剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
当你...
When you are...
当你像索菲那样 出身于一个破裂家庭
When you come from a broken family like Sophie,
那破裂就是你知道的唯一生存方式
that's the only way you know how to live.
她不是出身于破裂家庭
She's not from a broken family.
她不懂什么叫坚定
She doesn't know stability,
我怕当事情变得艰难
and I'm afraid that when things get hard,
她会离开你
she's gonna leave you,
因为那是她熟悉的方式
because that-that's what she knows.
爸爸 她比那好太多了
Dad, she's so much better than that.
她不会离开我的
She's not gonna leave me.
我们相爱 也很合拍
We love each other, and we're good together.
我需要你接受这一点
I need you to be okay with that.
好吧
Okay.
昨晚挺惨烈啊
Tough loss last night.
是
Yeah. It was.
你接下来想做什么
What are you going to do next?
我还不确定
You know, I'm not sure.
想要回你原来的工作吗
Do you want your old job back?
不 我不需要工作
No, I don't need a job.
你确定吗
You sure?
我们在继续
We're moving ahead
推动公♥司♥在林肯高地监狱的扩张计划
with our corporate expansion at Lincoln Heights Jail,
有得是空间给你发挥
and there's plenty of room for you.
那怎么可能
And how is that possible?
我在几个月前跟米尔纳谈妥了条件
I negotiated the terms with Milner months ago.
所以你赌我输吗
So, so you bet against me?
不
No.
我不是这么看的
I don't see it that way.
真♥他♥妈♥的乱
Well, it is pretty fucked up.
别这样说话 你知道我不喜欢
Don't talk like that. You know I don't like it.
我知道 这也是我这么说的原因
Yes, I do, and that is partly why I do it.
-丹妮拉 -我适应了
‐ Daniela... ‐ And as I adjust
我改变不了你的现实
to the idea that I can't change you,
我请你也这样对我
I invite you to do the same for me.
对我们来说会是一个全新的世界 老爸
It's gonna be a whole new world for us, Pa.
感觉怎么样 想吃点东西吗
How you feeling? You want something to eat?
这都是什么
What's all this?
就是一些朋友们送的东西
Oh, that's just some stuff our friends sent over, um...
我以为你不想看见这些
I thought you wouldn't want to see it.
你为什么会这么想
Why would you think that?
我不知道
I don't know. Um...
我还是会有孩子的 夏恩
I'm still gonna have a baby, Shane.
我准备好之后就会再试一次
I'm gonna try again as soon as I'm ready.
好
Yeah.
我他妈就知道
I fucking knew it.
你知道什么
You knew what?
你松了一口气
You were relieved.
我流产了 你竟然松了一口气
I lost a baby, and you were relieved.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
我松了一口气是因为你没事
I was relieved that you were okay.
胡扯
That's bullshit.
什么
What?
你赢了 想要什么都拿去
You win. You get whatever you want.
等等 这么说不公平
Hold on a second. That's not fair.
-没有一件事是公平的 -听着
‐ None of this is fucking fair, Shane. ‐ Hey, listen.
你知道我不想要孩子
You knew I didn't want this,
但是还是怀着孕出现在我面前
but you showed up pregnant anyway.
所以我该怎么办
So what was I supposed to do?
你可以一开始就诚实一点
You could have been honest from the beginning.
我对你很诚实
I was honest with you.
那你为什么还要同意
Well, then why did you agree to this?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
我同意要孩子 这样就能和你在一起了
And I agreed to do this so I could be with you.
那你现在想和我在一起吗
Do you want to be with me now?
想
Yeah.
所以你是说你也想再试一次吗
So you're saying you would like to try again, too?
我 我是说
I'm‐I'm saying...
那个
that, uh...
我想要现实一点 做好计划
I want to be realistic and to... and to plan.
我就知道
That's‐that's what I thought.
-什么 -你永远都不会变的 夏恩
‐ What? - You're never gonna change, Shane.
等等 等等 抱歉 这是...
Wait, w‐w‐w‐wait. Hold on. I'm sorry. What is...?
没有人会爱你的
No one is ever going to love you
因为除了爱你自己之外
because you're incapable of loving anyone
你谁都不爱
but your fucking self.
记得这个吗
Remember this?
我一直都没扔
I never got rid of it.
-对 -我撑着门
‐ Yeah. ‐ I got the door.
这些都放在我的车♥库♥里 直到...
You know, all of this is just gonna sit in my garage until...
我甚至都不知道
Yeah, I don't even know
这句话的后半句该怎么说
what the end of that sentence could possibly be.
这可说不好 也许安吉有一天会觉得这些很酷
Well, you never know. Angie might think it's cool one day.
不一定
Doubtful.
那 你的下一步计划是什么
So, what's next for you?
我和索菲要去夏威夷了
Uh, Sophie and I are actually going to Hawaii.
我们要在那里结婚 只有我们两个人
Yeah, we're gonna go get married out there, just‐just us.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
等你回来的时候
Well, when you come back,
希望你能和我一起加入米尔纳政♥府♥
I hope you'll consider joining me in the Milner administration.
他请我领导一支特别小组
He's asked me to spearhead a task force
解决阿片药物危机
addressing the opioid crisis.
贝特
Bette.
这是个局
It's a setup.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我和我爸一起吃了午饭
I had lunch with my dad.
然后
And, um...
他一直以来都支持米尔纳
he's been supporting Milner this whole time.
他和大型制药公♥司♥有很深的渊源
His connection to Big Pharma runs deep.
米尔纳在利用你
Milner's using you.
他只是想让别人觉得他在乎这个问题
He just wants it to look like he gives a shit.
对不起
I'm sorry.
值得吗
Was it worth it?
这一切都值得吗
Was any of it fucking worth it?
值
Yes.
我觉得值
Yes, I think it was.
我也不确定了
I don't know anymore.
晚安 索菲
Good night, Sophie.
晚安
Hey. Good night.
明天见
Uh, I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?
再见
Bye.
我要回家了
I'm‐I'm on my way home.
用载你一程吗
Do you want a ride?
行 那就太好了
Yeah. That'd be awesome.
你介意我把这个放到化妆间里吗
Do you mind if I just drop this in the greenroom really quick?
马上就好
I'll be a second.
好 去吧
yeah, go ahead.
好
Okay. Sweet.
我们能顺路去一趟珍妮冰激凌店吗
Hey, can we stop by Jeni's Ice Cream?
我想吃他家的咸甜筒
I want one of their salted cones.
我们要结婚了
We're getting married.
我和丹妮 在夏威夷
Me and Dani, uh, in Hawaii.
我们明天出发
We leave tomorrow.
姐妹 那太好了
Dude, that's‐that's so cool.
你 你一直都很想去夏威夷
You, uh... you've always wanted to go to Hawaii.
是啊
Yeah.
对 我马上就要去那结婚了
Yeah, and now I get to go there and get married.
嫁给丹妮 明天
To Dani tomorrow.
我听见了
Yeah, I hear you.
实在 太好了
That's... that's awesome.
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表