剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
-不 -是的
- No! - Yes!
-不 -是的
- No! - Yes!
好差劲 老姐
That sucks, girl.
我们没事了吗
So we're good?
当然没事 我发了些你健身时的拷贝
We sure are. I sent out a little workout video of you.
怎样 我健身时可帅了
So? I look good when I work out.
-和妈一起 -就那么一次
- With mom. - That happened one time!
我拍下来的一次
The one time I was filming it.
你死了 我当你死了
Dead! You're dead to me!
没关系 因为你对我来说早死了
Doesn't matter, 'cause you're already dead to me!
你在我这里死透了
Well, you're really dead to me!
就这么定了
Well, then that's settled.
我们在对方眼中全是死人
We're all dead to each other.
为什么克利斯汀·斯莱特
Why would Christian Slater
要把姓改成金伯格
change his last name to goldberg?
寻找外婆丢失珠宝的行动开始了
The search for my grandmother's missing jewels had begun.
贝弗莉·金伯格找东西时
And when Beverly Goldberg is on the hunt,
最好闪人
it's best to steer clear.
爸 这里我找遍了
Okay, dad, I've looked everywhere down here.
没有珠宝
No jewelry.
现在我要上楼
Now I'm heading upstairs
去拆剩下的房♥子
to start tearing apart the rest of the house,
除非你想跟我说些什么
unless you want to tell me something.
我要跟你说 祝你好运
I want to tell you good luck.
我支持你 小公主
I'm rooting for you, princess.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
艾伯特 这事儿太疯狂了 她这是要了我们的命
Albert, this is madness. She's killing both of us here.
关你什么事
How are you getting killed?
她在翻查家里的每一个角落
She's going through every nook and cranny of this house.
她已经找到了我私藏的古巴雪茄
She already found my stash of cuban cigars.
找到了我秘存的多口味爆米花
She found my secret tin of multi-flavored popcorn --
焦糖 黄芝士 白芝士
Caramel, yellow cheese, white cheese.
-我喜欢白芝士 -谁不喜欢啊
- Ooh, I like the white cheese. - We all do.
艾伯特 你赢不了的
Albert, you're not going to win,
结束这件事 打理好你的财务
so let's end this and get your finances in order.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
看 我连预算都做好了
Here. I even made you a budget.
这是个恶作剧 对吗
This is a cruel joke, right?
每月置装费两百 你疯了吗
$200 a month for clothes? Are you nuts?
绰绰有余了
It's more than enough.
我穿的是丝绸 可贵了
I wear silk. It costs me a fortune.
蚕做的 我的衣服是蚕做的
Little worms make it. Little worms make my clothes.
那就别穿丝绸了
Well, then don't wear silk.
我现在没揍你算你运气好
You're lucky I don't punch you in the face right now.
好吧 置装费三百
Fine, $300 for clothes,
但吃的方面得省点
but it's coming out of your food budget.
不可能 已经低得不合理了
No way. It's already unreasonably low.
四百块怎么够我请全餐厅的人吃华夫饼
How can I buy waffles for an entire restaurant on $400?
-你不能 -自私的混♥蛋♥
- You can't. - Selfish son of bitch.
好吧 吃的五百
Okay, fine -- $500 for food,
但娱乐方面我不让步了
but I am not budging on entertainment.
你只替我预算了一周三次按♥摩♥
You only have me budgeted for three massages a week.
你疯了
It's insanity.
你知道为什么我的皮肤嫩如黄油吗
Do you know why this skin is like butter?
因为是用黄油按♥摩♥出来的
'cause it's rubbed with butter.
一个叫罗达的女人
A woman named Rhoda
来我家把黄油擦在我的身上
comes to my house and rubs butter on me.
你这是要剥夺我和她的
Now, do you want to deprive me and her
-这种美好经历吗 -是的
- of that experience? - Yes.
我百分百肯定我把珠宝给贝弗莉了
I am 100% positive I gave Beverly that jewelry,
你不相信我 我气死了 气死了
and I'm outraged that you don't believe me -- outraged.
你一直在骗妈妈吗
So, you've been lying to mom this whole time?
老爷子 这可不好
Pops, this is bad.
等妈妈发现你
When mom finds out that you're the one
忘了把珠宝放在哪里了
who forgot where you put the jewelry,
你就永远紧巴巴地过日子吧
you'll be on a budget forever.
罗达永远不可能给你擦黄油了
Rhoda will never butter you up again.
我们找到珠宝就不会了
Not if we track down that jewelry.
我发现了这个
I found this.
这是外婆珠宝的清单
It's a list of nana's jewelry,
加上一些提醒我放在哪里的线索
plus a little clue to help me remember where I put it.
艾琳的项链 婚戒 胸针和宝石
"Irene's necklace, wedding ring, brooch, and gems.
演奏直到终结时
Play this until it ends."
-还挺押韵的 -我喜欢增加点乐趣
- It rhymes. - I like to make things fun.
-这线索是什么意思 -没线索
- So what does the clue mean? - No clue.
你知道这是什么吗 寻宝
You know what this is? A treasure hunt.
那么 你会帮我找到吗
So you'll help me find it?
我曾发誓 对于寻宝我已经金盆洗手了
I vowed that my treasure-hunting days were over.
但为了你 我就重出江湖吧
But for you, I'll come out of retirement.
感谢各位回来
Thanks for coming back.
我知道这话听起来是什么感觉
I know how this is gonna sound,
但的确有一袋丢失的珠宝
but there actually is a bag of lost jewelry,
要靠我们找到
and it's up to us to find it.
兄弟 太可悲了
Dude, this is getting kind of sad.
我说真的 这次你们得相信我
I'm serious. You're just gonna have to trust me on this.
好吧 但我真的不能吃巧克力
All right, but I'm really not supposed to have chocolate.
这次我们不做七宝
We don't have to be goonies this time.
是吗 那我们是什么
Oh, yeah? So what, then?
《夺宝奇兵》吗 要我演机灵小豆丁吗
"Indiana Jones"? I got to be Short Round?
不 金戴夫
No, Dave Kim!
这不是电影 这是真正的生活
This isn't a movie. This is real life.
我只是想要朋友们能帮助我
And I just really wanted my friends to help me.
有什么计划
So, what's the plan?
首先 我们得集♥合♥队里的其他人
First, we need to get the rest of our team.
两位
Hey, you guys.
搞什么
Hey! Hey!
-我们需要你们的帮助 -门儿都没有
- We need your help. - No fricking way!
-你把我们丢人的影带给了别人 -对
- Not after you sent out those humiliating tapes of us. - Yeah!
学校里的人都嘲笑我
Everyone's making fun of me at school.
午餐时没人愿意坐在我的旁边
No one will sit next to me at lunch.
女生完全无视我
Girls are ignoring me.
-老兄 我没有寄什么影带 -什么
- Dude, I didn't send out any tapes. - Say what?
我这样说 只是为了让你们生气
I just said I did to make you guys mad.
不 你寄给了学校里的所有人
No, no, you sent out tapes to everyone at school
还有在商场果汁店里工作的女生
and that girl who works at the orange julius at the mall.
我真的没有
I really didn't.
-没寄影带 -没寄吗
- No tapes. - No tapes?
-没寄 -我有些事得想明白
- No tapes. - Well, I've got some stuff to think about.
我们不会帮你 你看着办吧
And we're not helping you. Deal with it.
等等
Wait.
老爷子丢了一袋珠宝 我们得找到
Pops lost a bag of jewelry, and we need to find it.
够了 我受够了你还有那部傻电影
Enough! I'm so tired of you and that stupid movie.
我知道很傻
I know it's stupid.
我知道并不是所有人都喜欢《七宝奇谋》
Look, I know "The goonies" isn't for everybody.
我知道如果摔了头
I know if you got dropped on your head,
不会变成扭耳怪物
you wouldn't be a monster with wiggling ears.
我知道一个孩子掉下矿井时
I know a kid can't fall down a pit
不可能被"喀喀牙"拯救[类似假牙的玩具]
and be saved by chattering teeth.
我也不能告诉你们 为什么海盗要建水滑道
And I can't tell you why pirates would build a water slide.
但我还是深爱《七宝奇谋》 因为它讲的是
But I still love "The goonies" 'cause it's about friends
朋友们齐心协力 做非常重要的事
working together to do something that really matters.
而这件事非常重要
And this really matters.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
引用《七宝奇谋》的台词 是时候大显身手了
To quote "Goonies," It's our time.
我们要在这里大显身手
It's our time down here.
见鬼 这电影写得太好了
Damn, that's a well-written movie.
就是这样 真正的冒险开始了
And just like that, the real adventure had begun.
好了 我已经把家里翻得底朝天了
Okay, I've torn apart the house from top to bottom,
我发现了一些可疑的东西
and I found some very questionable things --
烟火 飞镖
Fireworks, throwing stars,
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表