剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
-我一会给你打电♥话♥ -好
‐ I‐I‐I'll call you. ‐ Okay.
你已经在家了吗
Are you already home?
贝特 你觉得她怎么样
Hey, Bette. What do you think of her?
那是只鹦鹉吗
Is that a parakeet?
-是的 -这有关系吗
‐ Yeah. ‐ Is that a thing?
你赢了第11选区
Uh, they called the 11th District for you.
什么
Wait, what?
你 你确定吗 我们
Are you‐‐ a‐are you sure? I mean, we weren't
网站上那个区的民调结果不好
polling very well on the Westside.
-米尔纳应该有 -我确定 很确定
‐And Milner was supposed to have a... ‐I'm sure. I'm sure of it.
区公♥证♥员刚刚正式宣布了
The county registrar just reported it.
贝特
Bette.
天啊
‐ ‐Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-我们真的会赢了 -是啊
‐ We can actually win this thing. ‐ Yeah, well,
那就是目标 对不对
that was the goal, right?
-是啊 -对
‐ Right. ‐ Yeah.
你好
‐ ‐Hey.
-你好 -很高兴见到你
‐ Hi. ‐ It's good to see you.
你也是 恭喜选举结果
You, too. Congratulations on the whole campaign.
太谢谢你了 都是她的功劳
Oh, thank you so much. I mean, it's all her.
你年轻 让我问你个问题
Hey, you're young, let me ask you a question.
你觉得她怎么样
What do you think of her?
我约过她 那只鸟是她的全部
I dated her. The birds were her whole thing.
拉字至上:Q世代
第一季 第八集
《判断失误》
达娜酒吧
我们在贝特竞选团队
We are outside the Porter campaign's
官方观票派对外面 我们现在可以确定
official watch party, where we are able to
贝特·波特已经赢下了第11选区
confirm now that Bette Porter has won the 11th District.
重复一次 第11选区已经确定
Once again, the 11th District has been confirmed
贝特·波特赢下第11选区
of going to Bette Porter,
米尔纳排在第二位
while Milner takes the 2nd,
选战仍然胶着 胜负难以预测
and this race is still too close to call.
请不要走开 关注进一步的动态
Stay tuned for further results.
索菲
Soph.
-你好 -你好 美人
‐ Hi. Oh... ‐ Hello, gorgeous.
我喜欢这个
Oh, I like this.
-谢谢 -你们在一起真好 -各位
‐Thank you. ‐ Look at you together. ‐ Guys, hi.
宝贝
Hi, baby.
我真高兴你来了
Oh, I'm so glad you're here.
-是吗 -是啊
‐ Yeah? ‐ Yes.
你看起来真美
You look beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
这看起来棒极了
Well, this looks amazing.
-太棒了 -谢谢谢谢
‐ Wow. Yeah. ‐ Thank you. Thank you.
只是 我这辈子
Except that I have literally never been
从来没这么紧张过
this nervous before in my life.
就像 我随时都可能吐
Like, I could puke any second.
宝贝 看着我
Hey, hey, look at me.
我太为你骄傲了
I am so proud of you.
无论发生什么 明白吗
No matter what happens, all right?
谢谢
Thank you.
当然
Yeah.
她们真可爱
This is cute.
糟糕
Oh, fuck.
我们怎么可能输了第13选区
How did we lose the 13th?
刚刚还是不错的
Mm, that was nice while it lasted.
她会回来的 三个钟头之后
You'll get her back in, like, three hours.
是啊 我才不指望呢
Ooh, yeah, I'm not gonna hold my breath.
拜托 能在明晚开幕之前
Okay, please, can we see a preview
我们先睹为快吗
before your opening tomorrow night?
不行 你得和别人一样
No, you're gonna have to wait
乖乖等着
like everyone else.
有一幅画是画的我
It's a painting of me.
-所以 我不能优先观看的吗 是吧 -不行
- All right, doesn't that entitle me to some advanced viewing? Right? ‐ No.
不知道你们是否想要酸橙
I didn't know if you guys wanted limes,
我觉得看着很不错
but, uh, I thought they looked fancy.
-谢谢 -谢谢
‐ Thank you. ‐ Thank you.
也没有吸管 因为要环保
Also, no straws because the planet.
方便谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
当然
Y‐‐ sure.
没事吧
Everything okay?
-再好不过了 -嗯
‐ Never better. ‐ Oh, yeah.
借过
Excuse us.
-老板 -老板
‐ Hey, boss. ‐ Hey, boss.
所以...你怎么看
So... what do you think?
她能当选吗
You think she'll win?
嗯
Yeah.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
我应该都没见她输[丢]过
You know, I don't think I've ever seen her lose anything.
钥匙都没丢过
Like, not even her keys.
能问你一件事吗
Can I ask you something?
可以 当然
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
怎么
What's up?
你什么时候失去处子之身的
When did you lose your virginity?
好吧
Okay.
现在都还没失去
I haven't yet.
我知道你在骗人
I know you're lying.
好吧
Okay, yeah.
那时候
I was, um...
那时候我37岁
I was, like, 37.
要不然
You know what?
-我直接问夏恩吧 那样很好 -别
‐ I'll just ask Shane. I think that's perfect. ‐ No.
-别 -别 我说 我说
‐ No? ‐ No. No, I'll talk, I'll talk, I'll talk.
好吧
Okay, uh, whew.
那么
Well...
我当时十七岁
I was 17, and...
那家伙是当周精选影片里
it was with this guy who played my mom's son
扮演我妈妈儿子的人
in a movie of the week.
所以有点...怪
So that was a little... weird.
什么是当周精选影片
What's a "Movie of the week"?
你的收获就这个吗 我说了那么多
That was your takeaway? From what I just said?
我大概是觉得
I guess I just figured
你或许
that you'd, um...
你或许不想再提
yeah, that you'd never want to talk about it.
嗯 不是 肯定是我主动的
Yeah. No, that's, like, definitely my move for sure.
但是
But...
我也不知道 有时候我把别人搞得一团乱
I don't know, I can be kind of a shit storm for people.
没有 你没把我搞得一团乱
No. You're not a shit storm.
有时候我就是这样
No, I can be, and...
只是我不想
I just, like, don't...
真的不想那样对你
really, really don't want to do that to you.
而且我知道你爱丹妮
And I know you love Dani,
而且
and...
我保证之前发生的事情
I just, I promise that none of whatever happened
都不会带来任何麻烦
is gonna mess any of that up, okay?
我们就撤销
Let's just, like, undo it.
好的
Okay.
类似"全选" "删除" 那样的
Just, like, a "Select all," "Delete" sort of situation.
我都不知道那样是否正确 不过
I don't even know if that's right. It's just...
-不 -我也不太用电脑
‐ No, I... ‐ I'm not a big typer.
-行吧 -捡着词就说
‐ Okay. ‐ I'm just talking words at you.
-明白 -好的
‐ Totally get it. ‐ Okay.
嗯
Yeah.
-好啊 -嗯
‐ Okay. ‐ Yeah.
所以我们没事了
So we're good.
我们没事了
Yeah, we're so good.
-太好了 -嗯
‐ Awesome. ‐ Yeah.
好吧 我得走了 我也不知道
All right, I'm gonna go, I don't know...
搞点酸橙水
make drinks with limes.
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表