剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
Me, too.
我会更努力的
I will do better.
我保证 为了你我可以
I promise. I can do that for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你才是
Thank you.
你告诉那个男生你喜欢他了吗
Have you told that sweet boy that you love him yet?
因为他也喜欢你
Cause he loves you, too.
你和他的感情是切切实实的
What you have with him is very real.
剩下的那些小熊软糖呢
So... where are the rest of those gummy bears?
我把它们藏起来了
Um, I hid those from you, Mom.
你啊
Oh, come on.
给我交出来
Hand them over.
快
Come on.
晚安 妈
Good night, Mom.
晚安 儿子
Good night, my son.
"我们走了几个街区去一个酒吧"
"We walk a few blocks to a bar."
"挽着胳膊走
"We link arms while we walk.
"到了酒吧 我们在露台的长椅上
At the bar we sit next to each other
"紧挨着彼此坐了下来"
on a bench on the patio..."
宝贝
Hi, babe.
你来了
Aw, you came.
我应该早点过来的
Should've been here sooner.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
怎么样了
Any news?
还在等通知
No. We're still waiting.
我妈跟我妹回家睡觉了
But my mom and my sister went home to sleep.
也挺好
So that's good.
她看起来很健壮
She looks so strong.
嗯
Yeah.
我一直 一直在读书给她听
I've been, I've been reading to her.
我觉得她会喜欢的
I think she likes it.
肯定会的
I'm sure she does.
该死
Shit.
他还真出手了
He fucking did it.
贝特·波特想让各位相信
Bette Porter wants you to believe
她的家庭和你们的别无二致
her family is just like yours.
而事实是
We know better.
她肆无忌惮地睡你们老婆
She's not afraid to sleep with your wife.
谎言
抵♥制♥贝特·波特
Vote for real family values.
欺骗
对贝特·波特说不
就是为正确的家庭价值观投票
Not Bette Porter.
该广♥告♥由让洛杉矶的明天更美好社团赞助播出
This ad paid for by A Society for a Better Los Angeles.
该死
Fuck.
我就知道早晚会出这鸟事
I knew this was going to happen.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I'm...
我要先处理一下这件事
I need to handle this.
去吧 没事 祝你好运
No, that's okay, good luck.
抱歉 姐妹
I'm sorry, bud.
所以我才不想让她过来
Yeah, that's why I didn't want her to come.
要我把她打醒吗
Want me to beat her up?
打成香肠嘴
Give her a knuckle sandwich?
不了 算了吧
Nah, I'm good.
我一直在给她读我最爱的拉拉爱情故事
I've been reading her my, uh, my favorite lesbian love story,
这样她就能醒过来 冲我大喊
so that she wakes up and yells at me.
把她吓醒
Scare her back to life.
-我喜欢 -你也知道
- I Like it. - Yeah, you know it.
我来看看
Let's see.
他就是个混♥蛋♥
He's a motherfucker.
我知道
I know.
我跟你说过了他肯定会这么干的
I told you that he was gonna do this.
我知道
I know.
我可以试着把这条视频撤掉 但是...
I can try and get it off the air, but it's...
太迟了
It's too late.
所以呢 我们就坐视不管吗
Well, so what, we just do nothing?
我们不能放任他这样攻击你
We can't just let him attack you like this.
我跟你说过了 我有道德 有自己的标准
I told you, I have morals. I have standards.
-对 但这件事 -如果你觉得
- Yeah, but this is... - And if you think I'm gonna
这个恐同的王八蛋用这个破玩意就把我打倒了
let this homophobic asshole take me down with this bullshit,
那你一点都不了解我
you really don't know me at all.
要喝杯威士忌吗
Would you like a whiskey?
好
Yes.
谢谢
Please.
确定真的不用我留下吗
Are you sure you don't want me to stay?
确定
Yeah.
里面勉强够我一个人待
Yeah, there's barely enough room for me in there.
你确定吗 我在哪睡都行
Are you sure? I can sleep anywhere.
不了不了 真的没事
No no no, really, really, it's it's, it's okay.
你需要回家睡觉 躺在床上
You need to go home, go to sleep, go to bed.
好吧
Okay.
需要的东西齐了吗
You got everything?
我给你拿了衣服 洋葱圈够吃好几天了
I brought you clothes, you got Funyuns for days...
枕头
Oh, pillows.
我应该从家里给你带个枕头
I should've brought you a pillow from home.
-我可以回去一趟 我 -不不不 真没事
- I Can go back, I really... - No no no, really.
真的没事 谢谢你
Really. It's okay, thank you.
好
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Hey, I love you, too.
好
Okay.
你在干什么呢
Oh, what are you doing, buddy?
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
我是艾丽丝
Hey, this is Alice.
你知道该做什么
Just, well, uh, you know what to do.
艾丽丝
Hey, Alice.
是我
It- it's me.
娜塔 显然
It's Nat. Obviously.
我给你打了好多次电♥话♥
I... I've tried you so many times.
我不知道你为什么不
I don't know why you're not...
对不起
Well... I'm so sorry
让你回家看到这样的场景
that you came home to that. Like that.
我知道你生我的气了 但是我
I... I know you're mad at me, but I...
天啊 我不知道该说些什么
Oh, my God, I don't even know what to say.
我需要时间去搞清楚我在做什么 我想要什么
I need time to figure out what I'm doing and what I want,
而且我 天啊 我不是故意
and I... oh, my God, I didn't mean
要伤害你的 我
to hurt you. I...
我从来没想要伤害过你 但是我
I never wanted to hurt you, but I...
我大概只是需要一些时间
I guess I just need some time,
我过几天给你打电♥话♥吧
so... I'll call you in a few days, I guess,
我们见一面 好吗
and we can meet up? Okay?
或者
Or...
我再打给你吧
I'll call you.
感谢你的理解
Thank you for understanding.
好了 我爱你 再见
Okay. I love you. Bye.
对 说到这个
Yeah, I know. Speaking of the... hi.
请问你需要点什么
Can I get you anything?
-我要一杯咖啡 -没问题
- I'll have a coffee. - No problem.
算了 我还是什么都不要了
You know what? I'm actually gonna start with nothing.
看看进展得怎么样吧
See how this goes.
好了
Okay.
说吧
Well... go ahead.
好的
Okay, um...
-非常抱歉 -我也很抱歉
- I'm so sorry. - And I'm sorry.
那天的确很让人迷惑
I mean, the other day was very confusing,
对我们来说都是 对吧
I think, for all of us, right?
对 的确
Yeah. No, it was.
我不知道自己在期待什么
I don't know what I was expecting.
我觉得我们都不知道会发生什么
I don't think any of us knew what to expect.
-对 -这件事让我
- Right. - You know, this has made me
-有好多问题 -真的吗 比如呢
- question a lot. - Really? Like what?
我觉得这次让很多问题浮出了水面
I think it brought a lot to the surface
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表