剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
出什么事了 这怎么回事
What's happening? What's going on here?
怎么啦 没什么
What? Nothing.
感情好的两兄弟就不能安静地玩拼图吗
Can't two best bros do a wolf puzzle in peace?
你们打破了什么 杀了什么人
You guys broke something, you killed somebody--
肯定出事了
Something's going on.
出发参加双对约会
Off to our big double date.
打国际长途烧了我百元大钞
Burned through $100 in international phone calls,
但我为老爷子找到了完美的理想女性
but I found pops a perfect dream woman,
祝我好运吧
So wish me luck.
祝老爷子好运 不是说他需要好运
I mean, wish pops luck. Not that he needs any luck.
他总是很好运[泡妞上♥床♥] 不是那种意思
He's always getting lucky. Not like that.
我喝了些冰葡萄酒
I've had some iced wine.
我好激动 我的发型还好吗
I'm excited! How's my hair?
爸
Hey, dad.
帮我个忙
Uh... Do me a favor.
今晚盯着这对白♥痴♥
Watch the morons tonight.
-我能得到什么 -你♥爸♥的感激之情
- What do I get out of it? - Your dad's gratitude.
-什么好处也没有吗 -20块
- So nothing? - 20 bucks.
爱你哦 老爸
Love you, daddy.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay!
玩得开心点 孩子们
Have fun, boys!
要安全哦
Be safe.
-会的 -安全第一
- Oh, we will. - Safety first.
猎鹰发现目标
Falcon has eyes on the target.
重复
I repeat--
猎鹰接近目标
Falcon is closing in.
等等 我想做猎鹰
Whoa, wait. I wanted to be Falcon.
好吧
Fine.
金雕开始行动
Golden eagle is on the move.
老天 这个更好 我要这个
Oh, man, that's way better. I'm that!
选个名字吧
Just pick a name!
好的
Fine!
我是金鹰鲨鱼 完毕
I'm golden falcon... Shark. Over.
收到
10-4.
我没事 我没事
I'm okay. I'm okay.
屋顶太陡 完毕
It's kind of steep up here. Over.
小心些 我爱你
Be careful. I love you.
我是说 随便啦 完毕
I mean... Never mind. Over.
没事 已经说出来了
It's okay. It's out there now.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
随便啦
Whatever.
完毕
Over.
好了
All right.
我在用镊子夹天线
I-I'm tweezing the antenna thing.
看到什么了吗
See anything?
没 还是加密的
No. Still scrambled.
试着用全力把镊子往里面塞
Try jamming your tweezer in there as hard as you can.
好的
Okay.
现在呢
How about now?!
还是没有
Still getting nothing.
用力塞镊子
Tweeze harder.
咱们的计划毁于一旦时
As our plan was going up in flames,
老爷子的夜晚马上就要急剧升温
Pops' night was about to be smoking hot.
我妈搜索了三州区所有的网球俱乐部
My mom had searched every tennis club,
乡村俱乐部 读书俱乐部
country club, and book club in the tri-state area,
终于找到了老爷子的理想女性
and tracked down pops' dream woman.
索菲娅 真是对不起
Sophia. I'm so sorry.
我爸迟了些 这是我丈夫默里
My dad's running late, but this is my husband Murray.
很高兴认识你
It's a pleasure to meet you.
-幸会 -你是这里人吗
- You, too. - So, uh, are you from around here.
不用闲聊 我们
No. No small talk. We'll, uh...
我们等我爸来了后再聊
We'll cover all that when my dad gets here.
-好吧 -好的
- All right. - Okay.
我想闲聊一下也无妨
Well, I guess a little small talk is okay.
-你喜欢桑格里亚酒吗 -我爱喝
- Do you like sangria? - I love it.
我要点桑格里亚酒
I'm gonna order some sangria.
-我爱喝桑格里亚酒 -好的
- I love sangria. - Oh. Okay.
两杯桑格里亚酒
Two sangrias, please?
-我也想喝桑格里亚酒 -好的
- I'd love a sangria. - Okay.
三杯桑格里亚酒 对不起
Three sangrias. I'm sorry.
-您是贝弗莉·金伯格吗 -是的
- Beverly Goldberg? - Yes.
有电♥话♥找您
There's a phone call for you.
肯定是我爸
Oh. Must be my dad.
我马上回来
I'll be back in a jiff.
别忘了桑格里亚酒
Don't forget the sangrias.
谢谢
Thanks.
喂
Hello?
亲爱的
Hey, honey, uh,
我想我今晚去不了了
I'm afraid I'm not gonna be able to make it tonight.
我不太舒服
I'm feeling a little under the weather.
爸 你保证过的
Dad, you promised.
吃点阿司匹林 然后过来
Down some aspirin and get over here.
我想今晚我待在家比较好
I think it's better I stay home tonight.
那是什么
What's that?
我放了张唱片
Oh, uh, uh, I threw on a record.
你知道我这人 爵士乐能治好我的病
You know me. Jazz is my medicine.
你在德克斯特酒吧吗
Are you at Dexter's?
不 别这么可笑
No! Don't be ridiculous!
德克斯特酒吧热烈欢迎
Please give a warm Dexter's welcome
小个子佛兰德斯三重唱
to the shorty flanders trio!
爸 我们说好了 不准放我鸽子
Dad, we had a deal! Don't you dare stand me up!
宝贝 不是你的问题 是我
Sweetie, it's not you, it's me.
别拿你应付女人的台词应付我
Don't you give me one of your lines.
我要睡觉了
I'd better get to bed.
我明天一早要开会
I-I have an early meeting in the morning.
开会 你已经退休二十年了
A meeting? You're retired 20 years.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
你单身吗
Are you single?
我认识一位非常帅的律师
I know the most handsome attorney.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
你上屋顶搞什么鬼
Why the hell were you on the roof?
屋顶 谁上屋顶了
Roof? Who was on the roof?
没人从屋顶上掉下来
No one fell off the roof.
我没从什么掉到什么上面
I fell off nothing onto nothing.
够了 你们谁先老实交待
Enough, okay? Someone better start talking right now.
听着 我知道爸给了你20块监视我们
Listen. I know dad is paying you 20 bucks to watch us.
我有更好的东西 让你装没看见
I have something even better to make you look the other way.
借书证
A library card?
别管了
Walk away.
好了 你们两个突然好得跟什么似的
Okay, you two have been acting like best friends...
整整一周了 让我觉得毛骨悚然
all week, and it's creeping me out,
告诉我到底出什么事了
so tell me what the hell is going on.
就算我们有事要隐瞒
Even if we had something to hide,
-我们没有 -我们没有
- which we don't... - We don't.
-我们永远也不会出♥卖♥♥♥兄弟 -永远不会
- We'd never rat each other out. Never. - Never.
你们在搞什么
What the hell was that?
你们现在握手都有自己的一套了吗
You have a coordinated handshake now?
兄弟就是这样
That's what brothers do.
这种兄弟情连你也没办法破坏
It's a bond even you can't break.
好的 那我只能跟妈妈告状了
Fine. Then I'll just tell mom.
好吧 这是亚当的主意
Okay, it was Adam's idea, okay?
一开始就是他找到
He was the one who found the naked channel
裸体频道的 然后他变得贪心想看更多
in the first place, then he got greedy and wanted more,
所以他上了屋顶 都是他的错
so he went to the roof. It was all him!
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?!
别拉我下水 你这个小变♥态♥
Don't drag me down with you, perv!
你有问题 小子 你有很严重的问题
You got problems, man! You got serious problems!
你个狗...
Son of a--
我哥如此轻易地出♥卖♥♥♥我让我震怒
I was furious my brother sold me out so easily,
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表