剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
I feel good about this.
心情好的人 不只我妈一个
My mother wasn't the only one feeling good.
接下来的一周 巴瑞不仅证明了
Over the next week, Barry proved himself to be...
他是一个优秀的销♥售♥员
Not only a great salesman,
同时也是真正的梦想家
but a real visionary.
把甜酱和芥末酱混在一起
Mix the duck sauce with the hot mustard
用来蘸蛋卷
and dip your egg roll in it.
真是离谱 谁会这样做
That's crazy! Who does that?
照做吧 你会喜欢的 别耍孩子气
Just do it. You'll like it, you big baby.
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
我爱死了
I love it!
巴瑞 有个女人打电♥话♥说
Hey, Barry, there's a woman on the phone
你给她留了两个床头柜
who said that you set aside two nightstands for her?
对 还留了一个给你老婆
Yep. And set aside a one-night stand for your wife.
[谐音 留时间与你老婆一♥夜♥情♥]
什么
Wha--
开玩笑而已
Just busting balls.
我们就爱这样
It's what we do.
拜托 我们就爱这样
Come on. That's what we do.
我到家了
I'm home!
不要打扰我
Nobody bother me!
但我爸注意到
But my dad began to notice
成功改变了巴瑞
that success was changing Barry,
而且不是往好里变
and not all for the good.
真是爽啊
That's the stuff.
你在搞什么
What the hell are you doing?
不准坐我的椅子 去外面 打篮球
Get out of my chair, go outside, play basketball.
或是玩别的
Or something.
篮球见鬼去吧
Ah, screw basketball.
这个梦想太蠢了 你说得对
It was a stupid dream. You were right.
但是家具 这才是实际的东西
But furniture? That's where it's at.
瞧你
Oh, look at you!
十足的小默里
You're a mini Murray!
跟你♥爸♥一个模子里出来的
Chip off the old block.
的确是的
He really was,
我爸突然意识到 他一点也不喜欢
and my dad suddenly realized he didn't like it one bit.
所以他决定用他唯一知道的办法解决
So he decided to handle it the only way he knew how.
你被炒了
You're fired.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
这样行不通
It's not working out.
行得通 非常通
Yes, it is. It's working out awesome.
你不能随便炒掉我
You just can't randomly fire me.
你得有原因
I mean, you have to have cause.
好吧 因为你是白♥痴♥
Okay. It's 'cause you're a moron.
不 不能这样
No. This is not happening.
事实上 我炒了你 没错 你被炒了
In fact, I fire you. That's right, you're fired.
-你们不必离开 -不不
- Y-you don't have to go. - No. No, no, no.
你们走 回头去我的店
You guys leave and come to my store instead.
-他没有家具店 -是的 我有家具店
- He doesn't have a store. - Oh, yes, I do have a store.
我会在街对面开一家
I'm opening one right across the street.
他不会在街对面开一家
He's not opening across the street.
-我刚开了 -你没有
- I just did! - No, you didn't.
贾沃斯基会去我的店
And Ron Jaworski's really gonna go there...
你不认识贾沃斯基
You don't know Ron Jaworski.
人们会对彼此很客气
And people are gonna treat each other nicely.
那里的工作环境会很友好
It's gonna be a friendly working environment!
谁和我一起走
Who's coming with me, huh?
你 维克
You! Vic,
我给你的工资翻倍 你现在替我打工
I'm doubling your salary. You work for me now.
-等等 真的吗 -当然是真的
- Wait, for real? - For real, for real.
他不会跟你走的
No, he's not going with you.
再见
Toodle-oo!
他的店听起来不错
His store sounds nice.
他根本没有店
His store isn't real!
我爸希望
My dad was hoping
他下班回家时
by the time he got home from work,
巴瑞事件已经平息了
the Barry incident would have blown over.
但在我家 事情只会越闹越大
But in our house, things just blowup.
你炒了自己的儿子吗
You fired your own son?
老天
Oh, boy.
没错 他炒了我
Damn right he fired me.
知道为什么吗 他嫉妒我
And you know why? 'Cause he's jealous.
没错 我把粉色沙发卖♥♥掉了
That's right. I sold the pink couch.
在那一瞬间
And for a brief moment,
你看到了优秀的家具销♥售♥员是什么样子
you got to see what a good furniture salesman looks like.
这样的 没错 感受下吧
This. Yeah. Soak it in.
好了 别再吵了 大家冷静
Okay. We're done yelling. Let's all just calm down.
我受够了
Oh, I'm done.
我受够了你 我受够了家具店
I'm done with you, I'm done with the store,
我受够了家具 永远的
and I'm done with furniture... Forever!
-这是什么鬼话 -我抵♥制♥一切家具
- What does that even mean? - I reject all furniture!
我会去我的房♥间 扔掉一切家具
I'm going up to my room and getting rid of everything.
我永远不会再感觉到舒适了
I'll never be comfortable again.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
-抵♥制♥一切家具 -你在做什么
- Rejecting all furniture. - What are you doing?
电视机里有鬼
There's a ghost in the tv.
说什么蠢话
That's just stupid.
谢谢你过来陪我 老爷子
Thanks for sleeping over, pops.
抱歉我没有早些过来 孩子
I'm sorry I didn't come sooner, kiddo.
被迫和老妈睡一周
No man should have to
这种遭遇任何男人都不应该有
bunk up with his mom for a week.
任何男人都不应该有
No man.
你走了后怎么办
But what happens when you leave?
你不能永远保护我
You can't protect me forever.
但这块表可以
But this watch sure can.
这是我爷爷厄夫送我的
My grandpa Irv gave me this
我当时正要出发去法国
just before I shipped off to France,
他告诉我只要把这个带在身边
and he told me as long as I kept it with me,
就不会有坏事发生 他说得太对了
nothing bad would happen, and he was right.
谢谢 我已经感觉好些了
Thanks. I feel better already.
这是什么鬼声音
What the hell is that?
是从箱子里出来的
It came from inside the trunk.
魔鬼
Evil!
贝弗莉 你在做什么
Beverly, what are you doing?
又回来了
It keeps coming back!
肯定有合理的解释
There's gotta be a rational explanation for this.
当然有
Of course there is!
我的玩具箱是地狱的入口
My toy chest is a portal to hell!
这就是解释
Aha! That's the explanation!
我的对讲机
M-my walkie-talkie?
-你 -怎么啦 小可爱
- You! - What's the matter, Pooh?
-别叫我小可爱 -别叫他小可爱
- Don't you "pooh" me. - Don't you "pooh" him.
这房♥子里的确有魔鬼 就是你
There is a monster in this house, and it's you.
你是魔鬼
You're the monster.
如果这是你对我的看法
If that's what you really think of me,
那我这个母亲就做得太失败了
then I have failed as a mother.
你也说谎了
Well, you lied, too.
我叫你不要看那部电影
I told you not to see that movie,
但你还是看了
and you did it anyway.
而你不应该让他看这么恐怖的东西
And you shouldn't have let him see something so scary.
不是我的错
Not my fault.
那部电影的名字错得太离谱了
That movie was wildly mis-titled.
既没有老鼠 也没有侦探
There was neither a mouse nor a detective.
希望你趁拥抱的余热未消失时多享受下
I hope you enjoyed the hugs while they lasted,
因为我有话对你说 女人
'Cause I got news for you, woman.
从现在开始 我永远不会再抱你了
As of this moment, I'll never snug you again.
永远不会
Ever!
在被自己的亲生母亲吓了一周后
After a week of being scared by my own mother,
我刚刚说的话 彻底把她吓坏了
what I just said terrified her to the core.
我真不敢相信因为那个臭小子
I can't believe I'm losing sleep
我居然失眠
over that damn kid.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表