剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
This party sounds like a real drag.
你们其他人
As for the rest of you,
不准吼 不准骂 不准打
no yelling, no cursing, no fighting.
记住我的话
Mark my words.
这次将是后院烧烤历史上
This will be the best backyard barbecue
最成功的一次后院烧烤
in the history... Of backyard barbecues.
或者不是
Or not.
那将是和克伦普家共度的一个暴风雨周末
It was gonna be a very stormy weekend with the Kremps.
虽然在盛大烧烤派对时下雨了
Even though it rained during the big barbecue,
也没能阻止我和查德
it didn't stop me and Chad
熟练地背诵《星球大战2:帝国反击战》
from reciting "Empire Strikes Back" by heart.
不 这不是真的
No, no, that's not true.
这不可能
That's impossible.
没能阻止我姐和德鲁·克伦普热络起来
It also didn't stop my sister from warming up to Drew Kremp,
没能阻止我爸睡着
or my dad from falling asleep,
也没能阻止我妈尽力让维吉尼亚
or my mom from trying to get Virginia
和她热络起来
to warm up to her.
-我帮你拿了红酒 -什么
- I brought you some wine. - What?!
我帮你拿了红酒
I brought you some wine.
不好意思 我听不见
I'm sorry. I can't hear you.
不好意思 我这人天生说话太温柔了
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm so naturally soft-spoken.
我帮你拿了红酒
I brought you some wine.
好啦 谁要热狗
Okay, who needs dogs?
太感谢了 瞧啊
Thank you so much. Look--
你连面包都烤热了[和屁♥股♥同词]
Oh, you warmed my buns.
是的
Yes.
我不知道这么大一根我能不能吃得下去
I don't know if I can handle all this meat.
她是在和我开玩笑吗
Is she kidding me with this?
快走
Just go.
没人真正开心
No one was really enjoying themselves...
除了巴瑞
Except for Barry.
你好 姐姐
Hello, sister.
今天太适合烧烤了 对吗
Perfect day for a barbecue, isn't it?
才不是 怪胎 外面下着大雨
No, weirdo. It's pouring outside.
不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
我是说今天太适合报仇了
I meant, it's a perfect day for revenge.
德鲁·克伦普太可口了
Drew Kremp is so delicious.
我想把他在牛奶杯里蘸了后吃掉
I want to dunk him in a glass of milk and eat him up.
搞什么
What the hell?
你录下了我的私人电♥话♥
You recorded my private phone call?
很好笑 你打电♥话♥时
Funny... How I just happened to pick up
我恰好拿起了电♥话♥
when you were on the phone.
要我把剩下的部分放给贵客听吗
Should I play the rest for the guests we're entertaining?
好吧 你赢了
Okay, you win.
你随时想用电♥话♥都行
You can use the phone whenever you want, okay?
别放出来 我求你了
Just please don't play it, I'm begging you.
有点像我之前求你不要告诉爸爸
Kind of like how I begged you not to tell dad, huh?
你能不能提醒下我 那次结果如何
Perchance, can you remind me how that turned out?
别用这种口气和我说话 把磁带给我
Will you stop talking like that and just give me the damn tape?
-不 -给我
- No. - Just give it--
-不给你 -住手
- Not giving it to you. - Stop it!
你别给自己丢人了
You're embarrassing yourself.
-给我 -住手
- Give it-- - Stop!
住手
Stop!
爱丽卡·克伦普这个名字是不是特别好听
I mean, doesn't "Erica Kremp" sound perfect?
我们结婚后 会去滑雪
When we get married, we're gonna ski
整天说法语 生出一头金发的孩子
and speak French all day and have super blonde kids.
-我的天 -计划不是这样的
- Oh, dear. - That... Was not the plan.
你的计划是什么
What was the plan?
你的计划是什么
What was the plan?!
孩子们 别打了
Kids, enough!
他们平时不是这样的
This is so out of character for them.
-我要揍你 -放开我
- Let me punch you! - Get off me!
孩子们 我说过不准打架的
Kids, I told you not to punch each other in the privates.
你们两个都不准打电♥话♥了
No phone for either of you.
别动
Stop moving!
受死吧
Eat it!
默里 快...醒来
Murray, wake the up!
有些晚了
Well, you know, it's-- it's getting late.
我们该回去了 再见啦 玩得很开心
We should probably head out. Okay. Bye-bye now. Good time.
过了一周 我一直没见到查德
A week went by, and I hadn't seen Chad.
好在我有需要时 老爷子总是支持我
Thankfully, pops was always there when I needed him.
开始拍了
Okay, and we're rolling.
开拍
Action!
第一句台词是什么来着
What's my first line?
你不是吧
Oh, come on, seriously?
你衣服上溅上水果饮料了
You got fruit punch on your suit?
没关系
Oh, it's okay.
关于这个角色 我想了很多
I-I've given the character a lot of thought.
这个机器人喜欢水果饮料
This robot loves fruit punch.
他是个邋遢的机器人
He's a messy robot.
我跟你说过 你不是机器人
I told you, you're not a robot.
你是生活在数字电脑世界里的程序
You're a program living inside a digital computer world.
或者 他不去电脑世界
Or... Instead of him going to a computer world,
去果汁世界怎么样
how about he goes to a juice world?
根本就没有果汁世界
There's no such thing as a juice world!
电脑世界就是真的吗
But computer worlds are real?
走吧
Just go.
我不明白为什么机器人不能喜欢果汁
I don't know why a robot can't like juice.
今天查德怎么没来
Where's Chad today?
我想他来不了
Uh... I-I don't think he's available.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他妈妈说
His mom just said
这段时间我们不能在一起玩
we can't play together for a while.
什么
What?!
那个女人好大的胆子
The nerve of that woman.
我现在就要冲过去
I'm marching over there right now
找她好好说道说道
and giving her a piece of my mind.
慢着 你的说道 就是最让她害怕的地方
No! Wait! Your mind is the part that scares her the most.
跟我保证你不会过去好吗
Promise me you won't go over there.
求你了 你去只会雪上加霜
Please. You'll just make it worse.
好的 我的小可爱
All right, love bug.
我不会过去的 我保证
I won't go over there, I promise.
我妈是个守信用的人
My mom was a woman of her word.
她没有冲过去
She didn't march over there.
她打了电♥话♥
Instead, she called.
你好 你已接通克伦普家
Hello. You've reached the Kremps.
请留下口信 祝你今天愉快
Please leave a message and have a wonderful day.
维吉尼亚 我是贝弗莉·金伯格 接电♥话♥
Virginia, it's Beverly Goldberg. Pick up.
拜托 我看到你躲在窗帘后
Oh, please, I see you lurking behind the curtain
像是在自家的变♥态♥一样
like a weirdo in your own home.
你接电♥话♥行吗
Would you pick up the phone already?
对不起 我刚刚在冲澡
So sorry, I was just in the shower.
少说废话 为什么亚当不能和查德玩
Cut the crap and tell me why Adam can't play with Chad.
对不起 我只是
I'm sorry. Look, I just...
觉得我们有着不同的风格
Think that we have different styles--
在孩子面前
Different ways of speaking
说话的方式不同
in front of our children,
总体来说
and just generally...
在这个世界上生活的方式不同
Different ways of being in the world.
行
Fine.
如果查德不能和亚当玩
If Chad can't play with Adam,
亚当也不能和查德玩
Adam can't play with Chad.
我完全不在乎你喜不喜欢我
And I could give a hoot whether or not you like me
因为我的朋友多了去了 明白吗
because I have buttloads of friends, okay?
多了去了
Buttloads.
我信守了承诺
I... Kept my promise.
我没有过去
I didn't go over there.
就是这样
And just like that,
我和查德的友谊 被我妈挂电♥话♥终结了
my mom had hung up on my friendship with Chad.
被触犯底线的不止是我们
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表