剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
Okay, you'll buy.
但我从公♥司♥带了几卷厕纸回来
But, uh, I did pick up some toilet paper from work,
所以你也不能说我没做贡献
so you can't say I'm not contributing.
-这是什么 -不知道
- What's this? - Oh. I don't know.
之前送到的 我替你签收了
It came for you earlier. I signed for it.
说真的
So really,
这都是我给家做的第二种贡献了
that is two ways I'm contributing to the household.
糟糕 我做错了什么吗
Shit. Did I do something wrong?
没有
No.
离婚申请书
我们走
Let's go.
是代表要出去玩了吗
Does that mean we're going out?
等一下 我要换上好裤子
Hold on, I got to put on my good pants, though.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
谢谢
Thank you.
这里真不错
This place is nice.
你知道吗 去吃车♥库♥披萨我就很开心了
You know, I would've been happy to go to Garage Pizza.
不 我想来可以用刀叉吃饭的地方
No. I wanted to go somewhere with forks.
很好笑 你很风趣
Yeah, that was funny. You're funny.
我有执念
I have my moments.
那个 吃饭之前有件事情
Look, um, I don't think I can make it all the way
一定要先告诉你
through dinner without telling you something first.
我知道 你是跨性别
I. .. - I know. You're trans.
-我在基达上看到你了 -我有张代金卡
- I saw you on Grindr. - I've got a gift card.
-我的天 -对 这...
- Oh, my God. - Yeah. It's...
非常抱歉
I-I am so sorry.
你不 你不喜欢代金卡
You hate, you hate the gift card?
不 不
No. No.
我说的话实在太蠢了
I feel so stupid for saying the thing I said.
不不不 没关系的
Oh, no. No, no, it's okay. It's-it's...
-不不不 -我太粗鲁了
- No. No, no, no. - That's so rude of me.
我去年在洛杉矶城市学院做了个演讲
I did this lecture at L. A. City College last year,
然后他们付给我这张一百块的代金卡
and they paid me in this hundred dollar gift card and I've just,
我一直在等一个合适的人把它用掉
I've been waiting for the right person to use it on.
尽管我已经说出来了
Now that I say that out loud, though,
我有点想收回来
I-I kind of want to take it back.
好了 等一下 等一下
Okay, okay, hold on, hold on.
好了 我们这么办
All right. Here's What We're gonna do.
我们尽量用八十块多点一些吃的
We just need to get as many things as possible for 80 bucks,
这样还留出了小费 我们什么钱都不用花
so that We can leave a tip and then just not pay for anything.
还可以不吃了去喝咖啡
We could also just bail and get coffee.
你可以明早给我买♥♥咖啡
You can get me coffee tomorrow morning.
好
Okay.
好啊
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
鹿肉和鹅肝草
Oh, it's, uh, venison and foie grass.
好贵
Expensive.
你说的好像不对
I don't know if you're saying that right.
所以 那个信封里是什么
So, uh, what was in that envelope?
没什么
Nothing.
好吧
Okay.
只是想让你知道 我愿意帮你藏尸体
I just want you to know, I'd help you hide a body.
我就说这么多
That's all I'm gonna say about that.
你把这玩意放一放
What if you just put that down for a second,
看看周围
looked around?
只是建议
Just a thought.
你说得对 还是要活在现实里
You're right. Gonna have to go live.
能给我两杯最便宜的龙舌兰吗
Excuse me, can I get two shots of your cheapest tequila?
-好的 -谢谢
- Sure thing. - Thank you.
我喝酒壮个胆 一切就都是数量的问题了
Once I get my liquid courage, all a numbers game.
学着点
Watch and learn.
你好 我是
Hi. I'm, um...
你忙着呢 也不在我的能力范围内
um... you're busy and way out of my league.
我去找几个容易点的小妞
I'm gonna go scout some local talent.
好吧
Okay.
恶心
Disgusting.
-谢谢 -一共十八块
- Thank you. - That'll be, uh, $18.
妈妈买♥♥单
Mama's buying.
孩子啊
Kids.
你好吗 我叫芬利
How are you? Uh, Finley.
-能请你喝一杯吗 -我已经喝一杯了
- Can I, um, get you a drink? - I already have a drink.
-天呐 给 -收到
- Oh, boy. Here you go. - Copy that.
-先记单吗 -好啊
- Keep it open? - Yeah, sure.
我 我是芬利 你
I'm-I'm Finley. Do you, uh,
-想和我喝一杯吗 -夏恩
- want to have a drink with me? - Hey, Shane.
-明白了 -你还好吗
- Copy that. - Hey, how you doing?
挺好的 好久没见了
I'm good. It's been a while.
是啊
It has. Yeah.
我在想
I was wondering...
今晚不行
Not tonight.
你们好 玩得开心吗
Hello. How's it going over here?
你们还要再来一杯 对吗
You guys need another one of these, right?
阿姆斯特尔轻啤
Amstel Light?
好的 这些也再来点
Yes, that's right, and some more of those.
去去就回
I'll be right back.
玩得还开心吗
How's it going over here?
-这个还要再来一杯 对吧 -你好
- You guys need another one of these, don't you? - Hey. Uh...
-不 -好极了
- No. - Great.
再来一轮吗 来吗 来吗
Another round here? Yeah, yeah, yeah? Yeah, yeah?
你呢 今晚玩得开心吗
How about you? How's your night going?
在这里玩欲擒故纵吗
Over here playing hard to get, huh?
不不不
No, no, no.
但是很高兴你来 我是苔丝
No, but really, I'm glad you're here. I'm Tess.
夏恩
Shane.
姑娘 我知道你是谁
Girl, I know who you are.
这个城市里每个人都知道你是谁
Everyone in the city knows who you are.
你就是个活生生的传奇
You're, like, a living legend.
不不不 我不是
No, no, no. No, I'm not.
太可爱了
How adorable is that?
你不喜欢这个名号♥
You don't like that reputation.
妹子们肯定喜欢你这种高冷人设
Oh, come on, girls must love that Wall that you've built.
谢谢 宝贝儿
Thanks, babe.
14号♥桌
Table 14.
但是讲真的
But seriously,
我很高兴你来了
I'm stoked that you're here.
真希望整间酒吧里都是我们这样的妹子
I wish the whole bar was filled with girls like us.
派对时间 小伙子们
Party time, boys.
需要点别的吗
Can I get you something else?
那女人是谁
Who is that woman?
她是苔丝 我女朋友
That's Tess. My girlfriend.
她 很擅长与人相处
She's, uh, she's good with people.
和我就不一定了
Not always with me.
能给我来杯啤酒吗
Hey, can I get a beer?
抱歉
Sorry.
可怜的小家伙 折腾坏了
Poor thing, he's exhausted.
这我确定 他吐的到处都是
Well, I'm sure; he puked everywhere.
所以炖锅才被丢到了路边吗
That's why the Crock-Pot's out on the curb.
对 它的日子已经到头了
Yeah, that ship has sailed.
还是要谢谢你照顾他
Thank you again for taking care of him.
我知道这有多累人
I know it must have been hard.
是啊
Well, yeah.
我今天翘了一个很大的会议
I mean, I-I left a really big meeting today.
抱歉 明天不会这样了
Well, I'm so sorry. It's not gonna happen tomorrow.
我联♥系♥过吉吉了 她明早过来
I called Gigi, and she'll be here in the morning.
好吧
Okay.
你有什么感觉
What are you feeling?
我感觉自己像个保姆
I'm feeling like a babysitter.
好吧 这不算是感觉
Okay, that's not a feeling.
不 相信我 这是
No, trust me, it is.
艾丽丝
Alice.
艾丽丝
Alice...
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表