剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
但你不能否认她自有特别之处
but you can't deny that she's special.
她能鼓舞人心
She's inspiring.
每一天她都在给我激励
She inspires me every day.
以前从没人给过我这种感觉
I've never felt like that about anyone before.
我知道你暂时很难看出来
I know it might be hard for you to see right now,
但她值得
but she's worth it.
我明白了
I see.
什么
What?
是啊
Yeah.
这对你有别的意义
Yeah, this is, this is something else for you.
那句话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你已经被她影响了
She's gotten to you.
不是 没有
No, no, she hasn't.
-这是... -祝你好运
‐ This is... ‐ Good luck.
-你要去哪儿 -其实
‐ Where are you going? ‐ You know,
我之前非常希望她是改变世界的那个人
I really wanted her to be the one to change the world,
不过我大概只能靠自己了
but I think I'm gonna have to do it on my own.
再见 丹妮
Goodbye, Dani.
你觉得她表现如何
How do you think she's doing?
-她会过的吧 -放轻松
‐ She's gonna pass, right? ‐ Relax.
我相信她表现不错的
I'm sure she's doing fine.
-她看起来很聪明 -她就是个天才
‐ She seems like a smart kid. ‐ No, she's a fucking genius.
我只是觉得这些人靠不住
I just don't trust these people.
见鬼了
Like, holy shit.
你是奎拉
You're Quiara.
-是的 -天啊 我好喜欢你去年
‐Yeah. ‐Oh, my God, I loved your set
在格拉斯顿伯里音乐节上的表演
at Glastonbury last year. I...
真是棒极了
It was absolutely amazing.
谢谢
Thank you.
是否方便跟你合照一张呢
Do you mind if I take a picture with you?
没事 来吧
No, not at all. Let's do it.
要我来照吗
You want me to do it?
好的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
-好了吗 -好了
‐ You ready? ‐ Yes.
好的 一 二
Okay. One, two...
三 好了
Three. All right.
-非常感谢 -应该的
‐ Thank you so much. ‐ Of course.
-见到你很高兴 -我也是
‐ Nice meeting you. ‐ You, too.
-她很有品味 -别说了
‐ She's got good taste. ‐ Oh, shut up.
怎么样
So?
过了
I passed.
-我就知道 我就知道你肯定过 -棒
‐ I knew it. I knew you would. ‐ Yes!
当然
Yeah.
好了 那么 你知道那是什么意思
All right, well, you know what that means.
怎么 你什么意思
What? What do you mean?
你想去哪就去哪儿
Anywhere you want to go.
真的吗
Really?
-当然 -当然
‐ Yeah. ‐ Yeah.
好啊
Okay.
-好 太好了 出发吧 -走吧
‐ Okay, sweet. Let's go. ‐ Let's do it.
-准备好了吗 -当然
‐ Ready? ‐ Yes.
好的 宝贝 走吧
All right, honey, let's go.
你们真该看到她们的表情
You should've seen their faces.
她们
They were, like...
吓坏了又充满愧疚 知道那种表情吗
you know, shocked but guilty. You know that look?
她怎么就不告诉我呢
Why didn't she just tell me?
我又不是会乱说的人
It's not like I'm gossipy.
我不是
I'm not.
那只是给我的设定而已
That's just my persona.
她很可能只是害怕
She was probably just scared.
-怕什么 -你也知道
‐ Of what? ‐ You know,
在生活中 有时候 我们会用回避的方式
sometimes, in life, we avoid the people
对待那些会说真话的人
who are gonna tell us the truth.
好吧 没什么帮助
Okay. This isn't helping.
你是她的好朋友
Hey. You're a really good friend to her.
-嗯 -谢谢
‐ Yeah. ‐ Thank you.
-嗯 没错 -谢谢
‐ Yeah, you are. ‐ Thank you.
你很棒 我也很抱歉
You're amazing. I'm sorry.
看到你们我好想回老家啊
Y'all are making me so homesick.
真希望我的好朋友也在洛杉矶
I wish my best friends lived in L. A.
我们不是朋友
We're not friends.
好吧
Okay.
你们要买♥♥单吗
Um. Are y'all ready for the check?
-嗯 买♥♥单真是太好了 -要不这样吧
‐ Yeah, check would be awesome. ‐ You know what?
我们还要等一会儿
I think we're gonna need a minute.
好的 那我等会儿再过来吧
Okay, I'll just be back in a sec, then. Yeah.
我好喜欢你的节目
I love your show.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
棒极了
Ugh, great.
我做错什么了
What did I do?
那幅画是新的
That's new.
我喜欢
I like it.
谢谢
Oh. Thanks.
我两个月前在费伊/克莱恩画廊买♥♥的
Got it a couple months ago at Fahey/Klein.
我想念那地方
I miss that place.
-谢天谢地 -她通过了
- Oh, thank God. - She passed.
要是没过 她八成会怪我
She probably would've blamed me if she hadn't.
我讨厌教她学车
You know, I hated teaching her.
我一直都特别恐慌
I just panicked the whole time.
我教她平行停车的时候把她气疯了
She got so mad when I was teaching how to parallel park
最后她赶我下车
that she actually made me get out of the car
只许我在停车场另一头看着她
and watch her do it from the other side of the parking lot.
天啊 她真像你
Oh, my God, she is so much like you.
也真像你
You, too.
希望我们没有把她毁完
I hope we haven't screwed her up entirely.
我是说我 我希望自己没有毁了她
I mean me. I hope I haven't just screwed her up.
你是个好妈妈
You're a good mom.
你也是
So are you.
我很高兴你能给她那么多空间
I'm just glad that you were able to create so much space for her.
当然
Of course.
怎么了
What?
没什么 你就...
Nothing. You just...
那可不是你的天性
That doesn't come natural to you.
什么意思
What are you saying?
你从没那么对过我
You could never do that for me.
你只是...
You just...
占去了那么多空间
took up so much space.
知道吗 从我记事起
You know, for as long as I can remember,
我就一直知道自己想要什么
I've been able to identify what I want
也一直愿意去追求
and I've been willing to pursue it.
你真觉得我该为此道歉吗
Do you really think I should apologize for that?
我没让你道歉
I'm not asking you to apologize.
但我绝对把你的事业 你的感受放在第一位
But I definitely put your career first, your feelings first--
我从没要求你那么做
I never asked you to do that.
你不必要求 一切都在你的时间线上
You didn't have to. Everything was on your timeline,
你的计划里
on your terms.
我觉得这话不公平
I don't think that's fair.
你当然觉得了
Of course you don't.
因为你从来不会错
Because you're never wrong.
看看周围吧 我天天都在犯错
Look around. I am wrong all the fucking time.
你还在见那个女人吗
Are you still seeing that woman?
我昨天跟她分手了
I broke up with her yesterday.
在这一切发生之前
Before any of this even happened.
我早该那么做的
Just should've done it sooner.
那样的确会有帮助
That would have been helpful.
基特死的时候 是费利西蒂陪着我
You know, Felicity was there for me when Kit died.
我希望我当时在场
I wish I could've been there.
你至少可以去参加她的葬礼
You could have at least come to the funeral.
那只会让你更难过
I would have made it harder for you.
我是想保护你
I was trying to protect you.
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表