剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
-去吧 -你可以的
- Go. - Yeah, you got it.
好了
Okay.
-祝我好运 -你不需要运气
- Wish me luck. - You don't need luck.
-当然了 -你不需要运气
- Of course. - You don't need luck.
好吧
Okay.
我去
Ooh, shit.
天啊
God.
天啊 我给她的建议没错吧
Oh, God, I gave her the right advice, right?
-嗯 你做的很好 -你确定吗
- Yeah, you did good. - You sure?
你做得很好
Yeah, you did great.
好吧 乔迪那孩子最好也说爱她
All right, that fuckin' Jordi kid better say it back to her.
-要不然呢 -要不然
- Or what? - Or what?
我就给她妈打电♥话♥
I'll call her mother, is what.
-我没开玩笑 -好吧
- I'm not kidding. - Okay.
她会接到电♥话♥的
She's gonna get a call.
怎么样
How'd it go?
很好 我通过了
It went great. I, uh, I‐I passed.
这是我开车来的第一个地方
And this is the first place-I drove.
好 你落了什么东西吗
Nice. Did you forget something?
没有 我什么东西都没忘
No. I didn't forget anything.
那有什么事
So what's up?
怎么了
What?
我好喜欢看你这样
I love seeing you like this.
-像这样吗 -对
- What, like this? - Yeah.
我知道你害怕
I know you're scared.
但是这就是我想要的
But this is what I want.
所以
So,
昨晚挺紧张的
last night was intense.
对 是啊
Yeah, it was.
你妈妈怎么样了
How's your mom?
她没事 我给蒂娜妈妈打电♥话♥了
She's okay. I called Mama T,
她来了 能帮上忙
and she's here, so that helps.
-很好 -是啊
- Nice. - Yeah.
但是
But, um...
好奇怪
it's so weird.
昨晚发生这一切的时候
The whole time that it was happening last night...
我意识到 我想要做的
I realized that all I wanted to do
就是要确保你的安全
was make sure that you were okay.
我知道我们做了一段时间的朋友了
And I know we've been friends for a while now,
我 我也很喜欢
and I... and I love that,
我不想搞砸 所以如果一会结局不太好的话
a‐and I don't want to mess that up, so if this goes badly,
你就 当这一切都没发生过
just... forget, like, this ever happened.
但是我
But I...
我喜欢你
I like you.
我真的喜欢你
I really like you.
我
I...
就是那种喜欢你
I‐I, like, like like you,
我还觉得
and I think...
我觉得我爱你
I think I love you.
我想知道你爱不爱我
And I... I-I want to know if you do, too.
爱
Yeah.
-是吗 -爱
- Yeah? - I do.
我也喜欢你
I like you, too.
我也爱你
I... I love you, too.
那
So...
那
So...
太好了 我说对了吧
Oh, yeah! I told you!
我说对了吧 我说对了
I told you! I told you!
天啊
Oh, gosh.
真美好
Oh, it's so cute.
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right?
是的
Yeah.
真的吗
Yeah?
-我同意 -真的吗
- I'm in. - Yeah?
天啊太好了
Oh, my God, yes.
天啊 我的车窗下不来了 我需要新鲜空气
Oh, my God. My window won't go down. I need air.
-空调开到最大了 -好吧
- AC's on full blast. - Okay.
-我感觉 -我只是需要新鲜空气
- I feel like... - I just need some air.
你按喇叭他们就走得更慢了
If you honk, they're gonna go slower!
她知道 她故意这么做就是为了折磨我
She knows that-- she's doing it on purpose to torture me.
我觉得不是这样的 娜塔
Well, I don't think that's true, Nat.
好吧 一个问题
Okay, one question.
昨晚 我们手牵着手的时候
Last night, when we all held hands...
那是什么意思
what did that mean?
那意味着我们可以偷偷牵手
It meant that we could hold hands in the dark.
好吧
Okay.
不 我不想再回到柜子里
Okay, no, I'm not interested in going back in the closet,
-谢谢 -天啊
- Thank you. - Oh, my God.
没人求着你这么做
Nobody's asking you to do that.
除非你
Well, except that you are...
正要求她再回到柜子里 好吧我们
technically asking her to go back in the closet... well, us.
这是一个能装下三个人的步入式衣柜
It's a big, walk-in closet with room for three adults.
快他妈走啊
Fucking go!
我觉得这样很荒谬
I think it's absurd
跟谁都没说却告诉了陌生人
to tell strangers when we haven't told anyone else.
没事 没事
That's fine. That is fine.
我只是觉得 我们需要一步一步来
I just think we need to take, you know, steps...
然后再聊一聊
and-and talk about the...
-这个 -怎么回事
- You know, this. - What's going on here?
你为什么站在她那边
Why are you taking her side?
娜塔
Nat.
我只是说我们不是朋友
All I said was that we weren't friends.
她不知道那是什么意思
She had no idea what that meant.
我非常确定她知道
I'm pretty... I'm pretty sure she knew what that...
餐馆里是怎么回事
what was going on at the... restaurant.
-你知道吗 -我不这么想
- And you know what? - I don't think so.
我说得很清楚了 很清楚
I made it very clear--very clear
在告诉孩子们之前
that I didn't want to tell anyone
我不想告诉任何人
until we told the kids.
顺便说一下 我们是不会告诉孩子们的
And by the way, we're not telling the kids.
这就太不好做了
Well, that is gonna be tough.
-因为 -你疯了吧 对
- Because... - That's insane. Yeah,
因为孩子们已将开始问东问西的了
because the kids are already asking questions.
-对 -他们也会想知道
- Yeah, they are. - And they're wondering
为什么我最近总是待在家里
why I've been staying at the house so much.
很正常的问题
Valid, valid question.
我觉得 我觉得我们需要深呼吸 好吗
I think... I think we need to just breathe, okay?
我在呼吸呢
I'm breathing.
然后我们要平安地到家
And we're gonna just get home safely.
今天就去他妈的吧
This day needs to go fuck itself.
你是说我开车开得有问题吗
Is that directed at my driving?
不 但你的确开得像有人追你似的
No. But you do drive like you're being chased.
对 所以我才要坐后座
Yeah, that's why I'm in the backseat.
效率高的司机
Efficient driver.
达娜酒吧
再来一杯
One more, please!
四杯了
That's four.
虐爆你 丫头 虐爆你
I got you beat, girl. I got you beat!
好吧 所以你喝多了就刻薄
Okay, so you're a mean drunk.
我不刻薄 我从来不刻薄
I'm not mean. I'm never mean.
-你知道谁刻薄吗 -谁
- You know who's mean? - Who?
丹妮 那个小王八蛋
Dani. Little fucking fuck.
她要求了点个人空间不代表她就刻薄
Dude, just because she asked for space does not make her mean.
她就是刻薄
Oh, she's mean.
而且还性感
And hot.
你知道还有谁很性感吗
Oh. You know who else is hot?
丽贝卡
Rebecca?
贝特·波特
Bette Porter.
不不不 别这样
No, no, no, no. Don't do that.
你别这样
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表