剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
等等 贝弗
Wait. Bevy!
我们谈谈 听我说
Let's talk about this. Listen.
如果能让你好受些
If it'll make you feel any better,
我会给你买♥♥一枚新的戒指
I will get you a new ring.
很好 给我买♥♥新戒指
Great. Get me a new ring.
什么 你不能这样说
What?! You can't say that.
我为什么要给你买♥♥新戒指
Why would I get you a new ring?!
这是你自己的主意
It was your idea!
是 但我只会出馊主意
Yeah, but I'm filled with terrible ideas!
老天爷 我可是给了你一枚二手戒指
I gave you a used ring, for god sake.
默里 你太浪漫了
Wow, Murray, you are so romantic!
好 我给你买♥♥新戒指
Fine! I'll get you a new ring!
好
Fine!
-好 -好
- Fine! - Fine!
好
Fine!
我父母"平静地"解决他们的问题时
While my parents were calmly working out their problems,
我终于想到了办法
I'd finally come up with a solution
解决我和戴娜的问题
to my problems with Dana.
勇往直前 劳埃德
Let's do this, Lloyd.
我借鉴了我最喜欢的爱情电影
I'd use my favorite romantic movie,
《情到深处》的桥段
"Say anything..."
去赢得戴娜的心
to win Dana's heart.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
见鬼 我以为这是你妹妹的房♥间
Oh, crap! I thought this was your sister's room.
不是的
Well, it's not.
你能告诉戴娜我来了吗
Can you tell Dana I'm... Here?
不 你做的事让人毛骨悚然 小兄弟
Mm, no. This is kind of a creepy thing to do, bro.
你在搞什么鬼
What the hell's going on out here?
没什么 先生 您继续睡觉去吧
Nothing, sir. Go back to bed.
有个奇怪的小子来找戴娜
Some weird kid's here for Dana.
亚当 你在做什么
Adam? What are you doing?
亚当 弄坏你自行车的就是他吗
Adam? This is the kid who broke your bike?
-是的 -太不厚道了 兄弟
- Yeah. - Not cool, man.
你的家很漂亮
You have a lovely home.
很高兴见到你
Pleasure meeting you!
冷静 孩子
Calm down, kiddo.
-这问题能解决 -不行
- We can fix this. - We can't!
我为她哥放小夜曲 我掉了录音机
I serenaded her brother, I dropped my boombox,
劳埃德·杜布勒的外套也打湿了
and I soaked my Lloyd Dobler coat.
我一句也没明白 你接受了我的建议吗
I understood none of that. Did you take my advice?
接受了 惊天动地
Yes. A big gesture.
我站在她的窗户下 冲她猛放音乐
I stood outside her window and blasted music at her.
你为什么这样做
Why would you do that?
你教我的
You told me to!
我意思是叫你带她去喝奶昔
I meant take her out for a milkshake.
喝奶昔算什么惊天动地
How is a milkshake a big gesture?!
对你来说算
For you, it's big.
你应该说得更具体一些
You should have been more specific!
别走 孩子 我们可以再来
Wait. Don't go, kiddo. We can just regroup.
算了吧
Forget it.
爱情片都在说谎 没一部是真的
The movies lie. None of it's real!
爱情也不是真的
Love isn't real.
跟我女友说去
Tell that to my girlfriend.
她不是真的
She's not real!
好吧 早买♥♥早完事
All right, let's get this over with.
请给我一枚戒指
One ring, please.
好的 请问你有没有特别喜欢的
Of course. Do you have anything in particular in mind?
别看着我 挑一枚跟你说话的就行
Don't look at me. Just pick something that speaks to you.
好的
Okay.
好吧 这个不停在说
All right, uh, this one's talking up a storm.
多少钱
How much is it?
五千块
That one is $5,000.
我指的是它吗
Is that the one I pointed to?
指的就是它
You pointed at that one, yeah.
它没跟我说话了
It just stopped speaking to me.
-没再说了 -是吗
- Stopped completely. - Oh, really?
-是的 -我不值这个价钱吗
- Yeah. - Is that because I'm not worth the money?
不不 别这样 贝弗
No, no, no, no, no. Don't do that, Bev.
别这样
Don't--don't do that.
是吗 你觉得我值多少钱
Really? How much am I worth to you?
我不能为爱情标价
I cannot put a price on love.
我可以 这枚戒指值多少钱
I can. Uh, how much is this ring worth?
真漂亮
Oh. Very nice.
切割精细 净度好纯
Yes, excellent cut. Beautiful clarity.
你一定很爱这位女士
You must really love this lady.
戒指是他的前未婚妻
It used to belong to his ex-fiance,
-阿妮塔的 -还得补充说明
- Anita. - Oh, add that story.
-他又转送给我了 -好吧 说吧
- And he re-gifted it to me. - All right, do that.
他以前给她写了
Yeah, and he used to write her
-很多的情书和情诗 -都告诉他吧
- lots of love letters and poems. - Oh, yeah, tell him--yeah.
你觉得他给我写了多少
How many do you think he's written to me?
我猜数字不大
Um... I'm gonna guess it's a... Low number.
-零 -太小了
- Zero. - That's very low.
-没错 -好了 那是因为
- Yeah. - Okay. That's because
阿妮塔整天就需要情书废话什么的
Anita needed love letters and all that crap all day long.
所以我们才分手
It's why we broke up.
我一天到晚就是在给她写信
That's all I was doing, was writing letters.
连电视都看不了
I didn't get to watch any tv.
听他说的
Oh, listen to this guy.
他觉得我不需要情书
He thinks I don't need love letters.
所以我才选择你
That's why I chose you.
你不需要什么浪漫把戏
You don't need any of that romantic junk.
没错 给贝弗
Oh, that's right. Just give ol' Bev
贺卡和二手戒指就行了
a hallmark card and a used ring.
好吧 知道吗
All right, you know what?
我给你买♥♥五千块的戒指
We're gonna get you the $5,000 ring,
你可以告诉亚当
and you can be the one who tells Adam
没钱箍牙 他只能守着一口不整齐的牙
that his teeth are gonna be crooked for the
过一辈子
rest of his life.
很好 我就要这个 怨气戒指
Great. That's exactly what I want--a spite ring.
很好 因为你会得到这个
Great, because that's what you're getting.
好了 朋友 戒指我们买♥♥了
Oh. Okay, my friend, we are buying the ring.
你刷♥卡♥吧
I'd like you to ring it up,
因为我们买♥♥了
because we are buying it!
好的
All right.
我不知道怎么做好
I don't know what to do here.
他说了 你刷♥卡♥
You heard the man. Ring it up.
好的 我要说一下
All right, but just so you know,
售出概不退货
we have a strict no return policy.
你刷♥卡♥
Ring... It... Up.
在大多数家庭 如此安静的晚餐是正常的
In most houses, a dinner this quiet was normal,
但在我家 没有大吼大叫
but in our house, no yelling
就意味着发生了非常坏的事情
meant something very bad was going down.
出什么事了
What's happening?
爸给妈买♥♥了枚怨气戒指
Dad bought mom a spite ring,
现在她戴着怨气戒指让他有怨气
and now she's wearing the spite ring to spite him.
家里的爱情问题太多了
Lot of love problems around here.
巴瑞没有
Not Barry.
我能让我的女人满足
I keep my lady satisfied.
兄弟
Dude...
我和你一起去露营的
I was at camp with you.
根本没有叫玛丽安·勒米厄的女生
There's no girl named Marion Lemieux.
她在大胸美女区
She was in the large-chested foxy girl bunk,
你在讨人厌姐姐区
and you were in the annoying sister bunk,
你们可能根本没碰到
so you probably never crossed paths.
是吗 我以为你住在大胸美女区
Really? 'cause I thought you were in the large-chested girl bunk.
原创
Original.
亚当 晚餐快吃完了
Adam! Dinner's almost over!
快点 从这棵破树上下来
Come on! Get out of the stupid tree!
我不饿 走开
I'm not hungry! Go away.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表