剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
好啦 冷静
Okay, calm down.
你得看到好的一面
You just need to look on the bright side.
根本没有好的一面
There is no bright side.
还有一顶配套的帽子
It comes with a hat.
还有一顶配套的帽子
It comes with a hat!
好吧 我们得去商场 而且得快
O-okay. We gotta hit the mall, and fast.
你要带我去买♥♥衣服吗
You'll take me shopping?
当然了 好的 快走
Absolutely. Okay, off we go.
妈妈怎么办 她喜欢这套破衣服
What about mom? She loves this crap.
别担心 你老妈的事交给我处理
Don't worry. I'll handle your mom.
他是不是好可爱
Doesn't he look precious?
那是当然了
He sure does!
上面有火车
It's a train!
我晚点再处理你老妈的事
I'll handle her later.
老爷子拯救我于
While pops was saving me
老妈买♥♥衣传统的水深火热之中时
from the tradition with my mom,
我爸正尽最大努力
My dad was doing his best
重温他与爱丽卡的父女传统
to revive his tradition with Erica.
要吃油条吗
You want a churro?
不用
I'm good.
-冰淇淋 -不用
- Ice cream? - Nope.
棉花糖
Cotton candy?
我不饿
I'm really not hungry.
玉米片
Nachos.
我是因为做错事在这里受罚吗
Am I here as some kind of punishment?
当然不是的 我们是来玩的
No! No, no, no. We're havin' fun.
父女在一起 聊天 制♥造♥美好的回忆
Hangin'. Talkin'. Makin' memories.
好吧
Okay.
一小时后 他们唯一制♥造♥的回忆
But after an hour, the only memory they made
就是我爸对娃娃机很粗暴
was my dad getting rough with the claw machine.
快点 到爸爸这里...
Come on. Come to p--
搞什么
What?!
那个独角兽作弊了
That unicorn is rigged.
我告诉你 它作弊了
I'm telling you, it's rigged.
爸 放轻松 这只是一个毛绒玩具
Dad, take it easy. It's just a stuffed animal.
不行 你喜欢独角兽
No, no, no. You love unicorns.
老爸要为他的小宝贝赢一个
Daddy's gonna win one for his little peanut.
好了 再来一次 开始
Come on. Let's do it again. Here we go.
好的
Okay.
好了
All right.
好了
All right.
我们去吃东西吧
Let's get somethin' to eat.
好了 孩子 开拍了
Okay, kiddo. Camera is rolling.
大显身手吧
Strut your stuff.
老爷子 给我的卡瓦里奇牌牛仔裤来个特写
Pops, get a close-up of my Z. Cavaricci's.
我这辈子都不想忘记这身衣裳
I wanna remember this outfit for the rest of my life.
不幸的是 我真的没忘
Unfortunately, I still do.
这是什么 你身上穿的是什么
What's this? What's happening on your body?
好消息 贝弗
Good news, Bev!
我带这孩子去买♥♥衣服了
I took the kid shopping.
爸 我已经给他买♥♥了衣服了
Oh, dad, I already bought him clothes.
亲爱的 他要上初二了
Honey, this is the seventh grade we're talking about...
飞跃的一步
The big leagues.
我们追求的效果是要少点可爱
And we need to go for something less adorable
多些危险
and more dangerous.
火车就很危险
Trains are plenty dangerous.
你们还记得玛吉·格罗斯曼的儿子崔斯吗
Do you remember Marge grossman's son Trace?
他的脚卡在了轨道上
He got his foot stuck in the track.
火车过来 直接轧断了
Train came by, cut it right off.
如果运动衫上印这个图案 我肯定穿
If you could get me a sweater of that then I'd wear it.
别这样 贝弗 别小题大做了 好吗
Come on, Bev. Let's not make a thing out of this, okay?
好的
Okay.
如果你穿这身衣服高兴 那么
If this is what makes you happy, then...
我就高兴
I'm happy.
我很高兴 看这身荧光漆
Yeah, I'm happy. Check out this sweet day-glo.
在白天也会闪闪发光
It glows in the day.
科学真奇妙
Science.
你瞧 孩子 我就说了她会改变心意的
See, kid? I told ya she'd come around.
但是贝弗莉·金伯格是不会改变心意的
But Beverly Goldberg does not come around.
我被鲜艳的荧光闪瞎了眼
I was so blinded by the bright neon,
没有看到我妈眼中的熊熊烈火
I couldn't see the fire in my mom's eyes.
史上最差劲的"父女日"进入第二个小时
It was hour two of the worst daddy-daughter day in history,
但我的老爸还没有准备放弃
but my old man wasn't ready to give up yet.
爸 我们还要待多久
Dad, how much longer are we gonna do this?
我们已经玩了弹珠游戏 桌上冰球
I mean, we already played pinball and air hockey.
我给你买♥♥了啪啪圈手镯
And I got you a slap bracelet.
我会珍藏的
And I'll cherish it.
但我跟兰妮说了我会打电♥话♥
But I told Lainey that I would call her,
-现在已经... -好了
- And it's been-- - Ah. Ohh.
我知道了 我知道了
I see. I see.
你害怕学校里的酷孩子
You're afraid that some of the cool kids from school
看见你和你的老爸一起玩
are gonna see ya hanging out with your old man.
我知道
Yeah.
好吧 你别误会
Okay, uh, don't take this the wrong way,
不过哪怕只是跟酷沾上边的学生
But no one with a hint of cool
也永远不会踏足这里 我的天
would ever set foot on... Oh, my god!
没错 他们发现了巴瑞的秘密世界
That's right, they'd stumbled upon Barry's secret world--
他不想被别人发现的世界
A world he wanted no one to know about.
巴瑞
Barry?
爸
Dad!
好吧
Okay.
我知道这情形看起来像什么
I know how this looks.
那么你知道看起来很搞笑 对吗
Then you know it's hilarious, right?
给我闭嘴
You shut your face!
现在你们知道了
So now you know.
我周末会来这里
This is where I go on the weekend.
你的饶舌俱乐部呢
What happened to your rap club?
那只是我的掩护
It was just my cover.
你应该知道 你要用不太丢人的事
Okay, you know, you're supposed to cover something embarrassing
来掩护太丢人的事吧
with something less embarrassing, right?
你长这模样才丢人
Your face is embarrassing!
过去两个月我一直来这里
I've been coming here the past two months.
溜冰可以帮助我发泄心中的怨气
Skating helps me blow off steam, you know?
开溜
Roll it out.
开溜
Roll it out?
来吧来吧 要笑尽管笑
Go ahead. Go ahead. Keep laughin'.
我不会介意
It doesn't bother me.
这个地方就是这点好 我会获得尊重
That's the great thing about this place. I get respect.
对 刚跟你击掌的9岁小屁孩尊重你
Yes, from a 9-year-old who just high fived you.
他快11岁了
He's almost 11!
知道吗
You know what?
开溜吧 巴瑞
Just roll it out, Barry.
开溜吧
Just roll it out.
开溜吧
Roll it out.
开溜吧
Roll it out!
你弟弟戴着腰包
Your brother's wearing a fanny pack.
知道吗 我现在想吃玉米片了
Oh, you know what? I will take you up on those nachos now.
没问题 小姑娘 我们走
You got it, girl. Let's go.
终于 老爸找到了与爱丽卡沟通的办法
Finally, my dad had found a way to connect with Erica...
那就是取笑自己其他的亲骨肉
By mocking one of his other children.
兰妮怎么办
What about, uh, Lainey?
你不是要给她打电♥话♥吗
I thought you had to call her back.
没事 反正她现在挺让我心烦的
Eh, it's fine. She's kind of annoying me right now anyway.
你想聊聊这件事吗
You wanna talk about it or something?
不 这是女生的事
Nah. It's girl stuff.
好吧 为什么不聊聊呢
All right. Why not?
跟我说说 我听着
Talk to me. I'm all ears.
不
No.
你会大惊小怪的
You'll just freak out.
我 默里·金伯格大惊小怪
Me? Murray Goldberg?
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表