剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Damn right it is.
和兰妮学习只是我的掩护说辞
Studying with Lainey was my cover story.
只要有好的掩护说辞
You got a good cover story,
你想做什么都行
and you can do anything you want.
我甚至去过曼哈顿
I've even been to Manhattan.
黑色♥区♥域
The black zone.
你猜明晚我要去哪里
And tomorrow night, guess where I'm going.
树林啤酒聚会
Kegger in the woods.
哇 这应该是年度最棒的派对
Whoa! That's supposed to be the best party of the year.
我的掩护说辞是
And my cover story...
乐队练习
Band practice.
我从八年级后就没拉小提琴了
I haven't played violin since eighth grade,
但老妈不知道
but she doesn't know that.
不可能 我可以加入你的乐队吗
No way. Can I join your band?
我的橱柜里有电子琴
I have an electric keyboard in my closet.
自己想借口 白♥痴♥
Get your own thing, idiot.
不要我是你的损失
Your loss.
那个琴有超过70种的韵律伴奏
It has over 70 rhythm settings.
有桑巴 波萨诺伐 饶舌
Has samba, bossa nova, rap,
摇滚一 摇滚二
has rock 1, has rock 2--
住口 根本就没有乐队 就算有
Stop! It's not a real band, and even if it was,
你弹琴技术也很烂
you suck at keyboard.
你什么技术都烂
You suck at everything!
多谢帮忙
But thanks for the help.
我的帅哥们回来啦
There are my boys!
网球打得怎么样
How was tennis?
非常好 再一次
Excellent. Once again,
小家伙和我痛击了弗格森姐妹
the lad and I trounced the Ferguson sisters.
我好爱你们两个
Well, I 40-love you both.
[网球中40love是指40比0]
请别这样
Please don't.
过来坐 你们为自己赢得了胜利的晚餐
Well, come sit. You've earned yourselves a victory dinner.
我只能待一会儿
I can only stay a few minutes.
我和姐妹花之一有约会
I got a date with one of the sisters.
是哪一位来着
Which one again?
-米里亚姆 -是性感的那个 对吗
- Miriam. - She's the sexy one, right?
我不知道 咱们眼中的形象完全不一样
I don't know. I don't see what you see.
爸 你走之前 我把买♥♥的东西给你
Oh, dad, before you go, I bought you something.
生命警报器 诚如电视中所见
Life alert-- "as seen on tv."
在那个年代
Back in the day,
广♥告♥很简单 并且直击要点
commercials were simple and to the point,
尤其是这个经典广♥告♥
especially this classic...
我摔倒了 起不来了
I've fallen, and I can't get up!
为什么没人帮她
Why is no one helping her?
快帮她
Help her!
我们立刻派出救护人员 弗莱彻太太
We're sending help immediately, Mrs. Fletcher.
太好了 有人去了
Oh, good, they're coming.
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
你为什么不送我一件运动衫
Why don't you get me a sweatshirt
上面印着"我老了"
which says "I'm old"
然后送我去鸭子池塘喂鸭子
and send me out to the duck pond to feed the ducks?
爸 你一个人生活
Dad, you live alone.
如果你摔倒了站不起来该怎么办
What happens if you fall and you can't get up?
我这辈子
In my whole life,
我从来没有被绊倒 滑倒或是摔倒过
I've never once tripped, slipped, or fallen.
就是 你根本是侮辱人
Yeah! This is an insult!
我结实着呢 来吧
I'm rock solid. Go ahead.
对着我的肾重重来一下 来吧
Sock me in the kidney. Do it.
来吧 妈 快打外公
Go ahead, mom. Hit grandpa.
快打
Do it.
我不会对着你的肾打下去 爸
I'm not punching you in the kidney, dad.
你不想要 行 你就做家人的累赘吧
You don't want it? Fine. Be a burden on your family.
-我会的 -他会的
- I will. - He will.
我妈用自己的伎俩得逞时
While my mom had her own strategy to get her way,
巴瑞准备用爱丽卡的伎俩来得逞
Barry was gonna use Erica's strategy to get his.
照我说的重复
Just say what I told you to say.
别添油加醋 别润色
Don't add anything and don't embellish.
妈 听我说
Hey, ma. Listen,
我一直在想 我想说没从电影院打电♥话♥给你
I've been thinking, and I wanted to say how sorry I am
我非常抱歉
for not calling you from the theater.
谢谢 你这样说是有责任感的表现
Well, thank you. That's very mature of you.
谢谢你了
I appreciate it.
我要谢谢你
And I appreciate you.
我知道我说的不够
I know I don't say it enough,
但是 我爱你 美女
but... I love you, girl.
我告诉你
I'll tell you what.
今晚给你加菜
You're gonna get some extra stir-fry tonight.
我差点忘了
Oh, I almost forgot.
我明晚能去罗杰·麦克法登的家吗
Can I go to Roger Mcfadden's house tomorrow night?
我很喜欢罗杰·麦克法登
I love Roger Mcfadden.
我知道你喜欢 所以我才选择他
I know you do. That's why I chose him...
教我西班牙语
to teach me Spanish.
我们要考试了
We have a quiz.
我会十点回家
I'll be home at 10:00,
我记得这是第四条规定
which is rule four, if I recall.
别担心
And don't worry.
我会遵守其它所有的规定
I'll follow all the other rules, too.
听起来真是太好了[西班牙语]
That sounds muy bueno.
罗杰会教你的
Roger will cover that with you.
这番演说 是我的独奏
This speech is my recital
个人感觉 已到重要关头
I think it's very vital
饶舌一曲 正是时候
To rock a rhyme, that's right on time
歌♥名叫做《棘手》 现在就唱起来
It's Tricky is the title, here we go...
饶舌一曲很棘手 饶舌一曲
It's tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme
正是时候 好棘手
that's right on time, it's tricky
棘手棘手棘手
It's tricky, tricky, tricky,
饶舌一曲很棘手 饶舌一曲
It's tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme
正是时候 好棘手
that's right on time, it's tricky
棘手棘手棘手
Tricky, tricky, tricky, tricky
老天 看谁出了绿色♥区♥域啊
My god. Look who made it out of the green zone.
都是多亏有你
All thanks to you.
告诉我电♥话♥在哪里 我们就可以开始乐了
Now point me to the phone and we're good to go.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
得给老妈打电♥话♥
Gotta call mom,
告诉她我安全到达了罗杰·麦克法登的家
tell her I arrived safely at "Roger Mcfadden's house."
这里没有电♥话♥
There's no phone here.
树林里的啤酒聚会 树林懂吗
It's the kegger in the woods. The woods?
好吧 这里总会有房♥子吧
Well... There's gotta be a house here somewhere.
伐木工营地 护林员站
I mean, a lumberjack's camp. A ranger's station.
秘密军事基地
A secret army base.
你觉得我们在深山老林吗
How deep in the woods do you think we are?
我不知道 这里是橙色♥区♥域
I don't know. This is the orange zone.
-我从未来过这么远的地方 -冷静
- I've never gone this far. - Calm down.
你跟罗杰·麦克法登说了这事对吧
You told Roger Mcfadden all about this, right?
没有 罗杰和家人一起去了海滨
No. Roger went down the shore with his family.
你需要他为你打掩护
You need him to cover for you
以防老妈给他家打电♥话♥
in case mom calls his house.
你觉得"掩护说辞"是什么意思
What do you think "cover story" means?
意思是有人给你打掩护
It means someone to cover for you!
你要把其他人牵扯进来吗
You wanted other people involved?
这对我来说太复杂了
This is too complicated for me!
让我加入你的乐队不就没事了吗
You should have just let me join your band!
蠢蛋 你要把咱俩的未来都毁了
Dumbass, you're gonna ruin this for the both of us!
上车 快开去有电♥话♥的地方
Get in your car and drive to a phone now.
得给我妈打电♥话♥ 得给我妈打电♥话♥
Gotta call my mom, gotta call mom.
不要啊
Oh, no, no, no.
该死
Damn it!
我得给我妈打电♥话♥
I gotta call my mom!
爱丽卡 帮我
Erica! Help me!
我们去那边吧
Let's go over there.
该死
Damn it.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表