剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
他肯定在他的房♥间
He must be in his room.
这家伙毁坏了自家的房♥子
This one vandalized his own house.
没错 房♥子外面全是鸡蛋 全是
That's right. It's covered in eggs! Covered!
我以为她会来教训你
I thought she'd weigh in on that.
他不在他的房♥间
He's not in his room.
完蛋了
This is bad.
真是完蛋了 他好生气
Really bad. He was so upset.
你插手了 对吗
You mixed in, didn't you?
也许插手了一点点
There might have been some... light mixing. Yeah.
我叫你别插手的
I told you not to get involved.
-我没听 -但你以生命发誓了
- Well, I didn't listen. - But you swore on your life.
如果巴瑞心碎了 我也会死
If Barry had gotten his heart broken, I'd die,
反正我是死定了
so I was dead either way.
我辩不过你的逻辑
I cannot argue with that logic.
我只是知道
I just... knew
那个女生看不到我眼中的巴瑞
that girl wouldn't see Barry the way that I see him.
他是一个可爱敏感 有乳糖不耐症的
He is a sweet, sensitive, lactose-intolerant,
可口的小男孩
delicious, little boy.
你没有在那些女生面前
You didn't call him "delicious"
说他可口吧
in front of the girl, did you?
也许说了
Maybe.
我用纸巾给她
It was all a blur
-擦胸部后就记不清了 -你做了什么
- after I tissued off her boob. - You what?
他在那里 我得去道歉
There he is. I have to go apologize.
我出去了
I'm going out there.
-不 别去找他 -去找他吗
- No, no, no. Don't go to him. - Go to him?
你知道我不是这么说的
You know that's not what I said.
别再道歉了
No more apologies.
你能给他的最好的礼物
The best gift you can give him
就是让他一个人静静
is to leave him the hell alone.
后来派对怎么样
How was the rest of the party?
还有其他妈妈出现吗
Any other moms show up?
我一直很期待看到
You know, I was really looking forward
你让自己出丑
to you embarrassing yourself,
但是妈妈为你做的事
but something about mom doing it for you just...
让我觉得不好笑了
Took the fun out of it.
抱歉毁了你的夜晚
Well, sorry to ruin your night.
事实上 是我毁了你的夜晚
Actually, I ruined your night.
是我向妈妈提到
I sort of mentioned to mom
你会约拉克茜出去
that you were gonna ask Lexy out.
什么 你干脆开车送妈去派对好了
What? You might as well have driven her there yourself.
我知道 有时候我会忘了她有多疯狂
I know! Sometimes I forget how crazy she is.
你怎么能忘记呢
How can you forget that?
对不起
I'm sorry...
真心的
For real.
今晚的事发生后 我想
After tonight, I'm thinking
如果我们不互相照应
if we don't look out for each other,
我们是别想活着离开这个家了
we're never gonna make it out of this house alive.
同意
Agreed.
艾丽森·布伦纳家还有派对
Listen... There's another party at Allison Brenner's.
也许很好玩哦
Could be fun.
我想她说过你很可爱
I think she said you were kinda cute.
不用说了
Say no more.
绿巨人准备出击了
Hulk ready to rock!
别这样说话
Yeah, d-don't talk like that.
我妈意识到 也许从现在开始
My mom realized that maybe now
她不必一直照顾我们了
she didn't always have to be there for us,
因为我们会互相照应
'Cause we were there for each other.
至于我 我一个人在屋顶上
As for me, I was all alone up on that roof.
我以为是一个人
Or so I thought.
你漏掉了一个地方
You're missing a spot.
你漏掉了一个地方
You're missing a spot.
你反复地漏掉了一个地方
You're missing a spot over and over.
我明白 你很生气
I get it. You're angry.
我说了对不起了
I said I was sorry.
不够 我为你辩护
Not good enough. I went to bat for you.
我告诉你妈妈 你是成年人
I told your mom that you were an adult.
你却做了什么 表现得像个大白♥痴♥一样
And what do you do? You go act like a giant moron.
我不是故意的
Not by choice.
我只想穿上戏服 吃些糖果 好好开心
All I wanted to do was dress up, eat some candy, and have fun.
那你为什么不这么做呢
Then why the hell didn't you?
因为没人想这样做
'Cause no one else wanted to!
对 你正处于一个奇怪的年纪
Yeah, you're at that weird age
介于笨小孩与白♥痴♥成年人之间
between being a dumb kid and a stupid grownup.
知道吗 我希望一切还像从前那样
I just wish things could stay the same, you know?
是啊
Yeah.
我懂 我懂
Yeah, I get it. I get it.
好吧 也许你的朋友们
Well... Maybe your friends
已经大到不想玩不给糖就捣蛋了
have grown out of trick-or-treating,
但我知道有个人童心永在
but I know someone who's never too old.
我们是全世界最酷的男人
We're literally the coolest men alive.
收到
Roger that.
也许我可以跟上 做他们的鬼
Ooh! Maybe I could tag along and be their ghost.
让他们开心下吧
Just let them have this.
对 我不去了
Right. I'm not gonna go.
我不需要去
I don't need to go.
好吧 帮我拿些我喜欢的难吃的
Okay, score me one of those terrible coconut candy bars
椰子糖果块
that I love.
没问题
You got it.
两位 等等
Hey, guys, wait up!
等等 等等我
Wait! Wait for me!
我来啦
I'm coming!
你们两个
Hey, you guys...
所有糖果要拿到医院照X光
All candy to the hospital to be x-rayed.
别因为我是鬼 就假装听不到我说话
Don't pretend you don't hear me just 'cause I'm a ghost.
妈 这个擦不掉
Mom! It's not coming off!
这周学校要拍照
I have school pictures this week!
你在做什么 快出去
What are you doing? Get outta here!
不好 他发怒了
Uh-oh! He's getting angry!
巴瑞生气的时候可不是好惹的
You wouldn't like Barry when he's angry.
住手 我对天发誓 我要把摄像机抢过来
Stop! I swear to god, I'm gonna take that camera!
亲爱的巴瑞 对不起
这就是我 我是个大帅哥
Oh, this is me. I'm a rad dude.
停下 别再拍了
Stop. Please stop filming.
拜托 停下
Come on. Stop.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表