剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
You're not gonna show this to anyone,
-所以我不在乎 -你怎么知道
- so I don't really care. - How do you know?
我帮巴瑞拍了他首支音乐带
Okay. I helped Barry make his first music video.
艾米 你也算是个女生 差不多吧
Emmy, you're kind of a girl -- sort of.
你得诚实地告诉我你的想法
You have to honestly tell me what you think.
美女 你在高空之上真漂亮
* Hey, girl, you lookin' good up here where the air is *
你和大甜甜在摩天轮上
* You 'n' big tasty on a wheel by ferris *
不断上啊上 我就知道你会问
* Up and up we go, I know you gonna ask it *
我们如何从这性感飘升的摇篮里往下降
* How we gettin' down from this sexy floatin' basket? *
停在最上 是我们运气好
* Stop at the top, is it just our luck? *
还是我打赏了管机器的14块大洋
* Or did I tip that carny an extra 14 bucks? *
摩天 摩天轮
* Ferris wheel, ferris, ferris wheel *
你知道我的感受
* You know how I feel *
上鲸鱼
Whale break.
你觉得怎样
What do you think?
你得给我40份拷贝
I'm gonna need 40 copies of this.
识货
Yeah, you are!
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表