剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
But we weren't the only ones getting our lines crossed.
我哥和我姐的电♥话♥之战
My brother and sister's battle over the phone
又在另一天打响了
had stretched on another day.
巴瑞很快便意识到
But what Barry would soon realize was the fight
战场转移到了室外
was about to be taken outside.
我说真的 兰妮
I'm serious, Lainey.
德鲁·克伦普什么都听到了
Drew Kremp heard everything.
我都想辍学离家了
I'm thinking of quitting school and skipping town.
死定了 你死定了
Busted! You are so busted,
我会告诉爸妈 巴瑞赢了
and I'm telling, and Barry wins.
爸妈说不能在房♥子里打电♥话♥
Mom and dad said we couldn't use the phone in the house.
确切来说 我在房♥子外
Technically... I'm outside the house.
真是聪明
That's very intelligent.
给我 我要打电♥话♥
Give it to me! I gotta make a call!
不可能 这是我想到的
No way! It was my idea!
-快给我 -住手
- Just give it to me! - Stop!
兰妮 稍等下
Lainey, hold on!
快 给 我
Give it... To... Me.
你弄坏了
You broke it!
也许你应该打976新电♥话♥
Maybe you should call 9-7-6-new-phone.
也许你应该打...
Maybe you should call...
闭嘴
Shut up!
你有没有搞错
Are you kidding me?!
我做了我不后悔
I stand by what I did.
老天
God!
我们为什么总是这样子
Why are we like this?
因为我们是一家人
'Cause we're a family.
一家人就是会这样
That's what a family does.
我们在一起只会争吵打架 好累
All we ever do is fight, and it's exhausting.
等等
Wait.
你不往我的脸上扔泥巴吗
You're not gonna throw mud back in my face?
我该怎么办
What do I do?
告诉我 我该怎么办
Tell me, what do I do?
接下来一周 我妈和维吉尼亚·克伦普
For the next week, my mom and Virginia Kremp
都在回避对方 但在一个小镇
avoided each other. But in a small town,
也只能回避这么长时间了
you can only avoid someone for so long.
我知道不对劲
I knew something was wrong
因为我咬奶油松饼时
because when I bit into the eclair,
是一股酸奶油和酸黄瓜的味道
it tasted like sour cream and pickles.
如果坏了 也是你自己保管方式不对
If they went bad, they went bad on your watch.
我明白你为什么这样想
I can see why you would think that.
通常来说 我永远不会小题大做
And normally I would never... Ever, ever make a fuss.
但我买♥♥了还不到24小时
But I did purchase these less than 24 hours ago,
收据也还在
and I still have the receipt.
我不会退货的
I'm not takin' these back!
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?!
我妈也许已经放弃了维吉尼亚
My mom may have been able to give up on Virginia,
但她不会放弃自己的原则
but she couldn't give up on who she was.
金伯格太太
Mrs. Goldberg,
我不知道你们认识
I-I didn't know you two knew each other.
当然认识 我们是邻居
Damn right we do. We're neighbors.
现在 进去给她拿新鲜的奶油松饼
Now... Go back and get her some fresh eclairs.
否则就要重演
Or would you like a repeat...
生日蛋糕大闹剧
of the birthday cake fiasco?
谁会在十岁生日蛋糕上写
Who writes "sorry for your loss"
节哀顺变
on a 10-year-old's birthday cake?
-那是个失误 维克多不介意了 -是啊
- It was a mistake, and Victor was let go. - Yeah.
对商店来说 那是黑暗的一天
Well, that was a dark day for this store.
但可以再黑暗点
But it could get a lot darker.
我会搞定这事
I'll take care of it.
对不起 女士 我这就为你办
Sorry, ma'am. I'll fix you right up.
我知道我刚刚大吵大闹
I know I just made a big, loud scene.
我就是这样的人
It's just what I do.
咚咚 亲爱的
Knock, knock. Honey?
你在里面吗
Are you in there?
走开 我不想和你说话
Go away. I don't wanna talk to you.
你说得对 我应该给你一些空间
You're right. I should give you some space.
至少关上门吧 不要开灯
At least close the door, and don't turn on the lights.
黑暗是我唯一的朋友
Darkness is my only friend.
亚当 真是抱歉
Adam, I am so sorry.
你当然要抱歉 瞧我
You should be sorry! Look at me!
我穿着夜光紧身衣
I'm in a glow-in-the-dark unitard!
只有查德这位朋友懂我
And Chad was the only friend that got me...
他懂这个
Who got this!
你非得毁了这一切
And you just had to ruin it...
就因为这个世界上有一个人
Just because one person in this world
不喜欢你
didn't like you.
亲爱的
Sweetie...
你才是最重要的
You're the one that matters.
我宁愿没人喜欢我
I'd rather have nobody like me
也不要你永远生我的气
than have you be mad at me forever.
不会永远 可能一个半月吧
Not forever, just for about a month and a half.
好吧
Well...
看看能否把这个时间再缩短些
Let's see if I can shorten that up just a bit.
嘿
Yo.
嘿
Yo.
做什么呢
Whatcha doin'?
没什么
Nothing.
想拍完我们的电影吗
Want to finish our movie?
当然 你呢
Yeah. Do you?
-他♥娘♥的♥当然了 -查德 不要用H开头的词
- Hell, yeah. - Chad, "H" word.
对不起
Sorry.
酷
Cool.
H开头的词是他♥娘♥的♥什么词
What the hell's the "H" word?
我在想 明天我们可以去竞走
So I was thinking tomorrow we could go for a power walk.
然后你去我家 我们分着吃一块奶油松饼
And then you could come over and we could split an eclair.
或者我可以现在就去
Or I could come over right now,
我们可以一人吃一块奶油松饼
and we could each have our own eclair.
贝弗莉·金伯格 你真坏
Mm... Beverly Goldberg, you are bad.
我很坏 我最坏了
I am bad. I am the worst.
去吧 去吧
Let's do it. Let's do it.
好的
Okay.
就是这样 唯一一个
And just like that, the one person out there
不喜欢我妈妈的人 变成了她最好的朋友
who didn't like my mom became her best friend.
就连我爸
Even my dad,
对没有朋友感到很骄傲的人
who prided himself on having no friends,
也开始改变观念了
started to come around to the idea.
嘿
Yo.
嘿
Yo.
做什么呢
Whatcha doin'?
没什么
Uh... Nothin'.
我不知道你是否有兴趣 但是
I don't know if you're interested, but, um...
我有老鹰队的季票
I got eagles season tickets...
50码线位置
50 yard line.
你周天有空吗
You around Sunday?
有空
Yeah!
看着克伦普家的孩子关系这么好
Watching the Kremp kids get along
启发巴瑞和爱丽卡去尝试新鲜疯狂的事
inspired Barry and Erica to try something new and crazy--
彼此关照
Look out for each other.
查德
Hey, Chad.
要不要打赌我爬不上你家院子里的树
You want to bet I can't climb the tree in your yard?
好啊
Yeah!
我们两家人互相学到了很多
We learned a lot from each other.
我们教会他们
We taught them it was okay
偶尔提高嗓门是没问题的
to raise your voice now and then.
我要求的是极薄的
I asked for paper-thin.
你给的是切片
You gave me slices...
跟我的拇指一样厚 无法接受
Thick as my thumb-- not acceptable.
他们学着更像金伯格家的人
While they learned how to be more like the Goldbergs,
我们学着更像克伦普家的人
we learned to be a little more like the Kremps.
爱丽卡 有电♥话♥
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表