剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
It's from one of those packet things.
还不错吧
Good, right?
昨晚从你的屋子里
So, I heard three voices
传出了三个人的声音
coming from your room last night.
-你喝了多少 -我没有
- How wasted were you? - I wasn't.
说真的
Seriously, though,
没成见
no judgment.
我从来没在清醒的时候做过
I don't think I've ever had sober sex.
我需要酒壮怂人胆
I need that liquid courage, you know?
我都看不出来别人是不是喜欢我
Or, like, I can't even tell if someone's into me.
仔细倾听 她们会告诉你的
Well, just try listening, and they'll tell you.
有深度
That's deep.
我觉得
I think there...
之前可能
there may have been...
有点误解
a little miscommunication.
要我去开门吗
You want me to get it,
还是我先把三明治吃完
or can I finish my sando?
好吧 你家 你去开门
All right, yeah. Your house. You get it.
什么事
What?
夏恩·麦卡钦的快递
Yeah, delivery for Shane McCutcheon.
她不在
No, she's not here.
谁呀
Who was it?
-什么事 -只是好奇
- What'd he want? - Just was curious
-你打算在这待多久 -一周
- how long you plan on staying. - One week.
最多两周
Two max.
这样吧 还是加个期限吧
You know what, let's not put a max on it.
你找我
You needed to see me?
是的
Yes.
新办公室喜欢吗
How do you like your new office?
这地方很漂亮
This place is beautiful.
你要是还有什么需要 就找海克托
If you need anything special, ask Hector.
你需要什么他都能办到
He'll get you anything you need.
谢谢老爸
Thank you, Pa.
你应得的 宝贝
You deserve it, carino.
你培养得好
You raised me well.
谢谢
Thank you.
你把我培养成一个做正事
You raised me to do what's right
而且有独♥立♥思维的人
and to be an independent thinker.
我从成年之后就一直为你工作
And I've worked for you for every day of my adult life,
我感激不尽
and I couldn't be more grateful.
但是
But...
贝特·波特给了我一个工作机会
Bette Porter offered me a position.
她想让我为她的竞选做公♥关♥
She wants me to run PR for her campaign.
你说点什么吧
Can you please say something?
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say, hmm?
想要我的祝福 我的批准吗
You want my blessing, my permission?
你得不到的
You're not gonna get it.
如果你认为她能给你
If you think she has something to offer you
-我给不了你的 -爸
- that I haven't given you here-- - Dad.
收拾东西
Take your things.
我一定会安排人送你出去的
I'll make sure someone walks you out.
我向索菲求婚了
I proposed to Sophie.
这起码算个好消息吧
So that's good news, at least.
我需要消化一下
That's a lot for one morning.
爸爸
Dad.
-爸爸 等等 -今天就到这
- Dad, Wait. - We're finished here.
你今天休假
Just because you have a day off
不代表我休假 早上好
doesn't mean that I have a day off. Good morning.
我可以照顾好自己
I could have taken care of myself.
你已经证明了事实并非如此
Well, you've actually proven that's not entirely true.
早上好
Good morning.
是给我的
Oh, look, that's for me.
-非常感谢 -不客气 波特女士
- Thank you so much. - You're welcome, Ms. Porter.
棒极了
Oh, fantastic.
好 今天来弄信封
Okay, so, it's mailer day.
你坐这里
So, you sit here,
然后你把
and you're gonna put the--
-抱歉 -然后你把这些标签贴信封上
- Sorry. - Okay. You're gonna put these labels on these mailers.
好的 要干多久
Okay, how long do I have to do this for?
干完为止
Until they're finished.
可以叫乔迪来帮忙吗
Can Jordi come help?
目前我不太喜欢你们俩一起玩
I don't really want you hanging out with Jordi right now.
凭什么 我逃学又不是因为她
Why? I didn't ditch because of her.
假如你想叫哪个同学
Look, if you want to call one of your classmates
来帮忙
to come help you--
那所学校里每一个人我他妈都烦死了
I hate everyone at that fucking school.
那么 恐怕你只有靠自己了
Well, then, I guess you're on your own.
行吧
Okay.
帮我个忙
And do me a favor?
少他妈说脏话 可以吗
Take it easy on the fucking f-bombs, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
真的很让我窝火啊
It just rubbed me the wrong way, you know?
我觉得她是先求了婚 然后又瞎胡闹
I feel like she proposed, and then she fucked up.
你们俩都会穿裙子吗
Are you guys both gonna wear, like, dresses?
干嘛用那个语气
Why you got to say it like that?
不知道 有点受不了
I don't know. I'm grossed out.
该死
Fuck.
知道最吓人的是什么吗
You know what's scary?
我从来不知道好的婚姻是什么样子
I've never actually seen what a good marriage looks like.
我爸在妹妹出生那天离开
My dad left the day my sister was born.
我的父母把我扫地出门
Well, my parents kicked me out of the house
然后分床而睡
and sleep in separate beds,
这样也行
so that's one way to do it.
电视台的人到了
Network's here.
-怎么 -那个
- What? - Well,
我们出尔反尔 他们不会生气吗
we went rogue. Won't they be pissed?
不可能 我们都搞定了的
They can't be. We crushed it.
经纪人们不都已经
Aren't agents already
疯狂发邮件想送艺人上节目了吗
e-mailing you trying to get their clients on the show?
-没错 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
看 他们很可能是来庆祝的 走
See? They're probably here to celebrate me. Come on.
你没问题的
You got this.
你去吧
It's all you.
这边交给我
And this is all me.
假如波特有胜出的可能
If Porter stands any chance of winning this,
洛杉矶市长竞选
波特获女性选民青睐
她需要让选民们有充足理由
she needs to give voters a reason
对费利西蒂·亚当斯丑闻既往不咎
to look past the Felicity Adams scandal.
她能否做到 我们拭目以待 其有利
If she can do that remains to be seen. Her favorability...
丹妮
Dani.
很高兴见到你
Hi. Great to see you.
很高兴加入
Excited to be here.
嗯 我先不管你了
Yeah, look, so, I'm just gonna throw you right in.
五分钟后在贝特办公室开会
We got a meeting in Bette's office in five minutes.
-可以吗 -可以 能否告诉我
- Okay? - Okay. If you'll just point me
办公室的位置 我放下东西
to my office so I can put my things down,
就过来
I'll be right there.
随便找一张空桌就好 我们不是那种党派
Just take any open desk. It is not that kind of party.
抱歉
Whoa, sorry.
没事
No, that's okay.
无与伦比 是吧
It's incredible, right?
朱迪·芝加哥借给我的
Judy Chicago loaned it to me.
我一直很喜欢她
I've always loved her.
永远都忘不了第一次看到《晚宴派对》
I'll never forget the first time I saw The Dinner Party.
她永远都有着一个清晰的目标
She's always had such a clear mission.
好像从来都不会偏离
You know, like she never deviated from the goal.
鼓舞人心
It's inspiring.
-你觉得呢 -是的
- Don't you think? - Yes.
走吧
Shall we?
最起码
Bottom line is,
我也不想当坏人
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表