剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
in this area, it just feels like‐‐
你就是爱上她了 傻孩子
Yeah, that's love, bro.
不是
No.
是
Oh, yeah.
就是
It is.
你们杏仁奶也喝光了
You're out of almond milk!
欢迎来到银湖区
日落大道交叉口
你穿得像个复活节兔子糖有什么特别的原因吗
So, is there a reason you're dressed like an Easter Peep?
夏恩 我选择这个颜色是因为它会流行的
Shane, I chose this color so it would pop.
洛杉矶时报的记者们一天都跟着我采访
Like, this L. A. Times reporter is following me around all day
我希望写出来的文章是这样的
for this profile, and I would like the article to say, like,
《艾丽丝·皮斯泽基完美驾驭》
"Alice Pieszecki Is Killing It."
你懂的 大写字母的
You know, maybe in capitals.
很抱歉我迟到了 生日快乐
So sorry I'm late. Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thank you.
没什么大不了的 大家放松
It's not a big deal. Everyone, relax.
四十岁是个大事情
Well, it can be.
我是说 如果你想
I mean, you can experience
你会经历真正的蜕变
true metamorphosis at 40 if you let yourself.
别听那些鬼话
Don't listen to that bullshit.
会有些奇怪的事情发生
Shit gets weird.
你的身体会
Things on your body
开始下垂啊 变化啊
start dropping and changing.
我的屁♥股♥
My ass,
不明显
it's not obvious,
但是我知道它已经开始下垂了
but it has moved, I can tell.
我们都没有什么可抱怨的
None of us has anything to complain about.
听着 我
Look, I...
我从来不知道我能活这么长
I never knew I'd get this far, so...
我真的很开心
I'm just happy.
很好 是该这样
Good, you should be.
嗯
Yeah.
那么
Um, so...
我们想
we want to do
给你庆祝生日
something to celebrate your birthday...
-不用 -就
‐ No. ‐ Just...
我说了 不需要派对
I said no party.
-不是派对 -不是
‐ Not a party. ‐ No.
只是搞点活动
We just have to do something.
毕竟是四十岁生日
I mean, it's your 40th birthday.
-嗯 -你们啊
‐ Yeah. ‐ Oh, God, you guys.
在酒吧见
Let's meet at your bar.
喝酒
Drinks.
-嗯 当然 -好的
‐ Yeah, sure, sure. ‐ Yeah, fine.
就咱们三个
Just the three of us.
-嗯 -行
‐ Yeah, mm. ‐ Okay.
-我没问题 -嗯
‐ Sounds good to me. ‐ Yeah.
这些前提下可以
Under those parameters, okay.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
什么时候
Hmm, when?
你容光焕发的
You look all glow‐y.
安吉学校有点事 所以
Oh, Angie had a thing at school, so...
还以为你来了一发呢
Oh... I thought you got laid.
是吗
Yeah.
我知道
I know,
因为我也觉得怎么会呢
'cause I was laughing inside, too.
确实很久了
Yeah, it has been a long time.
不会吧 多久了
No, how long has it been?
-一年 -也没那么久
- A year? - It hasn't been that long.
我很了解别人
You know, I know people.
当然
I'm sure you do.
有什么想带我们看的吗
Is there something you wanted to show us?
-有 -好
‐ Yes. ‐ Okay.
实地考察吧
Uh, field trip.
走吧 步行即可到
Let's go, walking distance.
东西都拿上
Get your stuff.
果汁带上了吗
You got your juice box?
很时髦的
This is very hip.
有吗
Is it?
小步小步来
Just a little bit, little bit.
我感觉自己正在往
I got to say I feel like I'm going into a...
-不不 -突然往下走了
‐ No, no, no, no, no. ‐ We're going downhill all of a sudden.
马上就到 马上就到
We're almost there, almost there,
-马上就到 -正在下山啊
- almost there. ‐ We're going down a hill.
-好了 好了 停 停 -好的
‐ Okay, okay, stop, stop, stop, stop. ‐ Okay.
-朝这个方向 -好
‐ Turn this way. ‐ Okay.
-我努力相信你 -老天爷 艾丽丝
‐ I'm trying to be trusting. ‐ Jesus Christ, Alice.
-嗯 嗯 -把手给我
‐ Yeah, yeah. ‐ Give me your hand.
准备好了吗
All right, ready?
-行 好的 -好了
‐ All right, okay. ‐ Okay.
一 二
One, two...
三
three.
达娜酒吧
怎么样
What do you think?
这真是
It is just...
最棒的
It's the best.
最棒的 这
It's the best, it's...
-是吗 -最棒的
‐ Right? ‐ It's the best.
棒极了
Amazing.
达娜肯定会喜欢的
Dana would love it.
-你什么时候想到的 -开什么玩笑
‐ When did you think of that? ‐ Are you kidding me?
我...这...显然会叫这个
I just, I mean, it's an obvious choice.
太棒了
It's so good!
我好喜欢你们 照张相吧
I love you guys. Let's take a picture.
-我爱你们 -好啊 好啊
‐ I love you. ‐ Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
照张相
Take a picture, okay.
墨镜 墨镜
Glasses, glasses.
好了
Okay.
好的
All right.
好的 手♥机♥ 照相
All right, phone, picture.
我得先哭一场
I'm gonna cry first thing in the morning.
-转过来 -转着呢
‐ Flip it around? ‐ Yeah, flipping.
好的 准备好了吗
Okay. Okay, ready?
好的 最后一批了
Okay, that's the last batch.
-谢谢 -没事
‐ Thanks. ‐ Yeah, no problem.
显然订多了
Um, you totally over‐ordered.
我想着...我们需要
I just thought, you know, we'd, we'd need‐‐
这么多东西往哪藏呢
I mean, where are we even gonna hide all of this?
-生日快乐 -老大
‐ Happy birthday. ‐ Hey, boss.
谢谢
Thanks.
有需要我签字的单吗
Uh, do you have some checks for me to sign?
-有 -带你去
‐ Yes‐‐ ‐ I'll show you.
很好
Great.
苔丝 非常感谢你
Tess, thank you so much for this.
没事
Sure.
我知道你不愿意
So, I know you don't like to make
把生日什么的
a big deal out of your birthday
搞太大
or anything.
我真的希望为你做点事
I really want to do something for you.
三十号♥台
好 最后几个镜头
All right, last looks!
我发了几张新出的竞选广♥告♥图给你
I had sent you a new copy of this campaign ad.
没收到邮件吗
Did you not get my E‐mail?
没有 抱歉稍等
No. Excuse me.
应该没收到
I don't think so.
嗯
Yeah.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我大概是把竞选手♥机♥
I s‐seem to have misplaced
放错地方了
my campaign phone.
好 上次用是在哪
Okay, uh, when did you have it last?
我会想出来的
I'll figure it out.
-谢谢 -其实
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表