剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
Not one and a half.
而我那时候就觉得自己不完整
And I felt like half of a person.
懂
Yeah.
很抱歉这让我们相隔甚远
I'm sorry that it meant that I had to be so far away from you.
因为你是这世上给我带来最多快乐的人
Cause you make me happier than anyone in the whole world.
我很想你
And I miss you.
我一直很想你
I miss you all the time.
我真的很想你
I miss you so much.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
真的
I really do.
我一直都在想你
I miss you all the time.
所以你才打电♥话♥来的吗
Is that why you called?
不是
No. Um...
我打给你是因为我觉得贝特需要你
No, I called you 'cause I thought B needed you.
好
Okay.
你没事我就放心了
Well, I'm glad you're okay.
对
Yeah.
我何止是没事
I am more than okay.
好吧 你会保守秘密的吧
Okay, can you... can you keep a secret?
当然
Of course.
你答应我不会告诉任何人
You promise not to tell anyone?
我答应你
I promise.
好 你也不能抓狂
Okay, and you can't freak out.
我不抓狂
I'm not gonna freak out.
好
Okay.
我今天亲了乔迪
I kissed Jordi today.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
-别 别笑了 -我太开心了
- Stop! Stop! ‐ I'm so excited.
-你的初吻 -是的
‐ It's your first kiss. ‐ Yay.
太疯狂了
That's so crazy.
别乱动方向啊
Okay, hold on.
好 我骑上车就是小鬼跑酷
All right. I'm a speed demon on this thing!
-别乱动 -好
‐ Freaking hold on. ‐ Okay.
你知不知道我是怎么知道你并不残缺的
You know how I know you're not broken?
-怎么知道的 -因为所有人都爱你
‐ How? ‐ Because everybody loves you.
没啊 有谁爱我了
No, they don't, dude.
有 那个达娜酒吧的酒保就爱你
Yeah. That‐that hot bartender at Dana's.
苔丝吗 她不爱我
Tess? She does not love me.
还有 丽贝卡
Oh, and‐and, uh, Father Rebecca.
她绝对不爱我
Uh, she definitely doesn't love me.
不 大家都爱你
Yeah, everybody does.
我爱你
I love you.
真的吗
Really?
那当然
Fuck yeah.
和你一起是我一天中最开心的时刻
You're, like, the best part of my day.
你的一切我都爱
I love the shit out of you.
我也爱你
I love you, too, man.
我准备走了
I'm gonna go.
我觉得是个好主意
Yeah, I think that's a good idea.
大家都还在气头上你先别走
Well, maybe you shouldn't leave when we're all angry.
我没生气 只是累了
I'm not mad. I'm just really tired.
好 晚安
Okay. Good night.
怎么 你现在准备跟我说什么
What? What are you gonna say to me right now?
我觉得你对她苛刻了点
I think you're being a little hard on her.
为什么大家都站在她那边
Why does everyone take her side?
我可没有
Whoa. I am not doing that.
我们还没跟孩子们说她就跟陌生人说了
She outed us to a stranger before we even told our children.
我知道 但
I know, but...
我竟然还得为这事要跟你们两个都吵一架
I can't believe I have to fight both of you on this.
太他妈扯了
It's un‐fucking‐real.
这都是什么东西
What the hell are these?
孩子们给我们每个人都留了言
The kids wrote us all notes.
这是给吉吉的
That's... It's for Gigi.
"我喜欢和你一起做早餐"
"I love making breakfast with you."
真好
That's really sweet.
"我喜欢你给我们讲故事"
"I love when you read us stories."
"M·艾丽丝"
"M. Alice."
M·艾丽丝
M. Alice.
[脏话罐]一种惩罚措施 说了脏话就要罚款
罐子里的钱最终用于家庭活动或慈善捐助
"你把脏话罐装满了我很开心"
"I'm glad you fill up the swear jar."
他们叫我M·艾丽丝
They called me M. Alice.
玛丽丝
Malice.
"M"是"妈妈"的意思
Well, the "M" Is for "Mom,"
所以是"妈妈艾丽丝" 妈丽丝
so it's "Mom Alice." Malice.
-就是这样 -明白了
‐ Oh. Yeah. Right. ‐ I see.
挺好 我接受了
Well, that's okay. You know, I'll take it.
你看 他们没事
See? They're fine.
是 我看出来了
Yeah. I can see that.
这是好事
And that's good, right?
你一直在担心这方面的事情
I mean, that's what you've been worried about this whole time.
他们似乎没事
They seem to be okay.
我觉得
I think I just, um...
我有点
I feel a little like...
我不想对她和任何人苛刻
I don't want... I don't want to be mean to anyone or to her.
我只是 有点不知所措
I just... Feeling a little overwhelmed.
好吧
Okay.
太乱套了
It's so confusing, you know?
我不想让你受伤害
I don't want to hurt you, but then I...
可是我又对那谁
I have all these feelings, you know,
有感觉
for... for...
对吉吉
For‐for Gigi.
但是 五味杂陈
But, like, all the feelings, you know?
-喜忧参半的那种 -我知道
- Like, all the bad stuff and the good stuff. ‐ Yeah.
就好像
Just, like...
是的 我能看出来
Yeah, I can see that.
我爱你
I love you.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
这一点我一点都不迟疑
I'm not confused about that.
我知道
I know that.
我不介意
I'm okay.
-真的吗 -真的
‐ You are? ‐ Yeah.
我一直都是一个很开放的人 你知道的
I mean, I've always been an open person. You know that.
我认为我们两个感情很好
And... I think you and I are in a really good place,
-所以 -是的 我也这么认为
‐ So‐‐ ‐ Yeah. I do, too.
我知道这很难 但是
I know this is tricky, but...
我相信你
I trust you.
我不想失去你
I don't want to lose you.
我不会离开的
I'm not going anywhere.
我吃定这段感情了
I'm totally in this.
为什么全世界你最好
Why are you the best?
天生如此
I was born this way.
-是吗 太好了 -是的
‐ Oh, yeah? Oh. Great. ‐ Yeah.
你要不要给她打电♥话♥请她回来
Do you think you should call her and invite her back?
-好的 我给她打电♥话♥ -好
- Yeah. I'll call her. ‐ Okay.
尽量别太苛刻
Maybe try not to be so mean.
好的 我尽量
Okay, I'll try.
我们看着像不像大根
Do we look like penises?
像 都是大根
Oh, yeah. They're all cocks.
一直都是
Always.
不 我认为是很合理
No, I‐I think that's reasonable.
对
Yeah.
明白
Understood.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
泰勒的律师说他不会起诉你
So, Tyler's lawyer said that he's not going to sue you.
-太好了 -条件是你公开道歉
‐ Thank God. ‐ If you make a public apology.
你可以告诉他去死了
Well, you can tell him to go fuck himself.
我敢肯定那样也行
I'm sure that'll go over well.
你有两个选择
You have two options.
我可以退出竞选
I can drop out of the race.
或者你可以反转
Or you pivot
发表一个只有你能说得出的演讲
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表