剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
亚当永远不会原谅我了
Adam's never forgiving me,
但你和巴瑞的关系还可以修补
but you could still patch things up with Barry.
再让他去上班就行了
Just hire him back.
不行
I can't!
我最不希望的 就是那孩子这辈子
The last thing I want is that kid peddling furniture
只是推销家具
for the rest of his life.
我对他的期望很高
I want more for him.
你为什么不告诉他
Why didn't you tell him that?
他 他知道
Eh, he... He knows.
默里
Murray.
好吧
Fine!
好吧
Fine.
我们不是好父母 对吗
We're bad parents, aren't we?
反正不算太好 这是肯定的
We're not great, that's for sure.
但谁算呢
But who really is?
这个嘛
Well...
街尾那家金发的
Ah. The blond people down the block.
有很多自行车的那家
The ones with all the bikes.
他们把孩子管得不错
They're making it work.
至少我们还拥有彼此
Oh. At least we have each other.
对 你吓不走我
Yeah, you can't scare me away.
给
Here.
我知道你喜欢比尔·莫瑞
I know you love Bill Murray
想看《杂牌军东征》
and you wanted to see "Stripes"
我不让你看
and I wouldn't let you.
一块钱影院在重新上映
Um... It's playing at the dollar theater.
没兴趣
Not interested.
听说里面有露点
I hear they show boobs.
有多少
How many?
对不起 我把你吓坏了
I'm sorry I scared you.
但你以前那么热情那么黏我
But you were so warm and snuggy, and...
我想念那种感觉
I miss it.
我只是需要一个拥抱 当我得不到时
I just need a hug, and when I don't get it,
就会做出可怕的事
I do bad things.
好吧
Fine.
一周 一个拥抱
One hug... A week.
一天一个 周一至周五 周末放假
One a day, Monday through Friday, weekends off.
隔一天 一次最多两秒
Every other day, two seconds max.
-五秒 -三秒半 我不会加了
- Five seconds. - Three and a half seconds. That's my final offer.
成交
Deal.
这个是免费的
That one's free.
什么事
What?
走开 我不会和你说话
Go away. Not talking to you.
没关系 我来说
That's okay. I'll do the talking.
为什么 妈让你来的吗
Why? Did mom send you here?
当然是的
Of course she did.
好吧 我在你这么大的时候
All right. Uh... When I was your age,
我爸 没有经常在我身边
my dad-- he wasn't around much.
没人管我
I had nobody looking out for me.
所以我没有人生方向
So I had no direction.
老天 如果我没有认识你母亲
Boy, if I hadn't met your mother,
我真不知道现在我是什么样子
I don't know where I'd be today.
然后老爷子让我去家具店上班
And then pops gave me a job at the store,
突然一下子 我成了
and, uh, suddenly I'm a guy
有家也有未来的男人
with a family and a future.
我想说的是
What I'm trying to say is
对我来说 卖♥♥家具 是伟大的成就
for me, selling furniture was--was a big deal.
但我对你的期望很高
But I want more for you.
不是吧
No.
不 可能
No... Way.
锐步气囊 真的吗
The Reebok pumps? For real?
你不是说我的梦想很蠢吗
I thought you said my dream was stupid.
是啊 但谁叫你这个白♥痴♥不放弃呢
Yeah, well, you're just the moron to pull it off.
我的天
Oh, my goodness!
谢天谢地他还会卖♥♥家具
Thank god he can sell furniture.
欢迎来到我的地盘
Welcome to my house.
没人可以阻止巴瑞
Ain't no one gonna stop Barry.
进啊 宝贝
Swish, baby!
进啊 宝贝
Swish, baby!
左 左
Lefty. Lefty.
进啊 宝贝
Swish, baby!
进啊 宝贝
Swish, baby!
篮球
Basketball.
亚当·F·金伯格出品
真是太了不起了
That was... That was fantastic!
他在车道那头把球投进去了
He... He made a shot from the end of the driveway!
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表