剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
你喜欢变形金刚吗
Do you like transformers?
是什么来着
What... Are they again?
他们是可以伪装的机器人
Hello. They're robots in disguise.
这个系列现在到了激动的时刻
It's an exciting time in the franchise.
他们从车辆变成
They're branching out from vehicles
恐龙和昆虫
to dinosaurs and insects.
-的确很激动 -你喜欢希曼吗
- That... Is exciting. - Do you like He-man?
我想喜欢吧
I guess.
灰壳堡
Castle greyskull.
骷髅王住在这里 随便啦
Skeletor lives there. Whatever.
你喜欢特种部队吗
Do you like G.I. Joe?
先别回答
Don't answer yet.
这边
Right this way.
请看 弗莱格号♥航母
Behold, the "U.S.S. Flagg."
占的地方不小啊
That takes up a lot of room.
对 这是航♥空♥母舰
Well, yeah. It's an aircraft carrier.
上面要停放飞机
It's meant to hold aircraft.
航♥空♥母舰这名字就说明一切了
It's all right there in the name.
对 进展太完美了
Yep, this was going perfectly.
接下来发生的事 会让我的世界翻天覆地
But what happened next would really rock my world.
我...得走了
I... Gotta go.
谢谢你的宝贵时间
Thank you for your time!
我完全没理由这样说嘛
...I said for no reason at all!
我够困惑了 我爸吃完午餐回去时
As baffled as I was, my dad was even more confused
-更加困惑 -再高点 维克
- when he got back from his lunch break. - Little bit higher, Vic.
差不多了
Almost got it.
喂喂喂 这是怎么回事
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What the hell is going on here?
即将歇业
Going out of business?!
即将歇业
见鬼 本来想给你个惊喜
Damn it. I was gonna surprise you.
我们不再用这些噱头了
We don't go for these gimmicks anymore.
这是久经考验的促销手段
It's a proven sales technique.
我只是给这里加些活力
I'm just juicing things up a bit.
免费雪茄及咖啡
请随意享用!
这里现在不是家具店了
It's not a furniture store now.
这里是臀部休息的地方
It's a hip lounge.
第一 这里是家具店
Number one-- it is a furniture store.
第二 家具最大的两个敌人
Number two--the two biggest enemies of furniture
烟和咖啡
are smoke and coffee.
还有黑人卷发喷雾[很油腻]
And jheri curl juice.
三个敌人
Three enemies!
谁想听爵士乐
Who wants jazz?
好吧 这是怎么回事
Okay. What the hell is going on here?
你应该在后面房♥间陪他玩一整天的
You were supposed to play gin rummy with him
金拉米纸牌
in the backroom all day.
不 他不想闲着
Nah, he wouldn't stay put.
这位老人家有着非凡的精力与领袖气质
That old man's got so much energy and charisma.
你可以跟他学着点
Now you can learn a thing or two from him.
领袖气质啊
Ah, charisma.
我不知道出了什么事 本来好好的
I don't know what happened. It was going so great.
接着她无缘无故地走了
And then she just ran off for no reason.
她为什么这么做
Why would she do that?
因为地球上没有女生
'Cause no girl on this planet
愿意在这个房♥间里和男生亲热
would ever wanna make out in this room.
说真的 这里像是呆子炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥过的遗址
Seriously, it looks like a nerd bomb went off in here.
我不想承认 但这个白♥痴♥是对的
I hate to admit it, but the idiot's right.
是玩具的原因
It was the toys.
我的玩具吓跑了她吗
So my toys freaked her out?
是你拥有玩具的事实吓跑了她
The fact that you have toys freaked her out.
听着 女生喜欢水床
Listen, chicks like waterbeds
还有优雅地挂在
and samurai swords that elegantly
壁炉上的武士刀
hang over a fireplace.
这是科学事实
It's a scientific fact.
他依然是个白♥痴♥
He's still an idiot.
但他是对的 如果你想让戴娜喜欢你
But he's right. If you want Dana to like you,
扔掉这些玩具吧
lose the toys.
我做不到 它们像家人一样
I can't. They're like family.
你想摸什么 咪♥咪♥还是机械恐龙
What would you rather touch-- a boob or a Dino-bot?
你迟疑太久了 答案很明显是咪♥咪♥
You took too long! The answer is clearly "boob."
小子 你读七年级了[美国的初二]
You're in seventh grade, bud.
是时候长大了
It's time to grow up.
她是对的 从现在开始
She's right. From now on,
你不能再玩玩具了
you gotta stop playing with toys
要有个男人样
and start acting like a man.
第一步
First step--
黑色达卡
Drakkar noir.
没有女人可以抵抗它的迷人臭味
No woman can resist its alluring stink.
永远不要直接喷在皮肤上
Now you never apply it directly onto your own skin.
喷出来
You simply mist...
然后走过去
And walk through.
我的男人成长之路课程刚刚开始时
While my lesson on how to be a man had just begun,
我爸很开心
my dad was happy
和老爷子共度的一天终于结束了
his day with pops had come to an end.
回来啦
There you are.
和我爸怎么样 今天开心吗
How'd it go with my dad? Did you have a good time?
等一下 就不能让老爷们脱下裤子吗
Give me a minute. Can't a man take off his pants?
你抽烟了吗
Have you been smoking?
雪茄
A cigar?
两支 配低档白兰地
Two! With some low-end cognac.
你♥爸♥将我的折扣家具店
Your dad turned my discount furniture store
变成了科帕卡巴纳海滩
into the copacabana.
我想吐
Ohh. I'm nauseous.
多谢你了
Well, thank you for doing that.
你欠我的 我想吃虾卷
You owe me. I'd like, uh, some shrimp parm...
多虾 多卷
With extra shrimp and extra parm.
-你不是说想吐吗 -我会忍♥住
- I thought you said you were nauseous. - I'll fight through it.
-没问题 -我不会动的
- Okay, you got it. - I'm not moving.
我在这里吃
I'm gonna eat right here.
别这么娇气
All right, don't be such a baby.
才一天而已
It was only for one day.
她以为是这样
Or so she thought.
结果一天变成了两天
That one day turned into two.
科洛勒沙发才一半价钱
...Kroehler sofas for half that price.
没事 我有些好渠道
Well, it's fine. I got some good leads in the rolodex.
老艾 你在做什么
Al, what are you doing?
你知道什么啊
Uh, what do you know?
只要你有这个价钱
You found some at that price.
我全要
Yeah, I'll take 'em all.
默里·金伯格
而这两天 变成了我爸这辈子
And those two days would turn into the longest week
最漫长的一周
of my father's life.
现在我是男人了 是时候
Now that I was a man, it was time to break
向老朋友宣布坏消息了
some tough news to some old friends.
抱歉 虎威战士 抱歉 豹猫
Sorry, lion-o. Sorry, cheetara.
是时候长大了
It's time to grow up.
霹雳猫 天啊
Thundercats ho!
五趟奔波后
And after five trips,
我终于打包完了所有的玩具
I had successfully packed up all my toys.
妈 我要出去
Mom, I'm going out.
穿上外套 戴上耳罩
Wear your jacket and your muffs.
人家是个男人
I'm a grown man!
我有个任务
And I was on a mission--
我要证明我体内的那个呆小子
A mission to prove that the geeky little kid in me
永远消失了
was gone forever.
真的 没什么可以阻止我
Literally, nothing could stop me.
外面还挺冷的
It's actually kind of cold out.
-你的鼻子冻得粉红 像小猫咪 -妈
- Oh, your nose is all pink like a little kitten. - Mom.
别这样
Stop.
别这样
Stop it.
你好
Oh. Hey.
好吗
Howdy.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表