剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
我知道了 亚当全告诉我了
Yeah, I know! Adam told me everything.
我是个十足的扫把星 你知道的
I'm a completely jinx, and you know it.
孩子 你刚刚过了人生中最幸福的一周
Kiddo, you just had the week of your life,
你知道为什么吗
and you know why?
因为你的态度变积极了
'Cause you were thinking positive for a change.
是啊 积极的态度让我有了美女舞伴
Yeah, 'cause thinking positive got me a hot date,
好成绩 让我的梦惊也消失了
good grades, and stopped my night terrors.
是的 听我说 根本没什么运气
Yes! Look, there's no such thing as luck.
赌自己会赢才是最重要的
It's all about betting on yourself.
这样结果才会改变
That's when things really change.
这的确是不错的一周
Guess it was a good week.
那么你还是想下注
So, uh, you're still gonna bet
押这匹胜算极小的西摩上校吗
on this crazy long shot Colonel Seymour?
不 我想这次就算了
Nah. I think I'm gonna sit this one out.
第一名西摩上校
And the winner is Colonel Seymour
以半个马身长度获胜
by half a length.
老爷子 我本来会赢多少
Pops, how much would I have won?
大约4253块
Somewhere in the neighborhood of $4,253.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing out here?
必须离开那个臭房♥子
Had to get out of that stinky house.
闻起来像尿布着火了
It smells like a diaper fire.
床垫真舒服
These are comfortable.
舒适弹簧技术
It's comfort spring technology.
我之前太生气了 我不该说那些话
Look, I was pissed. I shouldn't have said all that.
我知道操持家务也是工作
I know what you do is a job.
我小时候 成绩非常好
You know, when I was younger, I was really good in school.
全A成绩 出色的辩论者
I got straight A's. I was a real good arguer,
大家总是说
and people used to say,
贝费莉·所罗门 你应该做律师
"Beverly Solomon, you should be a lawyer."
但这不是我的梦想
That wasn't my dream.
我的梦想是有个家
My dream was to have a family.
我的梦想是这个
My dream was this.
做这个工作你很拿手
You're really good at it.
但不是所有人都适合做这个
But it's not for everyone.
你想要不同的人生
You want different things out of life,
没关系
and... That's okay.
你确定吗
You sure?
亲爱的 你从来和我对着干
Honey, you are a pain in my ass,
你从来不听我的话
and you never listen to a word I say,
但你把我从商店里撵出去的方式
but the way you had me booted out of that store...
总有一天 你会成为出色的助理经理
You're gonna make a great assistant manager one day.
对不起 让你进了商场监狱
I'm sorry I got you sent to mall jail.
对不起 你的员工折扣让我失控了
I'm sorry I got carried away with your discount.
我知道一碰到购物问题我就疯了
I know I get crazy when it comes to shopping.
我会努力改的
I will try to work on that.
-你不会的 -我真的不会
- No, you won't. - I really won't.
听我说 我需要你的帮助
Listen, I need your help.
我熨烫了裙子
I kinda ironed my dress.
亲爱的 塔夫绸是不能熨烫的
Honey, you don't iron taffeta.
没事 妈妈会搞定的
It's okay. Mama will fix it.
给你 宝贝 给你准备了午餐
Here you go, sweetie. Made your lunch.
祝你工作愉快
Have a good day at work.
你也是
You, too.
在我家 我们会吵架咒骂
Yeah, in my family, we yelled and swore
偶尔互相栽赃一些无伤大雅的小罪
and sometimes framed each other for petty crimes,
但在这些疯狂背后
but under all that crazy,
我们总是互相支持
we were always there to support each other.
《萨尔达传说二》 真的吗
"Zelda II"?! Seriously?!
我在赛马场上省了点钱 来吧
I saved some money at the track. Come on.
来玩吧
Let's go play.
看我的帅气儿子
Aw, look at my delicious little boy!
幸运的家伙
Lucky guy.
她真漂亮
She looks amazing.
你是怎么修补好裙子的
How'd you fix her dress?
简单 我给她买♥♥了条新的
Easy. I just bought her a new one.
时不时地 我们甚至让彼此的生活
And every now and then, we even made each other's lives
轻松一点点
just a little bit easier.
怎么回事
What is this?
我们觉得 该我们为你做次晚餐了
Figured it was our turn to make you dinner.
我的天 你们真是太乖了
Oh, my gosh. That is so sweet!
好激动
So exciting.
上面有些硬 下面有些胶状物
Tough on the top and has a jelly coating on the bottom.
这是小苏打粉吗
Is that baking soda?
不如我随便炒个菜吧
Why don't I just whip something up?
-谢天谢地 -太棒了
- Thank god. - Perfect.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
看我从上班的保安室拿了什么
Look what I swiped from the security office at work.
你们不能拘留我 我有权利
You can't detain me! I have rights!
我差一点就上了法学院
I almost went to law school.
我是柔弱的女性 我被强制拘留了
I am a female woman, and I am being held against my will.
没人知道
Nobody knows
我见过的困难
the trouble I've seen
这个监狱关不住我
This prison can't hold me!
让我出去
Let me out!
虽然你禁锢了我的身体
You may have caged my body,
但你无法禁锢我的思想
but you have not caged my mind!
你觉得这样很好玩吗
Do you think this is funny?
我知道你在后面做什么
I know what you're doing back there.
我可以看到你
I can see you!
你们无法摧毁我的意志
You will not break my spirit.
她在里面被关了多久
How long was she in there?
12分钟
12 minutes.
献给真正的贝弗莉
现在别拍了
Please don't do that now.
别拍了
Don't do that.
毛衣很漂亮 哪里来的
That's a nice sweater. Where'd you get that?
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表