剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
现在就流行这样 看看MTV台就知道
It's a look that's happening! Watch MTV!
是啊 我确信所有年轻男生
Yeah, I'm sure all the young boys
现在都穿豹子图案的毛衣
are wearing leopard sweaters.
喂 那是我的豹子
Hey! That's my leopard!
好吧 显然 你们会杀了我
Okay, fine. Clearly, you're gonna kill me, and --
是的 我会的
Yes! Yes, I am!
快点 默里 徒手宰了这不孝子
Do it, Murray. Do it with your hands.
请听我说
Just hear me out, please.
我和你完全不同 爸
I'm nothing like you, dad.
在高中我不是老大
I don't dominate in high school.
我没有保持体育纪录
I don't hold sports records.
大家认识我 只是因为我为布丁发怒了
People only know me 'cause I get angry at pudding.
听我说 你有着辉煌的过去
Listen, you've had your glory days,
听起来棒极了
and they sounded awesome.
但这个 这里的一切
But this, in there,
我最好也就只能做到这样了
this is the best I'm ever gonna do.
宝贝 太可怜了
Oh, boopie. That's so sad.
但你的麻烦可大了
But you are in so much trouble.
但是 好可怜
But...Aww.
我求你们了 这是我的时刻
I'm begging you. This is my moment.
我只要求
All I'm asking for
再多七个小时的连续派对
is seven more hours of nonstop partying.
当然不行
Absolutely not.
你有十分钟
You got 10 minutes.
-真的吗 -就当帮我一个忙
- Seriously? - Yeah, but do me a favor.
让今晚成为你永生难忘的夜晚
Make this a night you'll always remember.
你是地球上最好的父亲
You are the greatest father on this planet.
我哥拼命地冲向
As my brother desperately sprinted off
他十分钟的辉煌时
for his 10 minutes of glory,
我爸意识到 他依然可以做
my dad realized he could still be a hero
对他来说真正重要之人的英雄
to someone who actually mattered.
糟糕的为父之道
Awful parenting choice.
糟糕透了
Just awful.
你也看到他跑步的样子了 他需要这个
You've seen him run. He needs this.
就是这样 巴瑞的学年进入了尾声
This was it -- Barry's year was coming to a close,
以最后的神奇十分钟谢幕
and it all came down to 10 magical minutes.
他知道只有一种方法留下自己的标志
He knew there was only one way to leave his mark.
那就是在舞池上
That was on the dance floor.
虽然他与迈克尔·杰克逊相距甚远
He may have been a far cry from Michael Jackson.
但在那一刻 他觉得自己杰克逊附体了
But in that moment, he sure felt like him.
让大家围拢来的
It wasn't just Barry's enthusiasm
不仅是巴瑞的热情
that brought the crowd together.
还有他那巨大的80年代录音机
It was his giant '80s boom box
大声唱出了我们青春的圣歌♥
blasting out the anthem of our youth.
听起来是这样的
And it sounded like this.
我们一定会成功
Oh, we're halfway there
活在祈祷中
Whoa, livin' on a prayer
牵着我的手
Take my hand
我发誓 我们一定会成功
We'll make it, I swear
活在祈祷中
Whoa, livin' on a prayer
那家伙是谁
Who is that guy?
那是巴瑞·金伯格 这是他的派对
That's Barry Goldbg. This is his party.
兄弟 拉克茜·布鲁姆看着这边
Dude, Lexy Bloom's looking over here.
我该怎么做
What do I do?
我会帮你 你想让她嫉妒吗
I'm gonna help you out. You ready to make her jealous?
让她什么
Make her what?
你做什么
What are you doing?
好痛 我不知道 你做什么
Ow! I don't know! What are you doing?
这是我这辈子最美好的夜晚
This is the greatest night of my life!
时间到 滚出我的家
Times up! Get the hell out of my house!
留下我的毛衣
And leave my sweaters!
自然而然 我哥被禁足整个暑假
Naturally, my brother was grounded for the entire summer.
你要把我所有的毛衣拿去干洗
And you get to take all my sweaters to the dry cleaners.
但有时候
But sometimes,
为了那神奇的时刻 怎样都值得
those magic moments are worth it.
我非常生气 你胆子真不小 年轻人
I'm very upset. You have a lot of nerve, young man.
那是他将永生铭记的一晚
It was a night he'd carry with him forever,
没人可以夺走的一晚
A night no one could take away.
在那短暂的一刻
For one brief moment,
巴瑞·金伯格是个传奇
Barry Goldberg was a legend.
你想听听 我是怎么认识卢·里德的吗
Y-you want to hear about, uh, how I met Lou Reed?
想
Uh, yeah.
好的 那是1965年
Okay. It was 1965...
当然 我爸永远会是那种
Sure, my dad would always be the kind of guy
喜爱电视和懒人沙发的人
who loved his tv and his la-z-boy.
但在那命中注定的一晚后
But after that fateful night,
他觉得敞开心扉容易些了
he found it easier to open up a bit more.
进啊 宝贝
Swish, baby!
据我计算
Okay, by my count,
你之前22球全没投进
you've missed the last 22 shots.
按我的方式投一次吧
Just do it my way once.
好吧
Fine.
进啊 宝贝
Swish, baby!
新的投篮方式
New shooting style!
更疯狂的是
And, even crazier,
巴瑞让我爸 罚球帝
Barry got my dad, the free-throw king...
重返球场给他一些指导
...Back on the court for some actual pointers.
无形资产
Intangibles!
但帮助不大
It didn't help much.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
你长得这么可爱 球技多烂也没关系
You're delicious no matter how bad you are.
见鬼 巴瑞
Oh, damn it, Barry!
说到我的童年
When it comes to my childhood,
也许我并不能总记得
I may not always remember...
事情发生的具体时间
...exactly when something happened,
或是参与者都有谁
or exactly who was there.
但我知道 那是一九八几年
But I do know that it was 1980-something
超级棒的金色年代
and it was awesome.
别再拍了 出去 妈
Stop videotaping! Get out! Mom!
献给我真正的家人
别拍了 我发誓...
Stop! I swear...
致命一击 致命一击
Death blow. Death blow.
你把我给惹火了 小兔崽子
You're aggravating me, you little bastard!
他把我给惹火了 小兔崽子
He's aggravating me, the little bastard!
你为什么要打自己
Why are you hitting yourself, huh?
你脸怎么你啦
What did your face ever do to you?
打开
Open up.
不 就不 就不
No! No! No! No! No!
就不 就不
No. No. No. No.
我的天 这个家真是疯了
My god. This house is going nuts.
这个家真是疯了
This house is going nuts.
我是擎天柱
I am optimus prime,
我是好人 我会打败你
and I am a good guy, and I will kick your butt!
谁啊
Who's there?
快换好衣服
Get dressed now!
快换好衣服
Get dressed now.
就是这样了
And this is it.
啊 好痛
Aah! That hurt! Aah!
真是疯狂的一晚
Whoa, what a night.
还好吗 有没有橙汁
What's up? You got any O.J.?
不好意思 你在这里做什么
I'm sorry, what the hell are you doing here?
派对上我醉倒在地下室了
Ah, I passed out in the basement during the party.
脱下我的毛衣后出去
Take off my sweater and get out.
-我有什么好处 -没有 这是我的毛衣
- What's in it for me? - Nothing. It's my sweater.
好吧
Fine.
-给我看咪♥咪♥ -不
- Show me your boobs. - No!
-给我一百万 -不
- Then give me $1 million. - No.
我想重启咪♥咪♥话题
I'd very much like to revisit the boob conversation.
[贝弗莉帮默里拿回沙发那次]
我觉得我们有过一次这样的对话
I feel like we've done this once before.
-最后我看到了咪♥咪♥吗 -没有
- Did it end in boobs? - No.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表