剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
我不想做什么笨蛋财务部长
I don't want to be stupid treasurer.
你知道财务部长是做什么的
Do you even know what a treasurer does?
财务部长是学校最重要的工作之一
A treasurer is one of the most important jobs a school has.
你可以管所有的钱
You get to handle all the money.
还真的跟"财"有关啊
So it does involve treasure.
当学生会长 副会长
And you get to run the student government
秘♥书♥长♥都生病时
when the president, the vice president,
学生会就归你管了
and the secretary all get sick.
我要这份工作 我们要怎么做
I want this job. What do we have to do?
你保持甜美可人就好
You just keep being delicious.
让你的竞选经理来应付所有的细节问题
Uh, let your campaign manager deal with all the nitty-gritty.
这是你的演讲稿 背熟了
Here's your speech. Memorize it.
好的
Okay.
-不准再有浆果了 -我保证
- But no more berries! - You have my word.
第二天 浆果是看不见了
The next day, there were no berries in sight,
但巴瑞无所不在
but Barry was everywhere.
巴瑞·金伯格
投票此"才宝" 让他当选财务部长
你看到了吗 太丢人了
Have you seen this? This is so freaking embarrassing.
我的天 就是你
Oh, my god, it's you.
不是的
No, it's not.
不要啊
No. No, no, no.
在哪个世界 在哪个现实社会
In what universe, in what reality
你会觉得这样做有一点点行得通
would you think this is even a little bit okay?
看这张可爱的小脸
Just look at that delicious face!
让人想吞下去 也想投票
That's a face you want to eat -- and vote for.
你被炒掉了 你这个竞选经理被炒了
Fired! You're fired as campaign manager!
-我刚把你炒了 -你不能炒我 我是你母亲
- I have just fired you! - You can't fire me. I'm your mother.
那我就炒了你这个妈
Then I fire you as my mother!
如果你炒了我这个妈 那我这个妈就失败了
If you fire me as your mother, then I have failed as a mother.
那你这个妈就失败了
Then you've failed as a mother.
你怎么敢说我这个妈失败了
How dare you say I've failed as a mother?
知道吗 我打赌贝琪·鲁本斯通
You know what? I bet that Betsy Rubenstone
把海报贴得学校到处都是
plastered posters all over the school.
如果有人当妈很失败 也应该是她
If anyone failed as a mother, it's probably her somehow.
这事跟我战胜迈克尔根本没关系 对吗
Wait, this was never about me beating Michael, was it?
而是你要战胜贝琪
It was about you beating Betsy!
你总是抱怨说她专横爱强求人
You always complain about her being overbearing and pushy.
你比她差劲多了
You're way worse.
我太激动了 我爸马上要回家了
I was so excited for my dad to get home,
代数作业都不能让我全情投入
I could barely enjoy my algebra homework.
袋子里是什么 告诉我是《夺宝奇兵》
What's in the bag? Tell me it's "Indiana Jones."
更好的
Even better.
你有电子游戏机器什么的 谁还要电影啊
Who needs a movie when you've got a video-game-machine thing?
你现在在和我开玩笑吗
Are you joking with me right now?
这是雅达利[美国游戏机品牌]
This is Atari.
-我有任天堂 -有区别吗
- I have nintendo. - There's a difference?
你为什么要送我讨好礼物
Why are you giving me misguided gifts?
音像店出了什么事
What happened at the video store?!
我们失去她了 儿子
We lost her, son.
她走了
She's gone.
我是一番好意进去
I went in with the best intentions,
但话已出口 现在咱们被一辈子禁止进入
but things were said, and now we're banned for life.
谁一辈子 你的还是我的
Whose life -- mine or yours?
音像店的人说得不清楚
The video-store guy wasn't clear about that.
你怎么能这样做
How could you do this?!
你知道电影对我来说有多重要
You know how important movies are to me!
我想我们又上了一堂宝贵的人生课
Well, I think what we have here is a valuable life lesson.
知道我学到什么吗
You know what's a lesson that I've learned?
永远别指望我爸做正确的事
Never count on my dad to do the right thing.
父亲的战争中 我成了伤亡人员
While I was a casualty of my father's war,
而我妈终于准备举白旗认输了
my mom was finally gonna wave the white flag.
你好 贝弗
Oh, hi, Bev!
喜欢你的发型
Love what you've done with the hair.
你的选择总是很需要勇气
You make such brave choices.
我并无恶意
Look, I come in peace.
我们的不和 应该结束
All this bad blood, it -- it's got to stop.
巴瑞退出了
Uh... Barry's dropping out.
-高中吗 -是选举
- Of high school? - Of the election.
你们赢了
So you guys win.
太意外了
So unexpected.
但是 我知道会这样
And yet... I knew this would happen.
胜利者
Oh, winner!
-什么 -不
- What? - Oh, no!
我的天 这意味着
Oh, my god, that must mean
大家真心喜欢我写的演讲稿
they really loved the speech I wrote!
对 我绝对相信演讲起了作用
Yep, I, uh -- I definitely think the speech helped clinch it.
这是为了拥有专横家长
This is for all you out there with overbearing parents
拥有不懂羞耻与界限的家长的你们
with no sense of shame or boundaries!
我不知道做财务部长究竟要怎样
Now, I don't know how this exactly ties into being a treasurer.
但我知道如果我能在浆果
But I do know if I can survive the berries
还有我这样的照片中生存下来
and the pictures of me being like this...
那我绝对是领导这所学校的人选
...then I'm definitely the dude to lead this school
因为所有的老妈都好差劲 谁赞同
'cause all moms suck! Who's with me?!
我们成功了 我们真的成功了
We did it! We really did it!
我是说 你成功了
I mean, you -- you did it.
这事跟我没关系
This has nothing to do with me.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Congrats. - Thank you.
-不错的竞选 -是的
-Good race. - It was.
-我知道 -是吗
- I know. - Do you?
-是的 -小心开车
- I do. - Drive safely.
我会的
I will.
一路上我妈会有一些强硬对手
My mom would have some tough competition along the way,
但贝弗莉·金伯格永远都是
but Beverly Goldberg would always be
原创的"爱你爱到你无语妈妈"
the original smother.
而爱丽卡终于能够拥抱原来的自己
And Erica was finally able to embrace her original self.
我知道已经好久了
Hey, I know it's been a while.
我想说 过去发生的事我很抱歉
Um, I want to say I'm sorry for everything in the past.
如果你们愿意再接受我的话
But I'd love to be a part of model U.N.
我想再加入模拟联♥合♥国♥
if you'd have me back.
你可以坐在我旁边 大家快挪椅子
You can sit next to me. Pull up a chair.
-你想代表美国吗 -没关系
- You want to be the U.S.A.? - No, no, no, it's fine.
我在想 塞内加尔行吗
I was thinking... Senegal?
至于我爸 他知道很少有理由
As for my dad, he learned there were very few things
值得让他放下骄傲
worth swallowing his pride for.
但他的孩子是其中之一
But his kid was one of them.
别说话 我知道我错了
Don't talk. I know I'm wrong.
我知道我被禁止入店 但我不是为自己来的
I know I'm banned. But I'm not here for me.
我是为了和你一样爱电影的人而来
I'm here for someone who loves movies as much as you do.
给
Here.
音像店会员卡
It's a video-store membership.
[音像天堂 亚当·F·金伯格]
我被禁止了 你没有
I'm banned. You're not.
我预先付了50部电影的费用
I've prepaid for 50 movies,
至少够你撑一个月了
which should last you about a month.
接下来 《纽约司机》 主演史泰龙
Up next, "Rhinestone," Starring Sylvester Stallone.
《纽约司机》
Oh, "Rhinestone"!
我听说史泰龙在这里面唱歌♥了
I hear Stallone sings in this one.
这家伙还真是无所不能
Is there nothing that man cannot do?
不 他是兰博 他是洛基
No! He's Rambo! He's Rocky!
他不唱什么乡村歌♥曲
He doesn't do country music.
遥控器在哪里
Where's the remote?
搞什么
What the...
《夺宝奇兵2》
"Temple of doom"?!
这不是你几个月前租的吗
Didn't you rent that a couple of months ago?
逾期67天
罚金100块5毛
另加两块倒带费
共计102块5毛
死定了
Oh, balls.
深切悼念音像店 1980-2013
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表