剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
我要过去 搞什么 我要过去
The merge! What the... The merge!
默里 默里
Murray. Murray!
-我要过去 -默里
- The merge! - Murray!
我的天 你的脚踝 又肿又肥
Oh, my god, look at your ankle! It's all swollen and ballooning.
你说什么呢 伤的是另一个脚踝
What are you talking about? It's the other ankle.
肥
Ballooning?
你来这里做什么
What are you even doing here?
这是你的主意
This was your idea.
你说带爱丽卡出去 所以我带她来这里
You said take Erica out, so I brought her here.
你带喜怒无常的青春期女儿
You brought your moody teenage daughter
来溜冰场吗
to a roller skating rink?
错误已经犯了
Mistakes were made.
有些错在我
Uh... Some by me.
我不知道我的小宝贝怎么了
I don't know what's going on with my little peanut.
那孩子连独角兽都不喜欢了
The kid doesn't even like unicorns anymore.
她长大了 默里
She's growing up, Murray.
孩子们都长大了
They all are.
是我就用棕色纸袋
I'd go with the brown paper bag.
但亚当喜欢米黄
But Adam loves kermie.
知道吗 你决定好了
You know what? Your call.
我不插手
I'm not gonna mix in.
不 你说得对
No, you're right.
而且 衣服的事你也对
And, uh, you were right about the clothes.
亚当已经长大了 可以自己选衣服了
Adam is old enough to pick his own clothes.
但这一切发生得太快了
But it's all just going by so fast.
而且
And...
我心里难受 因为他每大一岁
It's hard because every year he gets older,
我觉得我都要
and I feel like I'm just...
不得不对那个我刚了解的小宝贝
Having to say good-bye to a little boy
说再见
I was just gettin' to know.
同样的事情也发生在你我身上
I went through the same thing with you.
但你知道什么令我
But you know what made
对我的小宝贝说再见不那么伤心吗
saying good-bye to my little girl easier?
我可以看到她长大成人的模样
I got to see the woman she became.
亚当 麻利点下来 我们去商场
Adam, get your ass downstairs! We're going to the mall!
谢谢你 爸爸
Thanks, daddy.
不好 关门了
Oh, no! They're closed.
我说关门了才能关
Nothing's closed until I say it is.
你在做什么 我们已经打烊了
Hey! What are you doing? We're closing.
我帅气的儿子需要一条酸洗掉色牛仔裤
My beautiful boy needs a pair of acid-washed jeans,
现在就要
And he needs them right now.
无能为力 抱歉
Can't help you. Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry?
你不知道抱歉有什么后果
You don't know from sorry.
如果你不让我们进去 人们会知道这件事
If you don't let us in, people will hear about it.
你的同事 你的经理
Your co-workers, your manager.
我会打电♥话♥给牛仔快递的总裁
I will call the C.E.O. of Jeans Express himself,
我会让他
and I will have him
不得不中途退出关于牛仔裤的重要会议
dragged out of his important meeting about jeans
让他知道他有个员工
to let him know that he has an employee
如此的恶毒小气残忍♥
so spiteful, so petty, so cruel
她居然不让一个可爱的小男孩
that she wouldn't let a yummy boy
买♥♥上学第一天穿的衣服
shop for his first day of school.
所以我再问你一次
So I'm gonna ask you one more time,
我希望你好好想想再回答
and I want you to think about your answer very carefully.
我们可以进去吗
Can we please come in?
谢谢
Thank you.
另外 我有一张优♥惠♥券 一年前就过期了
Also, I have a coupon. It expired a year ago.
你会收下的
You will honor it.
就是这样 小宝贝 你溜得太好了
That's it, peanut! You're doing great!
你可以自己溜了
You're doing it all by yourself!
我记得那天
Yeah, I remember that day.
我看起来真好笑
I look ridiculous.
你很可爱
You look adorable.
真的
You do.
今天算是 一场灾难对吗
So today was, uh, kind of a disaster, huh?
算是吧 但是
A little, but...
抓到巴瑞真是太好玩了
It was fun busting on Barry.
是的
It was.
-我的天 -的确
- Oh, my god. - It really was.
听我说
Listen.
也许我无法理解
I may not understand...
你的变化
Uh... You know, all this.
知道吗
You know?
但这并不意味着我不会在你身边支持你
But that doesn't mean I'm not here for you.
显然 有事先找你妈妈
Obviously, go to your mother first.
但如果她不在
But if she's not around,
还有我
I'm here for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
晚安 爸
Night, dad.
晚安 小宝贝
Good night, peanut,
9月8日 9点27分
快过来拿 宝贝们的午餐准备好了
Come and get 'em! Lunches for my honeybunches!
别等我了 今晚我在兰妮家学习
Hey, don't wait up. I'm studying at Lainey's tonight.
学习什么 今天是上学第一天
Studying for what? Today's the first day of school.
别像个白♥痴♥一样 给我回家
Don't be a moron! Get your ass home!
就是这样
And just like that,
我爸又开始和爱丽卡交流了
my dad was back to talking to Erica.
看我们 像双胞胎一样
Look at us! We're identical twins.
我看起来怎么样
So... How do I look?
危险分子
Dangerous.
旧的返校传统 对我们来说已经显得幼稚了
We may have outgrown our old back-to-school traditions,
但多亏了巴瑞 我们有了新的传统
but thanks to Barry, we started a new one.
看妈咪玩得多开心
Look how much fun mommy's having.
这只是半成品 听好了
It's a work in progress, but here it goes.
我的名字叫巴瑞 人称大甜甜
My name is Barry, but they call me Big Tasty
我是美帝饶舌第一
I'm the number one rapper in the U.S.-Asty
押韵新颖 曲调率性
My rhymes are fresh, my flow is hasty
听我的歌♥就像吃新鲜糕饼
you'll be eatin' up my words like a fresh baked pastry
我说大 你说甜甜
when I say "Big," You say "Tasty"
大
Big.
出什么事了
What's happening?
我告诉你出什么事了 他是个白♥痴♥
I'll tell you what's happening. He's a moron.
我的天 消停下吧
My god, stop it.
谨以此剧献给真正的默里
停下 停下
Stop it. Stop it.
我看着呢 烦死了
I am watching, and it's aggravating!
很烦人吗
Is it annoying?
你去哪里
Where you going?
我帮不了你 我不知道这个要怎么弄
I can't help you! I don't know what to do about it!
你的家人在这里
You have a family here!
-取下手表 这是... -不
- Take your watch off. It's that-- - No.
-这是药用狗毛洗剂 -不不
- It's that medicated dog shampoo. - No. No. No.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表