剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
I guess you were right, okay?
看起来我永远别想开车了
It looks like I'll never drive.
任何笨蛋都能学会开车
Any dummy can learn to drive,
哪怕是你这样的笨蛋
even a dummy like you.
拜托 老爸
Come on, dad.
你送我一盒快速马车合唱团的磁带
You got me an reo speedwagon tape.
你根本不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
相信我 我了解
Trust me, I do.
我知道你对人生的感觉就是愤怒
I know you go through life feeling all angry,
失望 被误解
let down, misunderstood.
我明白
I get it.
哇 这真是
Wow. That's...
对 你曾经捂在枕头里哭吗
Yeah. Do you ever cry into your Pillow?
没 我没有捂在枕头里哭 谁会这样啊
No, I don't cry into my pillow. Who cries in their pillow?
不是我 我没有
Not me. I don't.
我会这样做
Here's what I'm gonna do.
我会找你妈妈谈
I'm gonna talk to your mom,
跟她说 她得让你考驾照
and tell her that she's gotta let you get your driver's license.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yes.
谢谢 你能劝说她培养个爱好吗
Thank you, and can you also convince her to get a hobby?
编织 霹雳舞 除了我们什么都行
Knitting, break dancing, anything besides us.
是的 我正在努力 孩子
Yes, I'm working on it, kid.
原来 我爸有颗健康的心[善良的心]
Turns out, our dad did have a good heart after all.
他只是需要偶尔地敞开心扉
He just had to open it up once in a while.
知道吗 我没有经常说这话
You know what? I don't say it a lot,
但是
but...
你并不是总是个白♥痴♥
you're not a total moron all the time.
我爱你
我可以开吗
Can I drive?
不行
No!
拜托 别放快速马车合唱团的歌♥
Oh, come on. Not reo speedwagon.
可好听了
Hey, this is good stuff.
知道吗 我一直在听
Okay? I've been listening to it.
当友谊日益坚定
What started out as friendship
这感情因而开始 一起来
Gettin' stronger. Come on.
但愿我有能力向你表白
I only wish I have the strength to let it show
好啦 一起唱
Here we go. Join me.
我再也无法克制这份情感
I can't fight this feeling anymore
我已经忘记自己是在抗拒什么
I've forgotten what I started fighting for
你唱得不错
Look at you!
是时候让船靠岸了
It's time to bring this ship into the shore
把桨抛开
And throw away the oars
永永远远
Forever
我再也无法克制这份情感
'Cause I can't fight this feeling anymore
我已经忘记自己是在抗拒什么
I've forgotten what I started fighting for
你在做什么
What are you, uh, doing?
没什么
Nothing.
这是孩子们的婴儿毯吗
Those the kids' baby blankets?
被你抓到了
You got me.
有时候我伤心了就会闻毯子的味道
Sometimes I smell 'em when I feel sad.
这并不奇怪 对吗
That's not weird, is it?
好吧 有点怪
Well, a little weird.
没错 我的世界正在坍塌
Yeah, my world is caving in.
我的一切都给了孩子们
I mean, I've given those kids everything,
现在他们长大了
and now that they're growing up,
不再那么需要我了 我还有什么
and don't need me as much, what do I have?
我 我永远会在你身边
Me. I'm not goin' anywhere.
好了 给我闻一下
All right, let me have a sniff.
9月4日6点28分
别想着小餐厅了 这家是新开的
Forget about the diner. They just opened this place.
我觉得你会喜欢
I think you may like it.
猫头鹰餐厅 以美女服务员穿露胸装闻名
就这样 方向盘的循环终于圆♥满♥了
And with that, the circle of driving was finally complete.
我养了个白♥痴♥
I raised a moron.
我养了个白♥痴♥
太经典了
Classic.
谨以此剧献给我的家人
默里
你把我给惹火了 小兔崽子
You're aggravating me, you little bastard!
他把我给惹火了 小兔崽子
He's aggravating me, the little bastard.
世界上最性感的男人吗 没错
The sexiest man alive? Yes, I do.
老爷子
我今晚要喝酒
But I'm drinkin' tonight.
别忘了洗屁屁
Don't forget to wash your bottom.
贝弗莉
我不相信你 你就是个混♥蛋♥
I don't believe you. You're really a jackass.
别再拍了 出去 妈
Stop videotaping! Get out! Mom...
巴瑞
别拍了 我发誓...
Stop! I swear...
亚当
再见
Good-Bye.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表