剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
《夺宝奇兵2》被借走了
"Temple of doom" is checked out!
某个笨蛋借走了
Some putz checked it out!
随便挑一部
Just pick any movie.
看 《纽约司机》 兰博在里面唱歌♥呢
Look -- "Rhinestone." Rambo sings in it.
兰博一边唱歌♥一边让人心碎吗
Does Rambo sing while ripping a man's heart out of his chest?
没说
Doesn't say.
别无选择时 还有最后一个撞大运的地方
When you were out of options, there was one last hail mary --
归还箱
The return bin.
如果你要的电影在里面
If your movie was in there,
那就像中了彩票一样
it was like winning the lottery --
至少我这样的疯狂电影极客是这种感觉
At least for an obsessive movie geek like me.
太棒了
Yes!
我是全世界最幸运的人
I am the luckiest man alive!
对 咱们都有自己的故事
Yeah, we all have our stories.
快点弄完 这是我的卡
Let's just get going. Here's my card.
《夺宝奇兵2》 评价过高了
"Temple of doom." Overrated.
孩子 你想看好电影
You want to see a good film, kid,
就看伯格曼的《第七封印》
watch Bergman's "The seventh seal"
或是《恶魔的礼貌》 我的学生作品
or "Devil's manners" -- that's my student film.
精髓点在于...
It's pretty much the quintessential --
不 谢谢 快点办手续
No, thank you, and let's get going.
我们赶时间
Uh, we're in a big rush.
你有电影过期未还
Yeah, you have a movie out.
《火爆群龙》 评价过高了
"Slap shot." Overrated.
如果问我 保罗·纽曼不应该...
If you ask, Paul Newman should not --
我没问你 而且我知道我已经还了
I did not ask you, and I know I returned that movie.
请再检查一遍
Please check again.
我不知道我的电脑居然是夏尔9000
I didn't realize that my computer was hal 9000
[电影《2001太空漫游》中的超级电脑]
可以随意改变内容
and it could change at will
把我们炸出宇宙飞船的舱门
and blast us out the pod bay doors.
你说的完全不是人话
Nothing you say makes any sense.
请再查一遍 因为我百分百肯定
Please check again because I am 100% positive
我已经还了
that I returned that movie.
是你们弄丢了
You guys lost it.
爸 我只想看这部电影
Dad, I just want to watch my movie.
好吧 我欠你们多少钱
Okay, how much do I owe you?
为了恢复你的账号♥
To restore your account,
你就必须购买♥♥未还的电影
you would have to purchase the unreturned video...
一共是59块9毛9
...which would be $59.99.
你疯了 我才不会给呢
That's crazy! I'm not paying that!
拜托 这里只有这一家音像店
Come on. This is the only video store in town.
咱们别无选择
It's not like we have a choice.
我们有选择
We do have a choice!
我不会离开的
I am not leaving here
除非你恢复我的账号♥ 还我公正
until you clear my account and I get my justice.
-你做什么 -将《夺宝奇兵2》列为有存货
- What are you doing? - Just marking "Temple of doom" as in stock.
咱们走 快走
Let's get out of here. Come on, now, now!
-妈妈在吗 -她刚回家
- Is mom here? - Yeah, she just got home.
见鬼
Damn it!
不用理我 你继续吃三明治
Don't mind me. Just go back to your sandwich.
那一刻
In that moment,
老爷子看到他甜美可人的小外孙女
Pops saw that his sweet, little granddaughter
其实是欺诈大♥师♥
was actually a master of deception.
我的小美人鱼 游泳课怎么样
There's my beautiful mermaid. How was swim class?
小爱米莉·古德曼终于把脸沉下水了
Little Emily Goodman finally put her face in the water.
你真会鼓舞人
Oh, you are an inspiration.
-谢谢 妈妈 -我为你骄傲
- Thanks, mom. - I'm so proud of you.
游泳课 27号♥周四
"Swim class -- Thursday the 27th.
爱米莉·古德曼 脸沉下水
Emily Goodman -- face in water."
我眼前的可是见不得光的事情哦
Uh-oh, I'm looking at some pretty shady stuff here,
我对见不得光可是行家
And I know shady.
好吧
Okay.
我会告诉你一个大秘密
I'm gonna let you in on a secret that's so gigantic
秘密泄露 会把这个家闹得天翻地覆
that it could rock this family to its very core.
-也许我不应该 -是这样的
- Maybe I shouldn't -- - Here it is.
我这辈子没教过游泳
I've never taught a swimming lesson in my entire life,
我既没参加模拟联♥合♥国♥ 也没给老弱病残送餐
I don't do model u.N. or meals on wheels,
终于能对别人说出来了 感觉太棒了
and it feels so good to finally tell someone!
慢着 你骗你妈妈
Wait. You scammed your mom?
太冒险了
That's very risky.
她为什么会不去看你的游泳课呢
How has she not been at one of your swim lessons?
我特别选择了青年会的游泳池
I specifically chose the YMCA pool
因为她讨厌那里
'cause she hates it.
太潮湿了 让她的头发成爆♥炸♥头
It's so humid, it makes her hair frizz.
那么模拟联♥合♥国♥呢
And the model U.N. thingy?
我发誓 如果她去我就退出
I swore I'd quit if she showed up,
她不至于傻到 说我是在吓唬她
and she knows better than to call that bluff.
但你怎么出现在年鉴照片上的
But how did you get in the yearbook?
原来我姐姐的绝望
Turns out my sister's desperation
激发了一项新发明
spawned a new invention...
照片乱入
The photo bomb.
[模拟联♥合♥国♥]
为老弱伤残送餐组织
少数民族学生会
我还以为她很厉害
And I thought she was good.
她很厉害 但我更厉害
She is, but I'm better.
这是必须的 因为如果被她发现
And I have to be, 'cause if she ever finds out,
她会杀了我们两个
she'll kill us both.
-为什么我也没命了 -因为你和我一伙的
- Why am I getting killed? - 'cause you're in on it with me.
什么时候开始的
Since when?!
从我刚刚告诉你开始
Since I just told you!
这是怎么发生的
How did this happen?
我只是过来吃个熏牛肉三明治
I just came here to have a pastrami sandwich!
你最好在你妈妈发现前坦白
You better come clean with your mother before she finds out.
或是我假装参加辩论队
Or I fake-join the debate club
创造全新水平的谎言
and create a whole other level of lies!
谢谢 老爷子 你最好了
Thanks, pops! You're the best!
终于回来了 我的宝贝
Finally! There's my baby.
这奇怪的味道是什么
What's that weird smell?
干净的味道
That's the smell of clean.
你可以开始把房♥间弄脏了
You're free to start reversing the process now.
-学校怎么样 -不错
- How was school? - Sweet!
喂了一只海鸥吃薯条
Fed a sea gull a french fry.
我们又不靠海 它们怎么飞来的
We're not near the ocean. How do they get there?
不 我说的是学生会
No, I was talking about student council.
那个啊 是的
Oh, that. Yeah.
-没戏了 -什么
- Not happening. - What?!
迈克尔·鲁本斯通又参选了
Michael Rubenstone is running now.
你说过保证赢 我根本不用努力
You said this was a guaranteed win and I wouldn't have to try.
-这是我擅长的 -迈克尔什么时候参选的
- That's what I'm good at. - Since when is Michael running?
他已经忙得不可开交了
He's already got a full plate.
我没意见
I'm okay with it --
主要是因为我并不在乎
Mostly 'cause I don't give a crap.
你可以战胜迈克尔·鲁本斯通
You can beat Michael Rubenstone.
他有什么 是我的帅气儿子没有的
I mean, what has he got that my delicious boy doesn't?
饼干
Cookies!
他妈妈做的
His mom made them,
[投迈克尔一票]
耐嚼与松脆的完美结合
and they're the perfect mix of chewy and crunchy.
现在开始烤政♥治♥饼干了是吗
Oh, so we're baking political cookies now, huh?
你要开战吗
You wanted war?
那就来吧 贝琪·鲁本斯通
You've got it, Betsy Rubenstone.
太好吃了
That is good!
早上好 各位
Good morning, guys.
投迈克尔一票 学生会财务部长
Vote for Michael. Michael for treasurer.
你们认识迈克尔对吗
You guys know Michael, right?
贝琪·鲁本斯通
Betsy Rubenstone.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
贝弗莉
Beverly!
瞧你 差不多把这件衣服穿得好看了
Look at you pulling off that outfit for the most part.
废话少说 我是冲你来的
Cut the chitchat. I'm on to you.
你说迈克尔忙到不能竞选财务部长
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表