剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
过来
Get over here.
有史以来第一次 我妈和我
For the first time, my mother and I
统一战线 统一目标
were on the same team with the same goal.
对了 太好了
There you go. Perfect.
可以随意加进一些头部动作
And feel free to jazz it up with some head movements.
没人会说你的头部动作太多了
No one's gonna tell you you're moving your head too much.
看 咱们是"孩子乐"组合
Look -- we're kid 'n play!
约翰·特拉沃尔塔式 没错
John Travolta. There you go.
感觉好极了 直到这个画面
It was awesome...until this.
太棒了 回见
Well, this has been great. See ya!
等等 小伙子
Wait a minute, mister.
在学会慢舞前 我不会让你走的
I'm not letting you go before I teach you how to slow dance.
不可能 没兴趣
No. No way. Not interested.
亲爱的 我是最了解你的人
Sweetie, I know you better than anyone.
我知道这个让你超有压力
I know this is what's stressing you out --
手放哪里 眼看哪里
Hand placement, where do you look,
如何不踩到她的脚
How do you keep from stepping on her feet.
的确有这些问题 对
Those are all valid questions, yes.
我已经走到这一步了 不能回头了
I had come this far. I couldn't turn back now.
见鬼 来吧
Screw it. Let's do this.
首先 手放我腰上
First, you, uh, put your hands on my waist.
-不了 多谢 -亚当 我是你妈妈
- No, thank you. - Adam, I'm your mother.
就是这样才不要
That's the point!
前后慢慢摇 要温柔
Just rock back and forth, very gently.
右 左
Right...and left.
右 左
Right...left.
你在做什么
What are you doing?!
不要抱抱 不要抱抱
Ohh! No snuggies! No snuggies!
你闻起来有烘干机的香味
You smell like the dryer.
-不要抱抱 -宝贝 你太可爱了
- No snuggies! - Honey, you're so yummy!
这样太不像话了 我走了
That's not cool. I'm out of here.
但多谢你帮忙
But thanks for the help!
说清楚一点 我知道我在大叫
And just to be clear, I know I'm yelling,
但我真的很感激你
but I'm actually very appreciative!
我在学跳舞的时候
While I was learning to dance,
我爸准备教一些东西
my dad was ready to do some teaching of his own.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
在吃莓果麦圈
Eating boo berry.
很好
Good for you.
非常聪明
Very smart.
喂饱自己
Feed your body.
你妈发现
So, your mom found out
我从来没跟你谈过话
that I never got around to giving you the talk.
什么谈话
What talk?
"造人"谈话
The..."people making people" Talk.
知道了 那个谈话啊
Ohh, that talk!
没错
Exactly!
如果她问起来 告诉她我们谈过了
So, if she asks, tell her we just had it.
-但我们没谈 -我们不需要谈
- But we didn't. - We don't need to.
你是个成年男人了 你什么都知道
I mean, you're a grown man, and you know everything.
-当然 -正是
- Of course! - Yeah!
我的确有一个问题
I do have one question.
在午夜之后舌吻一个女生
Is it true you can get a girl pregnant
真的会让她怀孕吗
if you french kiss her after midnight?
-你说什么呢 -电影《小精灵》里的
- What are you talking about? - Like in the movie "Gremlins."
如果午夜后亲吻 口水进了她的肚子
If you kiss after midnight, the saliva goes into her tummy,
因为她的荷尔蒙和月亮
and 'cause of her hormones and the moon,
六周后 宝宝就出来了
six weeks later, a baby comes out.
《小精灵》
Gremlins?
你这样觉得 你怎么想得到
You think -- how could you even --
你去哪里
Where are you going?
我要重新部署下 我没有准备
I got to regroup! I wasn't prepared for this!
我需要准备
I need to prepare.
结果 生活崩溃的不止老爸一人
Turns out, my dad's world wasn't the only one caving in.
你要听超酷消息 还是超超酷消息
Do you want the rad news or the totally rad news?
-不要说超酷 -这个在打折 我想
- Don't say "Rad." - I got these on sale and thought
穿着去舞会太合适了
they'd be perfect to wear to the dance.
-你喜欢吗 -降落伞做成了裤子
- You like 'em? - They made a parachute into clothing!
我当然喜欢了
Damn right, I like 'em!
更棒的消息是
And the even better news is
我会和你一起去舞会
I will be joining you at the dance!
-什么 -激动吧
- What?! - I know!
我自愿去做监护人
I signed up to be a chaperone.
这样 我可以帮忙指导你的舞步
That way, I'll be there to help with your moves.
我不需要你帮忙 不要帮我
I don't need help. Don't help me.
所有的孩子都觉得父母让他们丢人
All kids are embarrassed by their parents.
但别想着我是你妈妈
But don't think of me as your mom.
把我想成是教练
Think of me as your coach.
我和戴娜跳舞时
I don't want to think of you at all
根本不要想到你
when I'm dancing with Dana.
你不会注意到我在那里
You won't even know I'm there.
如果我够幸运 我可以看到
And if I'm lucky, I'll get to see
我的小宝贝跳人生第一支慢舞
my little baby have his first slow dance!
我做了难以想象的事
I'd done the unthinkable.
我打开了门 我妈闯了进来
I opened the door, and my mom had burst right through it!
他说了什么
What did he say?
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?!
我和妈妈跳了慢舞
I slow-danced with mom!
-什么 -你听到了
- What? - You heard me.
什么意思 你说什么
What do you mean? What are you saying?
我和妈妈跳了慢舞
I...slow-danced... with mom.
你和妈妈跳了慢舞吗
You slow-danced with mom?
-这事跟你无关 -当然无关
- This doesn't concern you! - The hell it doesn't!
你不可能和妈妈跳了慢舞
You can't go slow-dancing with mom
还指望我不会就这一争议性问题
and not expect me to have lots of opinions
发表很多意见
on this controversial matter.
那是一个脆弱的时刻 她教我跳舞
It was a moment of weakness, and she taught me how to dance,
她今晚会去做监护人
and now she's gonna be a chaperone tonight
让我大大地丢人
and totally humiliate me!
-你开了门 -我知道
- Now you've opened the door. - I know.
告诉我如何关上
Just tell me how to close it.
不可能的
There is no way!
一旦开了门 就永远开了
Once the door's open, it stays open forever!
我在夏令营时给她写信说想家了
I sent her a letter from camp saying I was homesick.
第二天晚上 她就出现在上铺
and the next night, she showed up in the top bunk.
这是我们一起去划独木舟的照片
Look, this is a picture of us in a canoe together!
别重蹈覆辙 亚当 永远不要
Never again, Adam. Never again!
太令人不安了
This is all so upsetting.
我得走了 我不能待在这里
I got to go. I can't be here.
好吧 肯定有办法脱身
Okay. There's got to be a way out of this.
对 说谎欺骗 这是你的强项
Yes! Lies and deception -- that's your department.
我会想到办法的 我保证
I'll think of something -- I promise.
-我爱你 -别这样说
- I love you. - Don't say that.
看着我的眼睛 你会知道 我爱你
Look into my eyes and know that I...love...you.
出去
Get out!
爱你哦
Love you!
又在吃莓果麦圈
Again with the boo berry.
你知道
You know it.
好了
All right.
来吧 该谈话了
Here we go. Time for the talk.
好了 在谈到具体细节前
All right, before we get down to the nuts and bolts...
蛋蛋
Nuts.
好吧 我们不直接说
All right, instead of talking about
男性与女性的身体部位 我们用
male and female body parts, we're gonna use the names
最喜欢的棒球手的名字做代码
of our favorite baseball players as code words.
你有麦克·施密特
Look, you have a Mike Schmidt.
女生有韦德·博格斯
Ladies have a Wade Boggs.
我们为什么要做这个
And... why are we doing this?
这样的话 我们不会用到可怕的词语
This way, we won't be talking about anything horrible.
我们只是谈谈棒球
We're just gonna be talking about baseball --
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表