know, we've spent
用这几天的时间
the last few days, Gigi and I,
真的解决了一些我们之前的问题
really getting into our issues.
我很高兴能够推你们一把
I'm so glad I could be there to help push you guys
解决了离婚的问题
towards hashing out your divorce.
-所以 我要走了 -怎么了
‐ So, I'm gonna go. ‐ What happened?
-我外婆摔倒了 -来 来
‐ Oh, my grandma fell. ‐ Come here. Come here.
我觉得你今天应该过去看看她
I think you should have been there for her today.
她很需要你
She really needed you.
她也知道我现在整个人都要被榨干了
She knows I'm fucking tapped out right now.
我能做的都做了
I‐I'm giving her all I've got.
和你一起是我一天中最开心的时刻
You're, like, the best part of my day.
你的一切我都爱
I love the shit out of you.
你在干什么呢
What are you doing, buddy?
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
就在今天
Tonight's the night,
你可以感受到现场激动人心的气氛
and you can certainly feel the excitement out here.
贝特·波特的选战之路遭遇了一些困难
Bette Porter's campaign has had quite a few bumps in the road,
但人们仍然对她承诺治理
but people have really responded to her commitment
类阿片药物滥用危机回应热烈
to address the opioid crisis head‐on.
现在 如果波特今晚赢了
Now, if Porter wins tonight,
她将不仅成为第一个入驻市长办公室的女性
she not only would be the first woman elected to this office,
还将成为本市第一个公开出柜的同性恋市长
but also the first openly gay mayor of the city.
今天对洛杉矶来说将会是载入史册的一天
It would truly be an historic day for Los Angeles.
民调即将结束
The polls are about to close,
我们团队的成员会在这里
and members of our team will be here...
好了各位 我们开始
Okay, everyone. Here we go.
民调已经结束
Polls are closed.
确认你们密切关注公♥证♥员网站
Make sure you're all on the registrar's website.
我们在第11选区表现不好
We hit the doors in CD 11.
我知道你上周末给我们的选民打电♥话♥了
I know that we phoned our voters this past weekend,
有多少人确实去投票了
but how many did we pull to vote?
我没有一个准确的数字
I don't have any hard numbers,
-但我们已经尽力了 -但我需要数字
‐ But we're doing all we can. ‐ Well, I need numbers.
给我统计出数字来
Go get me the numbers.
-你还好吗 -是的
‐ You all good? ‐ Yeah.
我们就剩下等结果了
All we can do is wait.
祝您好运 波特女士
Good luck, Ms. Porter.
谢谢 各位 谢谢你
Thank you, everybody. Thank you.
-你没问题的 -祝好运
‐ You got this. ‐ Good luck.
好了 女士们先生们
All right, ladies, gentlemen,
性别酷儿们
all you gender nonconforming folks out there.
你们准备好欢迎
Are you ready to welcome
今晚的荣誉客人了吗
the guest of honor this evening?
你们未来的
‐ ‐Your next mayor
洛杉矶市长贝特·波特
of Los Angeles, Bette Porter!
祝好运 贝特
Good luck, Bette!
大家好
Hi, everyone.
天啊
Oh, my goodness.
好贴心 你好
Aw, this is so sweet. Hey.
波特女士
Ah, Ms. Porter.
最近你的民调支持率越来越高
Recent polls are increasingly in your favor.
你会把这最后关头的攀升
Would you say that you're taking this last‐minute ascent
看成是一个积极的信♥号♥♥吗
as a good sign?
你我都知道永远不要相信民调
Well, you and I both know never to trust the polls.
对吧 玛雅
Right, Maya?
但我可以说我们持谨慎乐观的态度
But I have to say we are cautiously optimistic.
但是 坦白点 私下说
But, come on. I mean, off the record,
你必须要承认这很令人激动
you have to admit this is really exciting.
没什么
Well, I‐I have to admit, um...
是我必须承认的事
absolutely nothing.
安娜 31岁
-不好 -拜托 我们是在替我看
‐ No. ‐ Ugh, we're looking for me.
玛丽 28岁
她怎么样
What about her?
不好
No.
我没法相信
I can't believe
我从有一个最好的女朋友
I went from the greatest girlfriend
到有两个女朋友 到没有女朋友
to two girlfriends to no girlfriends.
-她怎么样 -不好
‐ What about her? ‐ No.
-不好 -不好
‐ No? ‐ No.
-给她一次机会嘛 -不 相信我
‐ Give her a chance! ‐ No. Please, trust me.
-好吧 -等下 她怎么样 她
‐Okay. ‐No. Ah, what about her? What about her?
-她很可爱 好 -对 我喜欢她
‐ Oh, she's cute. Okay, okay. ‐ No, I like her, I like her.
怎么了
What?
每张照片都有一只鹦鹉
Every picture's with a parakeet.
有只鸟怎么了
So what's wrong with a bird?
我不确定我是否准备好要鸟了
I don't know if I'm ready for birds.
它们太聒噪了
They're so chatty.
好吧好吧
All right, all right, all right, all right.
怎么了
What?
看你十二点钟方向那个女人
Check out the woman at your twelve o'clock.
-真的吗 -是啊
‐ Really? ‐ Yeah.
好的 我悄悄地
Okay. All right, I'll be sly.
那是你六点钟方向
That is your six.
我不认表 行了吧
I don't know clocks, okay?
-现在什么都电子化了 -你们好呀
‐ Everything's digital now. ‐ Hey, you guys.
安吉在路上
Angie's on her way.
我跟她说了等她来了找你们
I told her to find you two when, when she gets here.
-当然 没问题 -交给我们了
‐ Yeah, of course, of course. ‐ We got her.
-好的 -喂
- Okay. - Hi.
谁的电♥话♥
Who is it?
等下 什么
Wait, what?
还好吗
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
好的好的 我这就回去
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Um, I‐I‐I'll be back soon.
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表