剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
会把座位全弄成绿色的
Gonna get green all over my seats.
好的 绿巨人去拿大浴巾 不敢相信
Fine! Hulk bring beach towel. Unreal.
很好 继续融入角色中
Good. Stay in character.
拉克茜·布鲁姆肯定会乐死的
Lexy Bloom's gonna love it.
拉克茜·布鲁姆 谁是拉克茜·布鲁姆
Lexy Bloom? Who's Lexy Bloom?
我不认识什么拉克茜·布鲁姆
I don't know any Lexy Bloom.
巴瑞想邀请她做
Just some girl that Barry's inviting
返校节舞会的舞伴
to the homecoming dance.
太好了
Oh, that's wonderful!
对 她会伤透他的心的
Yeah, and she's gonna crush him.
爱丽卡 你为什么要说这样的话
Erica, why would you say something like that?
因为拉克茜为杰西潘尼百货做广♥告♥
Well, because Lexy models for Jcpenney,
而巴瑞是快活绿巨人蠢蛋
and Barry's the Jolly Green jackass.
[快活绿巨人是食品公♥司♥的吉祥物]
你弟弟是一个可爱聪明英俊的男孩
Hey, your brother is a sweet, smart, handsome boy,
这个拉克茜·布鲁姆烧了高香才能和他约会
and this Lexy Bloom would be lucky to date him.
烧了高香
Lucky.
是的 她今晚伤透他的心时
Yeah, and I'll be sure to remind him of that
我会提醒他这点的
when she tears his heart out tonight.
为什么你们姐弟会因为对方痛苦而开心
Why must you two delight in each other's misery?
我这个母亲太失败了
I have failed as a mother.
这话我还真不好反驳
Can't really speak to that.
绿巨人准备好了 世界准备好迎接绿巨人了吗
Hulk ready, but is world ready for Hulk?
祝你今晚愉快
You have a good night,
因为我今晚会乐死的
'Cause I'm gonna have an incredible one.
说到乐死
Speaking of incredible,
我终于可以和酷孩子混在一起了
I was finally gonna be one of the cool kids,
不再是他们瞧不起的古怪呆子
not some weird doofus they looked down on.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
哥们 你穿的是什么
Dude, what are you wearing?
你们没有穿戏服
You guys aren't wearing costumes.
对 因为我们不再是5岁孩子了
Yeah, 'cause we're not 5.
我们会用厕纸和鸡蛋袭击房♥子
We're gonna T.P. houses and throw eggs
还要好好逗弄下猫
and mess with cats.
是啊 这是我从一个喜欢不给糖就捣蛋的
Yeah, I stole this off some dumb kid
笨小孩那里抢的
who loves trick-or-treating.
随便 我们去开心下
Whatever. Let's have some fun.
当然 我当时有些糊涂了
Sure, I was in over my head,
但做酷小孩就意味着随大流
but being a cool kid meant going with the flow.
这是一个小孩子辛苦做的
Some little kid worked really hard on that.
看你们两个
Look at you two,
一起度过这个神奇之夜
having a magical night together.
抓紧时间享受吧 他们以后会伤透你的心
Well, enjoy it while it lasts, 'cause they break your heart.
他们会伤透你的心
They break your heart.
来块巧克力棒吧
Have a charleston chew.
各位
Guys?
我替巴瑞担心
I'm worried about Barry.
看这个 我在他的卧室找到的
Check this out. I found this in his bedroom.
听我说 少年人这样做很正常
Uh, look, it's normal for a teenage boy
一个人单独待着
to... spend some time alone,
欣赏购物目录里的文胸部分
enjoying the bra section of a catalog.
不 这个女生
No, no. The girl.
他要约她出去
He's gonna ask her out.
妈呀 长得真好看
Yowza. She's a looker.
我儿子也好看啊
Well, and so's my boy.
对吗
Right?
我不是会产生幻觉的母亲
I mean, I'm not a delusional mother,
但巴瑞真的是这个地球上
but Barry really is the most handsome boy
最帅气的男生
on the entire planet.
对吗
Right?
默里 接下来交给你了
Murray, you wanna take this?
我得过去
I gotta get over there.
停下
Stop.
你哪里也不去
You're not going anywhere.
我得赶去阻止那个女生
I've gotta get over there before that girl
把他美丽的小心肝碎成千千万万片
breaks his beautiful heart into itty-bitty pieces.
贝弗 你不可能永远
Bevy, you can't always be there
保护你的孩子不伤心
to protect the kid from heartbreak.
你为什么要说这种疯话 我当然可以
Why are you talking crazy? Of course I can.
如果你总是替他解决问题
If you keep standing in his way,
他永远不会长大 永远不会离开家
he will never grow up, and he will never leave this place,
该死的 我不会允许这样的事发生
and damn it, I will not allow that to happen.
我是他的母亲 我要保护他
I am his mother, and I am going to protect him.
我要保护他免受你的保护
And I am protecting him from you.
放过他吧
Leave him alone.
也许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
我不应该插手
I shouldn't mix in.
我应该留在这里
I should just stay here and...
见鬼
Oh, shoot.
我还以为买♥♥的糖果够今晚用呢
I thought I got enough candy for tonight.
我得出去买♥♥些巧克力糖
I'm gonna have to run out and get some rolos.
跟我发誓 你不会去那个派对
Swear to me that you will not go to that party.
我以生命起誓
I swear on my life.
她没有死
She didn't technically die,
但她打扮成鬼去了那个派对
but she did go to that part dress as a ghost.
哇 好嗨啊 有人看到拉克茜·布鲁姆了吗
Whoo! Part-ay! Anyone here see Lexy Bloom?
你看起来是一个友好的鬼
Boo! You look like a friendly ghost.
艾里·考德威尔
Ari Caldwell?
你以前喜欢在我家吃浆糊
You used to eat paste at my house.
你是谁 这太诡异了
Oh, who are you? Okay, this is weird.
拉克茜在哪里
Where's Lexy?
我要跟她说说一个小帅哥的事
I need to talk to her about a foxy young man.
不幸的是 这位小帅哥
Unfortunately, that foxy young man
正躲在角落里因压力过大而猛吃
was stress-eating in the corner.
她在那边
There she is.
拉克茜·布鲁姆
Lexy Bloom.
-你还在等什么 邀请她去舞会 -好的
- So what are you waiting for? Ask her to the dance. - Okay.
我想的开场白是 性感的拉克茜
I'm thinking of opening with "hey, uh, sexy Lexy."
你觉得如何
What do you think?
太完美了 快去
Yeah, that's perfect. Do that.
开始吧 三二一
Okay, here we go. Three, two, one...
别给我压力 你让我紧张
Stop pressuring me. You're making me nervous.
紧张 你是绿巨人
Nervous? You're the Hulk.
绿巨人不怕和女生说话 对吗
The Hulk isn't afraid to talk to a girl, is he?
说得对
You have a point.
绿巨人可以做到
Hulk can do this.
是的 绿巨人是凶狠的绿色情场杀手
Yes. The Hulk is the mean, green dating machine.
过去 加油
Get in there. Come on.
站直了微笑
Stand up straight and smile!
我哥准备踏上荣耀之路
My brother was about to take the path to glory.
或是左转去厨房♥
Or take a left to the kitchen.
巴瑞没办法向拉克茜·布鲁姆推销自己
But if Barry couldn't sell himself to Lexy Bloom,
我妈想着她应该帮他
my mom figured she'd do it for him.
各位 派对真不错啊
He guys. Great party, huh?
谢谢 你是...
Oh, thanks. And you are...
我是新来学校的 我真不敢相信
I'm the new girl in school, and, wow, I cannot believe
这个派对上有好多帅哥
how many cute guys are at this party.
你知道我觉得谁最帅吗
But you know who I think is the cutest?
-汤姆·奥弗顿 -不是
- Tom Overton. - No.
-克里斯·沃伦 -不是
- Chris Warner? - No.
-约翰·凯兹 -不是
- John Katz. - No.
-斯科特·帕克 -不是
- Scott Barker. - No.
维贾伊·恰德斯卡
Vijay Chandrasekar?
别说了 这些男生和巴瑞·金伯格比起来
Okay, stop. Those boys are all chopped liver
根本不值一提
compared to Barry Goldberg.
-巴瑞什么 -巴瑞·金伯格
- Barry who now? - Barry Goldberg.
黑色卷发 梦幻般的棕色眼睛
You know, dark, wavy hair, dreamy brown eyes.
他就像是一个你想紧紧抱住的抱抱熊
Uh, he's just a big cuddle bear you wanna squeeze.
是啊 他是不是就是那个
Yeah! Yeah. Isn't he the guy that, like,
对餐厅阿姨大吼大叫的人
freaked out on the lunch lady
因为餐厅没有布丁
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表