剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
Let's not do that.
怎么了 我只是说
What? I'm just sayin'...
她很性感
She's hot.
我有眼睛 我看得出来
I got eyes, and I can fuckin' see.
-好吗 -好吧 你喝多了 还很偏执
- Okay? - Okay, you're very drunk and very paranoid.
要不然她怎么再也不说我好看了
How come she never says that I'm pretty anymore, you know?
我挺漂亮的吧
I am... I'm pretty, right?
你很漂亮
You're very pretty.
我觉得苔丝有话要跟你说
I think Tess wants to talk to you.
该死
Fuck.
我该去和她谈谈
I should go talk to her.
去和她聊聊吧
Yeah, go talk to her.
真希望丹妮肯跟我聊
I mean, I wish Dani would talk to me.
好吧 你冷静点
Okay, calm yourself.
好吧
Okay.
我要去找她聊了 肯定很棒
I'm gonna go talk to her. It's gonna be great.
你可以的
You got this, buddy.
你不用这么别扭
You don't have to make this weird.
你可以和我正常说话
You can just talk to me.
好 我不觉得哪里别扭
Okay. I‐I don't feel like I'm being weird.
我现在很别扭吗
Am I... am I being weird?
是 很奇怪
Yeah. Very.
好 我猜我能察觉到
Okay. Yeah, sure, I guess I could see that.
你以前跟朋友睡过吗
Have you ever slept with a friend before?
没 就跟路人和牧师睡过
Nope. I sleep with strangers and priests.
这样 什么时候你不把事情弄得很奇怪了
Okay. Well, it's only fun if you...
什么时候才能尽兴
don't make it weird.
好 我之前不知道
Okay, great. I didn't know that.
还有 我们不会再搞到一起了
And... it's never gonna happen again.
这个我之前也不知道
Oh. I didn't know that, either.
我今天学到了很多
I'm learning so much today.
你真可爱
You're so cute.
谢谢 你真 性感
Thank you. You're... very hot.
我这么说没事吧
Am I allowed to say that?
-没事 -因为我们是朋...
‐ It's fine. ‐ Cause we're fr‐‐ Okay.
-懂了 -好
‐ Copy that. ‐ Good.
太好了
Great.
我不过是老了点
Just because I got a fade,
不代表我就不想
it don't mean that I don't want her
-她夸我漂亮 你懂吧 -懂
- to tell me I'm pretty. You know? ‐ Yeah.
你以前绝对说过
You mentioned that for sure already.
-抱歉打扰了 -什么事 姐妹
‐ Hey, I'm sorry to interrupt. ‐Oh. Sup, bud?
-你收到我的短♥信♥了吗 -没有啊
‐ Did you get my text? ‐ No.
对了 之前的事对不起
Oh, sorry about the thing earlier, by the way.
但我跟苔丝没事
But Tess and I are cool.
嗯 好好好 这很好
Oh, good, good, good, I'm glad to hear that.
但 我发短♥信♥是想跟你说奎拉搬进来了
But, um, I‐I texted you to say that, uh, Quiara's moving in.
我靠
Holy shit.
那可太棒了 恭喜你
That's awesome. Congratulations.
-谢谢 -客气
‐ Thank you. Um... ‐ Yeah.
然后我们想要 二人世界
And we'd like to... live together.
天啊 你是想让我搬出去
Oh, God. You want me to move out.
行 完全可以 没问题
Yeah. Totally. Of course.
一周时间够用吗
Would a week be enough time?
一周 没问题
A week is... perfect.
没问题 挺好的
That's‐that's good. It's great.
理解万岁 谢了
Thank you for understanding. I appreciate it.
抱歉打扰了
I'm sorry to interrupt.
-玩得开心 -谢了
‐ Have fun tonight. ‐ Thank you. Thanks.
-玩得开心 我走了啊 -谢谢
‐ Enjoy yourself. Be safe. ‐ Thank you.
惨了
Fuck.
太好了
Yo, thank God, man!
你现在能跟我住一起了
Now you can live with me!
-真的吗 -姐妹
‐ Really? ‐ My buddy!
-靠 -你还记得那个伙伴制度吗
‐ Oh, shit. ‐ Oh, you remember that buddy system?
我现在急需一个姐妹 你就是这个人
Oh, man, I need a buddy right now, and you're it!
好的 酒鬼
Okay, Drunkie, whee...
你知道我现在想干什么吗
you know what I want to do right now?
什么
What?
我他妈想去夏威夷
I want to go to fuckin' Hawaii.
我还以为你想吃披萨
I thought you were gonna say you wanted to go get pizza.
不 我想去沙滩上度假
No. I... I want to be on a beach
然后再来一个椰子汁之类的
and, like, go have one of those coconut drinks and shit.
真想去啊
Oh, man.
我可以帮你从吧台点一杯 没事的
I can get you a drink from the bar, no problem.
我靠
Oh.. shit!
什么鬼
What the fuck?
这是我的保留曲目
This is my jammy jam!
来吧
Let's do it!
好 来
Yeah! Go!
我好喜欢这歌♥
Damn, I like this song.
要改造的太多了
This is a lot to handle.
快 再放开点 给我看看你都会些什么
All right, a little more, let me see what you got.
不错
That's‐that's good.
你要
Yeah, maybe like‐‐
把手放下来
Yeah, keep the arms down.
对 对了
Right. All right.
好 就是这样
It's like‐‐ uh, okay. This is a lot.
屁♥股♥动起来
Just move your hips!
-我在扭屁♥股♥ -不 要像这样
‐I am moving my hips. ‐Yeah‐‐ No, like this.
好
Okay.
这歌♥好听
Damn, I like this song.
我喝高了
I'm drunk as fuck.
给我看看你的驾照
Let me see your driver's license.
-好 -给我看看
‐ Oh, yeah. ‐ I want to see it.
还不是正式的那个
Okay, uh, it's not the real one.
这个只是临时的
Um, it's just a temporary one.
还不知道什么时候能...
I don't know when‐‐
-我给你这个钱包你还挺喜欢的 -当然
- Oh, and you liked the wallet that I got you. ‐ Yeah.
-早跟你说过了 -好
‐ Told you I did. ‐ Okay.
好 准备
Okay, ready?
天啊
Oh, my God.
还好我没有错过
I'm so glad I didn't miss this.
-这可是件大事 -还好我也很开心
‐ It's such a big deal. ‐ Yeah, me, either.
我总在怀念以前的事
I keep missing everything.
何必这样呢
Why do you have to?
何必呢
Like, really, though, why?
这么说吧
Okay.
你知道你现在
You know how right now
你在尽力想清楚自己的很多事
you're trying to figure out a lot of things about yourself?
比如你想要什么 你想做什么事
Like what you want, uh, what you want to do,
想和谁在一起
who you want to be with?
但这可能会非常难 对吧
And‐and that can be pretty hard, right?
对 非常难
Yeah, yeah, really hard.
其实
Well...
你在这个阶段想这个问题是对的
you're doing it when you're supposed to.
但
And...
我
I...
我当时没有
I didn't do that.
我没有到什么时候做什么事
I didn't do that at the right time.
我花了很长时间去了解真正的自己
It took me a long time to figure out who I was.
我很小的时候就认识你妈妈
And I‐I met your mom when I was really young.
我们相爱了 这很美好
We fell in love, and that was wonderful.
但我却迷失了自我
But somehow I got lost.
而且我只有离开你妈妈 才能找到自己
And I didn't think that I could, uh, find myself unless I left.
这样能说明白吗
Does that make sense?
能
Yeah.
能 能说明白
Yeah, I think so.
我想你能拥有
I‐I wanted you to have...
两个完整的家长
two whole parents.
而不是一个半
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表