剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Gotcha!
不
No!
你救了我
You saved me.
我想是的
I...guess I did.
虽然艾尔·卡彭的保险库
Even though Al Capone's vault
令人完全失望了
may have been a complete letdown,
但生活中有些事
some things in life
正如你希望的一样美好
are as amazing as you'd hoped they'd be.
献给我的第一个亲亲派对
我
没兴趣
我应该亲谁
Who should I kiss?
快点 亚当
Come on, Adam!
她不会让我亲的
She's not gonna let me kiss --
好了
Okay.
作为学生会的财务部
As student council treasurer,
我们应该先做预算
we should go over the budget first,
如果还有时间 就商量下糕饼义卖♥♥的事
and then, if we have time, talk bake sale.
为什么要在这里开会
Why exactly are we meeting down here?
没原因
No reason.
软芝士 生蚝 要来点吗
Soft cheese? Oyster?
不是叫你吃 桑杰维
Not you, Sanjeev.
开始好吗
Let's begin, shall we?
遗憾地是 这里没椅子
Unfortunately, there's no chairs,
咱们在地上围坐成一圈好了
so we're gonna have to sit in a circle on the floor.
看
Oh! Look!
瓶子
A bottle!
我有个疯狂的点子
Here's a crazy idea.
转瓶子
Spin the bottle!
我先来
I'll go first.
要来点百吉饼吗
Bagel bites?
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表