剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
我的天 腺体出了问题
Oh, my god. Had a gland problem.
挺让人伤心的
Actually sad stuff.
-你想说什么 -我想说
- What's the point to this? - The point is,
教练说 默里 你是个人物
the coach said, "Murray, you're a card.
去主持赛前动员大会吧
Why don't you host the pep rally?"
我去了
So I did.
我上台后 意识到
I get up there, I realize
我只能讲上一分钟
I've only got one minute of material.
一分钟
One minute!
我在全校面前傻眼了
I bombed in front of the whole school.
-他们冲我扔桃子 -他们为什么有桃子
- They threw peaches at me. - Why'd they have peaches?
不知道 当时根本不是桃子上市的季节
I don't know! They weren't even in season!
我只知道 我不想你经历
All I know is, I don't want you to go through
我经历的这一切
what I went through.
请别表演 我求你了
Please don't do your act. I'm begging you!
这么说你觉得我的表演会砸
So you think I'm gonna suck?
不是 儿子
No, son.
我知道你会砸
I know you're going to suck.
我有话告诉你
Well, I got news for you.
观众不会扔桃子
The audience won't throw peaches.
他们会扔鲜花
They'll throw flowers.
喝彩 咪♥咪♥
And cheers! And boobs!
赤♥裸♥裸的咪♥咪♥ 到处都是
Naked boobs! Everywhere!
你走着瞧 走着瞧
Just you watch. Watch!
咪♥咪♥ 赤♥裸♥裸的咪♥咪♥
Boobs! Naked!
在那一刻 我爸意识到
In that moment, my dad realized
他只有一个办法来保护巴瑞
he only had one way to protect Barry.
他要通过阻止他
He was gonna stand up for his son
来支持他
by standing in his way.
格拉斯科特老师吗
Mr. Glascott?
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
-我又被刷下来了 -什么
- I'm out again! - What?!
格拉斯科特老师说 国家才艺表演委员会
Mr. Glascott said the natial talent show committee
推♥翻♥了三州才艺表演委员会的裁决
overruled the tri-state talent show committee.
这真是令人惊讶
Well, this is very surprising
无法接受 但他们已经裁决了
and unacceptable, but they have made their ruling,
我相信我们应该尊重他们的决定
and I believe we should honor it.
这个国家的才艺表演委员会制度已经没救了
The talent show committee system in this country's broken!
国家委员会
National committee, huh?
它的权力比三州委员会大
Well, it's more powerful than the tri-state committee.
-我能怎么说 -难以置信
- What can I say? - This is unbelievable.
你对我的行为指手画脚一番后
You trotted down to that school
自己又杀到了学校吗
after being so judgy with me about it?
我只是做个关心孩子成长的家长
Hey, I'm just being an involved parent.
你告诉我 这是好事
You told me that was a good thing.
你做就是坏事 你让自己的儿子
Not when you do it. You got your own son
被踢出了才艺表演 谁会这样做啊
kicked out of a talent show. Who does that?
我这是为了孩子好
Look, I'm doing the kid a favor
我没有一直戴着"母亲护目镜"
by not wearing mom goggles all the time.
-母亲什么 -护目镜
- Mom what? - Goggles!
我们都知道你一直戴着
We all know you wear 'em!
这让你觉得咱家的孩子好聪明
It makes you think our kids are so brilliant
好完美 拉的屎都是彩虹色的
and perfect and poop rainbows.
哪怕一次 拜托你取下"母亲护目镜"
For once, just take those mom goggles off
承认咱们的能干孩子们
and admit that our wonderful children
在许多事上都是不行的
are terrible at so many different things.
我不会
I will not.
他们这辈子
They're gonna have plenty of people
会有许多人想要打击他们
trying to tear them down in life,
只要他们还在我的屋檐下
so while they're under my roof,
我至少能做的就是帮他们建立自信
the least I can do is try to build them up.
接受咱们孩子是庸才的事实吧
Accept our children's mediocrity!
这是种解脱
It's freeing!
你不是吧 当我不存在吗
Seriously? I'm right here!
不是说你 你棒极了
Oh, not--not you. You're fantastic.
是啊 你自己也是个活宝
Yeah, you're a real gem yourself.
随着才艺表演的临近
As the talent show drew near,
老爷子觉得是时候拿出秘密武器了
Pops thought it was time to pull out his secret weapon.
你好 我
Hello. I...
我不知道你在这里
I didn't realize you were here.
我只是坐在这里
Me, I'm just sitting here,
休息下 弹奏下班卓琴
relaxing, strumming the old banjo.
你弹了也白弹
You're wasting your strums.
是吗 还是说是时候温习下
Am I? Or is it time to do that duet
以前的二重唱
we used to do?
你不回家吗 比尔·贝莉
Won't you come home, Bill Bailey?
老爷子 老爷子
Pops. Pops!
我不会参加才艺表演的
I'm not doing the talent show.
求你了 参加吧
Come on! Do this show!
我甚至可以把班卓琴借给你
You can even borrow my banjo.
别误会
Don't take this the wrong way,
但在舞台上拿着把班卓琴
but toting a banjo up on stage
可不能算作酷
isn't exactly what you'd call cool.
什么时候开始班卓琴都不算酷了
Since when is the banjo not cool?
从班卓琴被发明开始
Since the invention of the banjo.
爱丽卡 你小的时候 什么都参加
Erica, when you were younger, you used to do everything--
排球 体操 校合唱团
Volleyball, gymnastics, school chorus.
你这是怎么啦
What happened to you?
我上高中了 这里会有人对你指手画脚
Well, I go to high school, where people judge you.
如果你觉得班卓琴不算酷
Well, if you don't think the banjo's cool,
我还可以拿手风琴
I can always break out the accordion.
结果 老爷子不是唯一一个
Turns out Pops wasn't the only one
想让金伯格家的孩子上才艺表演的
still trying to get a Goldberg into the talent show.
或是被踢出才艺表演
Or out of the talent show.
别挡道 白♥痴♥
Get out of the way, idiot!
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
阻止你做你要做的事
Stopping you from doing what you're doing!
我来这里唯一要做的是
The only thing I'm here to do is...
向左虚晃 向右
Fake left, go right.
鼓励有才艺的学生
But isn't it your responsibility
-不是你的责任吗 -爸
- to encourage talented students-- - Dad?!
我只是跟格拉斯科特老师说
Oh, hey. I-I was just talking to Mr. Glascott here
让爱丽卡参加才艺表演
about putting Erica into the talent show.
我受不了了
I can't take this anymore.
你们想要孩子参加 他们能参加
You want your kids in, they're in.
太棒了 哪一个孩子
Oh, great! Which one?
我不知道 两个都参加 都不参加
I don't know. Both of them? None of them?
我真的不在乎
I really don't care! I mean,
这只是一个愚蠢的高中才艺表演
it's a stupid freakin' high school talent show!
我一时心软
I had one moment of weakness
想帮你们的儿子一把
where I tried to do something kind for your son.
我道歉
I apologize!
现在我只关心
All I care about now
我还欠着两万的学生贷款
is that I owe 20 grand in student loans,
我住的是一个小单间
I live in a studio apartment
下面是一个热烘烘的干洗店
above a steaming hot dry cleaner,
我的副业是送披萨
and I have a second job where I work as a pizza man,
偶尔我还送披萨
and occasionally I get to deliver pizzas
到学生家里
to my students.
而且我还有一只甩不掉的鹦鹉
Oh, also I have a parrot that I can't get rid of.
鹦鹉能活80年 你们知道吗
They live for 80 years. Did you know that?
没人告诉你这个
Nobody tells you about that.
你得把它们写进遗嘱
You have to put them in your will!
真是噩梦
It's a nightmare!
你们想怎样都行
So, yeah, do whatever you want to do,
因为我真的不在乎
'Cause I really don't care!
我想吃披萨了
That made me hungry for pizza.
谁要吃披萨
Who wants pizza?
叫你们来
All right, we've gathered you here
是因为我们有好消息
because we've got some great news.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表