剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
我可以做饭给你吃 你都没尝过我的手艺
I can cook for you and‐‐ you didn't know that I could cook.
我在雷诺特餐饮学院待过一个夏天
I did a summer at Lenôtre.
我们...得画句号♥了
We... need to end this.
不要这样
Don't do this.
竞选启动时 我们都同意先克制一下
We agreed to put ourselves on hold when the campaign started.
我也在场 我记得
I was there. I remember.
有比我们更重要的事情
There are things at play here that are just bigger than us.
今天早上安吉发现我在你的事情上撒谎了
Angie caught me lying this morning about you.
竞选已经受到了影响
The campaign has suffered.
我也希望情况能不一样
Look, I wish, I wish things were different,
-但现实就是如此 -别说了
‐ But they're‐they're not. ‐ Stop.
我什么都没了
I lost everything.
我的事业 我的婚姻
My career, my marriage.
你的婚姻就是一个谎言 你需要通过我脱离其中
Your marriage was a lie, and you needed me to get out of it.
你认为我利用了你吗
Do you think I used you?
你是脑子糊涂了吗
Are you fucking insane?
我的意思是 这段关系我们各取所需
What I'm saying is that this relationship has served us both.
我没什么需 我爱你
This doesn't serve me. I love you.
你明明想要置我于危险的境地
How could you possibly say that you love me
怎么能说你爱我呢
when you are willing to put me at risk?
我希望你去努力争取 为我们去争取
I want you to fight for this. Fight for us.
-你怕了 -我没怕
‐ You're scared. ‐ I'm not scared.
那为什么不呢
Then why not?
你现在是想听到什么呢
What do you need to hear right now?
想听到我不能选择你吗
That I can't choose you?
还是听到我不愿意选择你
That I won't choose you?
我如今又该怎么办呢
What am I supposed to do now?
我也不知道
I don't know.
但我知道你能度过这一关
But I do know that you will get through this.
奥利芙的游泳比赛
Olive's swim meet.
我们三个就
Are the three of us just sitting
挨着坐 给她加油吗
in chairs next to each other, cheering her on?
我不喜欢游泳
I hate swimming.
-我都不知道 -我受不了
‐ I didn't know that. ‐ I can't stand it.
那些比赛或者运动会 不管怎么叫吧
Those matches or meets, whatever they're called,
都很无聊
they're so boring.
但我会去的 孩子们喜欢我做的小点心
But I just go 'cause the kids like my snacks.
他们不喜欢
No, they don't.
我强迫他们说谎
I make them lie.
-什么 -他们很讨厌那些点心
‐ What? ‐ They hate them.
-真的吗 好吧 -太干了
- Really? Okay. - They're really dry.
好吧 那真是太好了
Well, uh, look, I mean, that's great.
那样我就不用去看比赛了
Then I don't have to go to the‐the meets.
就你们去吧
That's you guys.
-我们去看比赛 -好的 我想到一个
‐ We'll do the meets. ‐ Okay. I have one.
要是你妈打电♥话♥ 艾丽丝接了
Your mom calls. Alice answers.
你怎么给她解释呢
How do you explain her?
为什么艾丽丝会接我的电♥话♥
Why is Alice answering my phone?
我不会做那种事的
I wouldn't do that.
好吧 那她过来这边
Okay. Then she comes over, then.
告诉她情况
We tell her.
-艾丽丝也是家庭一员 -信息有点多
‐ Alice is family. ‐ That's a little much.
-有点太快了 嗯 -好吧
‐ A little too soon. Yeah. ‐ Okay.
-有道理 -想到一个很妙的
‐ Fair enough. ‐ Ooh, got a good one.
走红毯
Red carpets.
-太搞笑了 -妙啊
‐ Hilarious. ‐ Good one.
谢谢 我们怎么办
Thank you. What do we do, huh?
你要出席公开场合 我们准备好一起去了吗
You've got an event. Do we all get ready together?
穿着拖地礼服 手牵着手
Hold hands in our floor‐length gowns?
在红毯上摆造型拍照
Pose for pictures on the carpet?
我为什么会穿礼服呢
Why the fuck would I wear a gown?
-必须的 -这点可以之后再议
‐ Have to. ‐ We can revisit that. Yeah.
不行 不能避而不谈
No, we can't be in the closet on this.
为什么
Why?
那你们打算告诉孩子们吗
Are you gonna tell the kids?
-说 -不行 不行
‐ Yes. ‐ No. No.
我不会再骗他们了
I'm not lying to them again.
有意思啊 这个时机放弃骗人真是讨巧
Oh, interesting. Well, that's a convenient time to give that up.
好吧 这话有点火上浇油 但其实
All right, well, that took a turn, but you know‐‐
你最大的爱好
Your favorite hobby.
好了
All right.
-只是游戏而已 -好吧
‐ It's just a game. ‐ Well,
-随口说说 -游戏而已
- I'm just saying. ‐ It's just a game.
好吧
Okay.
但我们其实什么都没搞清楚
But we didn't really figure anything out.
其实目前说来 这样也行吧
But maybe that's okay for now. You know?
我同意
I agree.
-我们一起玩就好 -好啊
‐ We just hang out. ‐ Okay.
你们有什么想法
What do you want to do?
我想要点泰国菜外卖♥♥
I want to Postmates some Thai food.
-听着不错 -我也要
‐ Sounds good. ‐ I'm in.
-是吗 好的 -嗯
‐ Yeah? Okay. ‐ Yeah.
你要像上次那样平分炒河粉吗
Do you want to split that pad see ew like we did last time?
炒河粉 太好了
Pad see ew, fuck yeah.
-那 -我要西兰花鸡片 不加杏仁
‐ And... ‐ I will have the chicken and broccoli with no almonds.
泰国菜里面不会加杏仁
There's no almonds in Thai food.
对 但还是要告诉他们
Yeah, but you always have to tell them.
是的 必须告诉他们
Yeah, you have to tell them.
不然每道菜上都会有
It shows up in everything.
好的
Okay.
该死
Fuck.
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
你怎么来了
Wait, what are you doing here?
我们约好了去电影院的
We were supposed to go to the movie theaters.
见鬼
Fuck.
是的 好 没事 没错
Yeah. Yeah, no‐no‐no, that's right.
嗯 咱们去吧
Yeah. Let's do that.
-嗯 -怎么了
‐ Yeah. ‐ That's it?
我不想谈
I don't want to talk about it.
-丹妮呢 -不知道
‐ Where's Dani? ‐ I don't know.
好吧
Okay.
跟她爸谈得如何
How did it go with her dad?
很不错
Great.
她说了我们不会签婚前协议
She told him that we weren't gonna do the prenup.
很好 这正是你们想要的
Great. That's what you wanted.
我知道
I know.
那么 问题在哪儿呢
So, what's the problem?
就...她...
It's just... she just...
我知道她这么做也很不容易
I know that it took a lot for her to do that.
我看出来了 从她的表情看出来了 但是
Like, I saw it. I saw it in her face, but...
之前我希望她能跟我谈谈
When I wanted her to talk to me about it,
但她彻底排斥了我
she just completely shut me out.
或许她只是需要一个人来处理
Maybe she just needs to process it alone.
不是
No.
她所有事都是一个人承担
She processes everything alone.
她就...
She just...
怎么才能让她对我敞开心扉呢
I mean, how do I get her to open up to me?
我就要成为她的妻子了
I'm about to be her wife.
-喂 -喂 方便找丽萨·埃文斯吗
‐ Hello? ‐ Hello. May I speak with Lisa Evans, please?
-请问你哪位 -我是贝特·波特
‐ May I ask who's calling? ‐ This is Bette Porter.
波特女士 很高兴接到你的电♥话♥
Hey, Ms. Porter. So good to hear from you.
我致电...是想
Well, I just... I just wanted to call
感谢你的支持
to thank you for your support.
当然 我会尽全力支持你竞选
Of course. Anything I can do to help your campaign.
正是你们的支持
Well, it's people like you
才能帮我赢得选举
who are gonna make this a winning campaign.
有需要再联♥系♥我
Let us know if there's anything else we can do.
没问题
Absolutely.
-太好了 -再次感谢
‐ Fantastic. ‐ Well, thank you again.
继续加油
Keep up the good work.
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表