剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
But when I force him to play against his will,
他会最终变优秀的
he'll eventually become great.
到时他对我的怨恨就会变成爱
And then his bitterness towards me will turn into love.
我的朋友 这个就是当爹的意义
That, my friend, is what it means to be a dad.
是的 我好感动
Yes, that's very touching.
也许你应该改变下
But maybe you should do something
做些亚当喜欢的事
that Adam likes for a change.
但他喜欢太空船 龙 电子游戏
But he likes space ships and dragons and video games.
你知道马里奥兄弟
Did you know that the Mario brothers
根本不是真人吗
aren't even real?
三年来 我都以为他们是街对面
For three years, I thought they were the boys
住的小男生
who lived across the street.
试一下吧
Just give it a shot.
我想你会发现 那孩子喜欢的东西非常酷
I think you'll see that kid is into some pretty cool stuff.
爸 你看
Hey, dad, check it out.
看起来我像不像在失重环境下
Doesn't it look like I'm in zero gravity?
是的 这就是你的兴趣所在吗
Yeah. So, this is what you do, huh?
拍科幻片
Making a sci-fi movie.
对 太空什么的
Yeah, space stuff.
你拍过西部片或硬汉警♥察♥片吗
You ever do any westerns or gritty cop dramas?
没 我不是这个流派的
No, not my genres.
不过严格来说 《星球大战》是西部片
Although, technically, Star Wars was a western,
《机械战警》是超级黑色电影
and Robocop was incredibly dark.
反正是太空的玩意儿
So just space stuff.
-你需要帮忙吗 -真的吗
- Well, you need a hand? - Really?
当然 我可以扛摄影机什么的
Yeah, sure. I'll, um, hold the camera or something.
你想出演吗
Do you want to act in it?
这还用问
Do I?
太棒了
Awesome!
躺在床上 无论发生什么事 别动
Lie down on the bed, and whatever happens, don't move.
躺下别动
Lie down and don't move.
谁知道呀 我这辈子居然都是演员
What do you know, I've been an actor my whole life.
好的
Okay.
简单来说 你是该隐 太空矿工
In a nutshell, you're Caine, a space miner
你的肚子里孕育着外星蛋
who has an alien egg gestating in your belly.
我是谁有着什么
I'm who with the what?
准备好大吃一惊吧
Get ready to freak out.
我为什么会大吃一惊
Why would I freak out?
你做什么
What are you doing?
你为什么这么做
Why would you do that?
住手
Stop!
这是什么 拿开
What is that?! Get it out!
-停下 -别说话了 你死了
- Stop! - Stop talking. You're dead.
你毁了我唯一的好衬衫 你死定了
You ruined my one good shirt! You're dead!
爸 我跟你说了你的肚子里有外星蛋
Dad, I told you there was an alien egg in your stomach.
你觉得我的意思是什么
What do you think that means?
知道吗 继续打冰球吧
You know what? Let's go back to hockey.
那个我能明白
That, I understand.
我爸尝试理解我的兴趣彻底失败时
While my dad's attempt at bonding was an utter failure,
我妈将爱丽卡逼到了一个新境界
my mom was pushing Erica to the next level.
我考得怎么样
How did I do already?
你要知道这只是模拟考试
Okay, just know that this is a practice test
我们还有很多工作要做
and we still have a lot of work to do.
妈的 这么差吗
Son of a bitch. That bad?
-1280分 -什么
- 1,280. - What?
在我给你一拳之前
You better come over here and hug your mama
你赶紧过来抱抱妈妈
before I punch you in the face.
我的天
Oh, my god!
我以为你只是在说些疯话
I thought you were just talking like a crazy person
就像你平时一样
like you do every other second of the day.
但你的确帮我提升了一百分
But you actually helped me boost my score by like 100 points!
那是当然了
You're damn right I did.
这成绩完全可以上宾夕法尼亚大学
And that's good enough to get you into Penn.
宾大算什么 这成绩可以上斯坦福了
Forget Penn. That's good enough for Stanford.
-等等 什么 -我需要考1300分才能上
- Wait, what? - Yeah, I need a 1,300 to get in.
只差20分了
Only 20 more points to go.
斯坦福在加州
Stanford is in California.
我知道 离家好远
I know. It's so far away.
你不能在离我两万英里的地方去上学
You are not going to school 20,000 miles away from me --
离我们 一家子
Us. The family.
你真的不让我
You seriously won't let me go
去全国最好的大学之一上学吗
to one of the best colleges in the country?
我
I...
这是什么意思
What the hell was that?
我
I...
-停下 -我
- Stop. - I...
别这样
Stop doing that.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
对不起 我控制不住
I'm sorry. I can't help it.
斯坦福太远了
I-I-it -- Stanford's just so far away.
我就不能周末突然杀过去
I...I wouldn't be able to just pop in on the weekends,
和你还有你的闺蜜一起玩
and -- and hang out with you and your girlfriends
试穿衣服 然后让你带我去
and try on clothes and then have you take me
大学酒吧 你可以把我介绍给
to the local college pubs, where you introduce me
帅气的助教 说我是你姐姐芭比
as your older sister Barbie to the cute T.A.S.
-这是你的计划吗 -计划之一
- That's your plan? - One of them, yeah.
谢天谢地我学会了如何考高分
Well, thank god I learned how to kick ass on this test.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
我做了什么
What have I done?
看谁来啦
Well look who it is.
别再打进自家球门了 差劲版格雷茨基[著名冰球手]
Try not to score on your own goal, lame Gretzky.
与其做一个讨厌鬼
Mayb instead of being a total putz,
你就不能帮我下吗
you could actually help me?
要我的帮助吗 放弃吧
You want my help? Quit.
不能放弃
Quitting isn't an option.
你知道这事对爸有多重要
You know how much it matters to dad.
我不想让他失望
I don't want to let him down.
如果我在乎 你这话会让我感觉难过
If I cared at all, that would make me sad.
也许你可以教我一些
Maybe you could teach me something,
那么我看向看台时
so then, when I look in the stands,
爸不会丢脸到想钻地缝
dad's not hiding his face in shame.
我会的没法教 这个叫天赋
What I got can't be taught. It's called natural talent.
你瞧 我这种球员
See, I'm the type of player
可以控制比赛的方向
who controls the flow of the game.
而你则是冰场上的狗屎
You, on the other hand, are a turd on ice.
我知道 但肯定有什么我能做的
I know! But there's got to be something I can do.
我想你可以做"呆宝"
I guess you could always be a goon.
呆宝 就像《七宝奇谋》里那样吗
A goon? Like in "Goonies"?
呆宝 冰上打手
A goon -- an enforcer.
他们用暴♥力♥和阴招
They protect the awesome players like me
保护我这样优秀的选手
using violence and dirty play.
只要会踢屁♥股♥
As long as they can kick butt,
呆宝不需要射门或是得分
a goon doesn't need to shoot or score.
教我 我任凭你调♥教♥
Teach me. I am yours to mold.
求你了 教我做七宝
Please. Teach me how to be a goonie.
是呆宝
Goon!
说七宝不行吗 这样我学得更快
Can we just say goonie if it helps me get there?
这就是同意了 巴瑞会帮我
That meant yes, Barry would help me.
现在我要做的 就是学会打架
All I had to do now was learn how to fight.
意识到好成绩意味着失去女儿
Realizing a good test score meant losing her daughter,
我妈改变了家教策略
my mom changed her tutoring tactics.
学习小伙伴
Hey, study buddy.
这些是什么
What's all this?
我要的只是咖啡 这样我可以熬夜学习
I just wanted some coffee so I could stay up and study.
你很幸运
Well, you're in luck,
因为最能让你精力充沛的
because nothing keeps your energy up
就是热牛奶和一大块火鸡
like warm milk and a big pile of turkey.
这些东西不是让人睡觉的吗
Don't those things put you to sleep?
不 正好相反
No, no. The opposite is true.
我在那本我扔掉了的杂♥志♥上看到的
I read that in a magazine I threw away.
你让我有了现在的成绩 我相信你
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表