剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Now, I'm just gonna write down these directions,
你看到他时 告诉他
and when you see him, just tell him,
吉儿的哥哥跟他问好
"Jill's brother says hi."
多谢你审着了这个情况
Thank you for taking comptrol of the situation.
-没这个词 -有的
- Not a word. - Yes, it is.
与此同时 我哥正努力发展
Meanwhile, my brother was working on
他的法国情缘
his french connection.
早上好 亲爱的
Good morning, mon cherie.
你好 巴瑞
Hello, Barree.
一大早就这么隆重吗 巴瑞
Getting into this right away, huh, Barry?
什么 我只是让她看看传统的美式早餐
What? I'm just showing her a traditional american breakfast.
范妮 这个叫做水果馅饼
Fanny, this is called a pop-tart.
在美国 我们把水果放在面包里吃
In America, we eat our fruit inside bread --
为你准备的
for you.
谢谢
Merci.
知道还有什么也适合早上来点吗
You know what else goes down easy in the morning?
饶舌歌♥曲
Rap music.
爱丽卡 我的大作你翻译好了吧
Erica, you translated my masterpiece, right?
一字不差
Every word.
歌♥名叫做Mon lit
It's called "Mon lit."
意思是 我的床
It means "My bed."
宝贝 是我 大甜甜
美女 我有个秘密
我尿 我尿床
这是持续的情绪问题
我尿 我尿床
我的橡胶床单没作用
我尿 我尿床
够了 抱歉 我得叫停
Enough. I'm sorry. I have to stop this.
-这太过分了 -你会说法语吗
- It's too far. - You speak french?
我得跟你们说多少遍
How many times do I have to tell you this?
我参加过二战 解放法国我出过力
I was in the war. I helped liberate France.
真有这事吗
That was real?
我糊涂了 出什么事了
I'm confused. What's happening?
歌♥词是 你尿床
The song -- it's about peeing in your bed.
这不是你原来的歌♥词对吗
That wasn't your intention, right?
不 不是的
No! No.
歌♥词里有"尿"字 有很多
It had the word "Pee-pee" In it, like, a lot.
你搞什么 爱丽卡
What the hell, Erica?
我请求你的帮助 你却让我出丑
I asked you for your help, and you made a fool of me?
我跟你说过 别泡我的朋友
I told you not to hit on my friend.
你真的觉得你和她有机会吗
I mean, did you actually think you had a chance with her?
我不知道
I don't know!
这里的女生都不懂我
I mean, the girls here don't get me at all,
所以我想其他国家的女生也许会懂
So I thought someone from another country might.
现在这个希望也被你毁了
Now you ruined that, too.
巴瑞对爱情失去信念时
While Barry had lost faith in romance,
我对妈妈的信念依然还在
I still had faith in my mom.
妈妈从总统家回来了吗
Has mom come back from the president's house yet?
你开玩笑吗 没有
Are you kidding? No.
你检查了答录机吗
Have you checked the answering machine?
也许里根先生留下了口信什么的
Maybe mr. Reagan left a message or something.
总统挺忙的
You know, the president's a very busy man.
他可能没时间帮一个小男生
He might not have time to help one little boy
逃掉体育课
get out of gym class.
他喜欢软糖豆
He likes jelly beans.
不 他有有趣的一面
No, no, h-he's got a fun side,
但我觉得你应该考虑下
but I think you might want to consider
这次你妈妈可能搞不定
that your mom's not gonna come through on this.
我知道希望不大
I know it's a bit of a long shot,
但她以前从未让我失望过
but she's never let me down before.
接着发生了一件比妈妈拿到总统假条
And then something happened more surprising
更令人意外的事
than my mom getting a note from the president.
过来吧 小家伙 我要和你谈谈
Come here, buddy. I want to talk to you.
我爸决定和我谈心
My dad decided to open up to me.
知道我为什么很想让你参加测试吗
You know why I...Really want you to take this test?
你需要发泄你的怒气吗
You need an outlet for your hostility?
不 别惹我生气
No! Stop aggravating me!
我是想帮你
I'm trying to help you here, man.
我要告诉你一件
Okay, I'm gonna tell you something
你哥哥姐姐都不知道的事
your brother and sister don't know.
我高中时是个体育健将
I played a lot of sports in high school,
但有一项我不行 游泳
but there was one thing I could never do -- swim.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yeah.
我在城里长大 在哪里学啊
I grew up in the city. Where would I learn?
你可以坐巴士去海边
Well, you could take the bus to the beach,
或是参加夏令营
or there's summer camps.
青年会有不错的活动
The ymca has a very nice program.
我说 你听怎么样
How about I talk, you listen?
我用尽一切努力
I tried everything in my power
想逃掉游泳课
to get out of that swim class
因为我知道如果我下泳池
'cause I knew if I got in the pool,
我会在所有人面前出丑
I'd humiliate myself in front of everybody.
那你怎么做的
So, what did you do?
我下了该死的泳池
I got in that damn pool!
最开始 挺尴尬的
At first, I was embarrassed,
但到学期结束时
but by the end of the semester,
我的仰泳已经不错了
I-I developed quite a mean backstroke.
-是吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah!
你不一定要做最优秀的
You don't have to be the best.
但你得尝试
You just got to try.
既然你过去是运动健将
Well, since you were an athlete back in the day,
也许你能教我做引体向上
maybe you could help me with my pull-ups.
我们开始吧 加油
Let's get to work. Come on!
开始吧
Let's do this.
我成功了
I did it.
我拿到了美国总统
I got a note from the president
出具的假条
of the United States of America.
事实上 这是总统的
Actually, it's from the secretary
副国务卿的秘书出具的
to the undersecretary to the president,
他是副州长堂弟最好的朋友
who's the best friend of the lieutenant governor's cousin
而这位堂弟只想把我赶出办公室
who just wanted to get me out of the office,
但上面有总统印♥章♥
But it's got the presidential seal,
所以是正式文件
so it's official.
厉害啊 但是不行
Wow. But no.
亚当和我刚刚谈过了
Adam and I just had a talk,
他明白了哪怕只是尝试一下的重要性
and he understands the importance of just trying.
我要假条 我要假条
I'll take the note! I'll take the note.
妈 你最好了
Mom, you're the best.
以后看电视时见了
I'll see you around the tv sometime.
就是这样
And, just like that,
我得到了总统的赦免 不用参加体能测试
I had a presidential pardon from fitness.
范妮出发去机场了
Fanny just left for the airport.
你不想道别吗
You didn't want to say goodbye?
有什么意义
What's the point?
多亏了你 她觉得我是个尿床的倒霉蛋
She thinks I'm a bed-wetting loser thanks to you.
事实上 她不是这种想法
Actually, I don't think she does.
看 她留了字条给你
Look, she left you this note.
不 我又看不懂法语
Oh, no! I don't read french!
是 但我懂
Right. But I do.
巴瑞 抱歉我在你身边时怪怪的
"Barry, sorry I was so weird around you.
美国男生让我害怕
American boys intimidate me,
尤其是那些擅长运动 双截棍
especially the ones who are so good at sports,
以及飞盘的男生
nunchucking, and frisbee."
她知道我很会玩飞盘吗
She knows about my frisbee skills?
她有没有写我为她画的
Did she write about the sketch I gave her
我和她骑海豚的素描
of us riding a dolphin?
没有
No.
但她说如果你去巴黎 就去找她
But she did say if you're ever in paris, look her up.
-真是这样写的吗 -是的
- Does it really say that? - Yes.
是的 的确是这样写的
It does. I-it really does.
看来她喜欢你 孩子
Looks like she was into you, kiddo.
我并不意外 我叫人难以抗拒
I'm not surprised. I'm irresistible.
这是给你父母的感谢信
This is a thank-you note to your parents.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表