剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
巴瑞私藏的女士内衣购物目录
Barry's hidden lingerie catalogs,
爱丽卡的冷酒器 默里的巧克力蛋糕
Erica's wine coolers, Murray's ding dongs,
默里的巧克力卷 默里的巧克力派
Murray's ho hos, Murray's tastykakes,
大砍刀 不知道是谁的
A machete -- don't know whose this is.
但知道我没有找到什么吗
But you know what I didn't find?
贝弗 我知道就在这个家里
Bevy, I know it's somewhere in this house.
再去找找
Just give it another look-see.
如果你没找到 你说什么我听什么
And if you don't find it, I'll do whatever you want.
好吧 但这是最后一次
Fine. But this is the last time.
快啊 亚当 我需要这个
Come on, Adam. I need this.
我们回到阁楼 一切开始的地方
We were back in the attic where it all began.
但这次 寻宝是真格的
But this time, the treasure hunt was real,
一位男士黄油按♥摩♥的存亡 就看这个了
and one man's buttery massages depended on it.
慢着 有发现 看后面
Wait. There's something here. Look, on the back.
这是音谱的一部分
This is part of a treble clef.
肯定是从乐谱角上撕下来的
This has been ripped off the corner of some sheet music.
乐谱 我之前看到了
Sheet music? I saw some earlier.
各位 我在照片上看过这本书
Guys, I saw this book in a photo.
看 这是外公外婆和这本书
Look. It's pops and nana and the book.
"演奏直到终结时" 他是指外婆的钢琴
"Play this until it ends." He means nana's piano.
钢琴在爸店里的仓库
It's in storage at dad's work.
我们得拿到钥匙
We need to get his keys.
各位 他的裤子在门这里 笨
Guys, his pants at the door. Duh.
你们这是做什么 我们开车去
What the hell are you doing? Let's drive.
不 我们骑车去 很好玩的
No, we're taking our bikes. It'll be fun.
只允许员工进入
在后面
It's all the way back there.
怎么过去 没路可走
How are we gonna get to it? There's no way.
我有办法
I've got this.
我很强壮 因为我健身
I'm super strong 'cause I've been working out.
-对 和妈一起 -不止是和妈一起
- Yeah, with mom. - Not just with mom!
快走 爬过去 快点
Move move. Get under me. Come on. Faster.
是时候做领袖了
It was time to be a leader.
我的朋友们在我的带领下来到这里
My friends had counted on me to get them this far,
不可能回头了
and there was no turning back.
是时候大显身手了
It was our time.
在钢琴里面
It's inside the piano.
当然 这只是老太太的珠宝 但对我们来说
Sure, it was just old-lady jewelry, but to us,
却是我们见过的最美好的宝藏
it was the greatest treasure we'd ever seen.
不敢相信
Unbelievable,
孩子 你做到了
kiddo. You really did it.
金伯格永不放弃
Goldbergs never say die.
-你做什么 -藏起来让你妈妈找到
- What are you doing? - Hiding it for your mother to find.
你什么也没看到
You saw nothing.
听我说 老爷子
Listen, pops.
我知道妈妈让人头痛 但这次她是对的
I know mom's a pain, but this time, she was right.
对 老爷子很顽固
Yeah, pops was stubborn.
但就连他也知道 什么时候要承认错误了
But even he knew when it was time to admit he was wrong.
爸
Dad.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
好吧
Okay.
这是什么
What's this?
这是提前感谢你
It's a little thank-you in advance
帮我做预算
for helping me do my budget
付账单 还有两年的补缴税款
and pay my bills and two years of back taxes.
这事儿有点...
It's a bit of a cluster Bleep.
是的
Yes.
但我要求一周不少于四次按♥摩♥ 我不是动物
But I require no less than four messages a week. I'm not an animal.
家人就是这样
That's the thing about family.
他们也许会讨厌你喜爱的电影
They may hate your movie
或不同意你花钱的方式
or disagree with how you spend your money.
但最后 他们会陪着你
But in the end, they are there with you
吃华夫饼 看美女
to eat some belgian beauties.
那是第一次
That was the first morning
老爷子没有请全餐厅的人吃华夫饼
Pops didn't buy the whole restaurant waffles,
只请了我们全家
just our family.
各位
Hey, everybody!
血腥玛丽全算我的
Bloody Marys on me!
太好了
All right!
其实说来更贵
Technically, it was more expensive,
但好歹是个开始
but it was a start.
我的哑铃在这里
Oh, there are my weights.
走开 我正用着呢
Go away. I'm using them.
你用得不对
Well, you're not using this one correctly.
我来教你
Let me show you how to do it.
我不需要你的帮助
I don't need your help.
你需要 伸展开
Yes, you do. And extend.
-我知道我在做什么 -转过来
- I know what I'm doing. - And twist.
-感觉到了吗 -是的
- Do you feel that? - Ooh, yeah.
我管这招叫"雨天单车"
This is what I like to call a rainy-day bike ride.
-可以锻炼你的腹肌 -啊 我的腹肌
- It's working your abs... - Oh, my abs?
四头肌 大腿肌 小腿肌
...and your quads and your hams and your shins.
这会减掉我的婴儿肥吗
So will it get rid of my baby fat?
-好了 -别砸在脸上
- Okay. - Don't drop it on your face.
我们在前进 我们在游♥行♥
We're marching. We're in a parade.
谁是乐队的指挥 大甜甜 大甜甜
Who's the leader of the band? Big tasty. Big tasty.
好了 我要你跟我说实话
All right, I want you to be completely honest with me,
金戴夫
Dave Kim --
不管有没有老妈
Mom or no mom,
我的身材棒极了 对吗
my body's shaping up nice, am I right?
你们这家人真奇怪
You people are weird.
献给金戴夫
(以及我们一起玩的那次)
亚当
金戴夫
金戴夫 你♥爸♥妈出门了
Dave kim, your parents are out of town.
你在开派对 怎么样
You're throwing a party. How is it going?
有些失控
Uh, it's getting a little out of control,
不过值得
but it was worth it.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表