剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
多谢你过来 孩子
Thanks for dropping by, kid.
你确定没事了吗
Are you sure you're good?
当然了 你根本没必要问
Of course. Like you even need to ask.
只是你说你以前从未摔倒过
It's just that you said that you never fell before.
我把背伤了 谁都有可能碰到这种事
I threw my back out. It could happen to anyone.
你打算怎么处置这个
So what do you wanna do with this?
扔掉
Chuck it!
我明白 这个东西也许有点丢人
I get it. This thing might be embarrassing,
但是 什么都比不上这件浴袍丢人
but... no more embarrassing than that robe.
那天晚上第二次
For the second time that night,
我看到了以前从未看到过的 外公的一面
I saw a part of my grandfather I'd never seen before--
这一面有些脆弱
The part that was actually vulnerable.
停车 停车 求你了
Stop! Stop! Please!
停车 停啊
Stop! Sto--uhh!
停车 停车
Stop! Stop!
我要用你的无线电对讲机打给我妈
I need your C.B. Radio to call my mom
这样她知道我是安全的
so she knows I'm safe!
不要 不要
No, no, no, no!
我爸已经开车在镇上转了一小时了
My dad had spent the last hour driving all over town.
就在他开始觉得
Just as he was starting to think
我妈妈的疯狂也许不那么疯狂时
my mom's craziness may not have been so crazy,
他发现了一件熟悉的夹克
he spotted a familiar jacket...
是你啊 老爸好
Oh. Hi.
还有一个熟悉的蠢蛋
And a familiar jackass.
你就不能坐在沟里吗
You couldn't have been sitting up in a ditch?
或是舒服地靠在沟里
Or reclining comfortably in a ditch?
你非得狗啃屎地趴着 和她说的一模一样
No, you had to be facedown, exactly like she said!
我还跟你妈妈说 能够相信你
And to think I told your mom you could be trusted,
当然主要也是因为我想看比赛
mostly 'cause I wanted to watch the game.
知道吗 内心深处
But you know what? A small part of me
其实我想 他不完全是一个白♥痴♥
actually thought, "hey, he's not a complete moron."
出这事 只有一点原因在于我完全是个白♥痴♥
Only some of this happened 'cause I'm a complete moron.
其它全怪妈妈的愚蠢规定
The rest is 'cause of mom's stupid rules.
她的规定是为了保护你
Hey, her rules are there to protect you.
看到你的夹克扔在路上 我差点吓死了
I almost died when I saw your jacket in the road.
你也担心我吗
You worry about me, too?
别自作主张替我说话
Oh, don't put words in my mouth.
我当然担心了
Of course I do.
不能让你妈妈知道这件事
Your mom can't know anything about this.
什么 你要对妈妈说谎吗
What? You're gonna lie to mom?
当然了 如果她知道这事
Absolutely! She finds out about this,
你在四十岁前 别指望
you're not gonna be allowed to leave the house
离开家了 我的生活也毁了
until you're 40, and then my life is ruined, too!
太好了 我没麻烦了
Nice! I'm off the hook, then.
你被禁足了 不过是秘密的
You are so grounded. Secretly, though.
接下来的三个月 你会选择
You will choose to stay in every weekend
每周末待在家 看在上帝的份上
for the next three months, and for the love of god,
我重新把你放出家门后
when I do let you back out in the world,
你到了目的地 就要给我打电♥话♥
you will call me when you get there.
我会的 我保证
I will. I promise.
我这是扔给朋友的
I was throwing that for a friend.
告诉你的蠢姐姐 她也被秘密禁足了
And tell your stupid sister that she's secretly grounded, too.
多谢你这么包容
Thanks for being so cool about this.
费城人队输了后 我还以为
I thought you'd be in the worst mood
你的心情会差到极点
after the Phillies lost.
下车
Get out.
躺下
Lie down.
我要开车碾死你
I'm gonna run you over.
于是我哥把三个月的聚会玩乐
And so my brother crammed three months of partying
压缩成了史诗性经典的一晚
into one epic night of awesome.
至于老爷子
As for pops,
他开始意识到 为了家人安心
he was starting to realize it wasn't so bad
放弃一点点自♥由♥
to give up a piece of his freedom
也不是什么坏事
for his family's peace of mind.
还是很帅
Still got it.
他在等待拖车
So he's waiting for the tow truck,
他坐在车上 第三条规定
he stays in the car, rule number three...
最终 让老妈安心的不是她那
Ultimately it wasn't my mom's elaborate rules
精心策划的规定
that put her at ease...
听我说
And listen to this.
他现在在罗杰·麦克法登家学习
He's over at Roger Mcfadden's studying right now...
而是我爸精心策划的谎言
It was my dad's elaborate lies.
他真是个好孩子
He is such a great kid.
知道这是他们最后一个自♥由♥之夜
Knowing it was their last night of freedom,
巴瑞和爱丽卡把握了每一分每一秒
Barry and Erica made every moment count...
太美妙了
And it was glorious...
直到五分钟后 警♥察♥突袭了那个地方
Until the cops raided the place five minutes later.
今天有新的一集《霹雳游侠》
That's a new "Knight Rider" on tonight.
不介意我录下来吧
Mind if I tape it?
不介意 事实上
No! Um, as a matter of fact,
不如你用最新的语♥音♥指令功能
why don't you use, uh, the new voice command?
-真的吗 -真的 告诉它你的名字
- For real? - Yeah, for real. Tell it your name.
你好 我是巴瑞·金伯格
Hi. I'm Barry Goldberg.
现在 把指令给它
Now, uh, tell it to do something.
遥控器 转到《霹雳游侠》
Remote, turn to "Knight Rider."
挺酷的嘛
That's pretty cool.
慢着 真的吗 给我
Wait a minute. Did it? Give it to me a second here.
转回到《胡克警长》
Uh... Go back to "T.J. Hooker."
不 错了
No, wrong way!
《胡克警长》 告诉它回到《胡克警长》
"T.J. Hooker"! Tell it to go back to "T.J. Hooker."
不 你说
No, you tell it.
好了 遥控器 我是默里·金伯格
All right, remote, this is Murray... Goldberg.
请回到《胡克警长》
Please go back to "T.J. Hooker."
不
No!
调错了
Wrong way!
你知道《胡克警长》 威廉姆·夏特纳演的
You know "T.J. Hooker," with William Shatner.
他又信了
And he fell for it again.
警长 胡克
Hooker! T.J.!
亲爱的默里 抱歉总是毁掉你看电视的乐子
你给我走开
I want you to get away from there.
我看不到了 烦死人了
I can't see, and it's very annoying.
很烦人吗
Is it annoying?
-给我 -不
- Give me that. - Whoa. No.
给我摄像机 我要把它摔烂
I want that camera. I'm gonna take it and break it!
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表