剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
好恶心
Yuck.
我不是说女友 我是说生命中的女人
I didn't mean girlfriend. I meant... Main lady.
更恶心了
That is so much worse.
我是说
I meant...
他这辈子最爱的女人
Woman in his life that he loves more than anyone else.
妈 你快一头摔死了 快拉降落伞吧
Mom, you're in free fall. Pull the rip cord.
我要过去拿回玩具
I'm going over there to get those toys back.
你们被禁足一年
You two are grounded for a year.
听到了吗 一年
You hear me? A year.
很开心和我过不去吗 你们应该知道下场
Glad you messed with me? You should know better.
你好
Hey there.
真不错的旧玩具啊
What great old toys.
我是本地慈善组织的
I'm from a local charity,
给你20块 玩具全给我好吗
and I was wondering if you'd take 20 whole dollars for them.
你是亚当·金伯格的妈妈
You're Adam Goldberg's mother.
我不知道你知道
Okay, I didn't know you knew that.
听着
Listen...
我儿子亚当
My son Adam is
现在正是转变的年纪
at a transitional age right now.
开始变成熟 并且有了
He's starting to mature and to have feelings
以前从来没有的感觉
he's... Never felt before, and--
我要一只乌龟
I want a turtle.
非常好 不如你进去叫你妈妈来吧
That's nice. Why don't you go in and get your mom?
去吧 叫妈妈
Go on. Get mama.
你好
Hi.
你肯定是戴娜的妈妈吧
You must be Dana's mom.
我是贝弗莉·金伯格
I'm Beverly Goldberg.
改天请你吃早午餐吧
Well, I'll have you over for brunch, okay?
再见 真开心啊
Bye-bye. This was fun.
奥斯曼帝国 始于1948年
老爷子脱掉束身衣后
After pops took off his straitjacket,
终于恢复了理智
he finally regained his sanity.
可以谈谈吗
Hey, can we talk?
你决定 你是老板
It's up to you. You're the boss.
沙发的51%归你
I can give you, uh, 51% of the couch.
别这样好吗 我是来道歉的
Stop it, will ya? I-I came to apologize.
听着
Look...
总觉得自己很碍事 感觉很糟糕
It's tough always feeling like you're underfoot.
我本来可以接受
I was doing okay with it,
但我回到这里后
but then when I walked back in here, uh...
我觉得自己又重要了
I felt like I mattered again.
别这样说 你很重要
Stop it. You matter.
这是你的店 默里
This is your store, Murray.
你付出了很多心血
You've done a hell of a job with it
十年了 比我做得好
for ten years-- better than I could've done.
所以我决定
Which is why I've decided...
给你这个
To give you this.
这是我的2%
That's my 2%.
你应该成为大老板
You should be the majority owner.
现在这是你的店了
This is your store now.
谢谢 艾伯特 你真是太好了
Thank you, Albert. It means a lot.
我会想念这里的
I'm gonna miss this place.
你
Oh, you...
你可以随时过来 比如说一周一次
You could always come by, like, once a week
随便看看
to check on things.
办公室里我的桌子旁 可以再放张桌子
I can put another desk next to mine in the office.
不 我不能这样
Nah. I couldn't do that.
你可以
You could.
胡桃木的 丹麦现代式 柚木镶板
Walnut. Danish modern with a teak inlay.
别小气
Don't cheap out.
过来拥抱一下
Now come here and give me a hug.
我不太喜欢拥抱
Uh, I'm not a big hugger.
过来 混小子
Get over here, you bastard.
你好
Hi.
你好 这是什么 玩具吗
Hello. What you got there, toys of some sort?
我送回来了
I brought 'em back
我知道你并不想送人
'Cause I know you didn't really wanna give them away.
什么 不是这样的
What? No, that's not true.
-你妈妈来过了 -那个要命的女人
- Your mom came over. - That damn woman.
没关系
That's okay.
如果我把我的爱心小熊送人
My... Mom would have done the same thing
我妈妈也会这样做
if I gave away all my care bears.
慢着 不是因为玩具吗
Wait. It wasn't the toys?
那你那天为什么那么快离开我的房♥间
Then why did you run out of my room the other day?
我跑开是因为
I... Ran out 'cause...
我以为我们会亲吻
I thought we were gonna kiss.
并不是说我不想亲
Not that I didn't wanna kiss.
我只是 紧张了
I just... Got nervous.
那么
So...
谢谢你把我东西送回来
Thank you for bringing my stuff.
学校见
See you at school.
谢谢
Thank you!
笨蛋 我应该亲她的
Stupid. I was supposed to kiss her.
笨蛋 笨蛋
Stupid, stupid!
对 你搞砸了
Yeah, you blew it.
但我们会想办法的
But we'll work on it.
没想过我会这么说
Never thought I'd say it,
但这电脑比希拉的好料强多了
but this computer is way better than Sheila's gams.
老默 有个难搞的顾客
Hey, Mur. We got a tough customer.
想施展下你的魔力吗
You wanna work your magic?
你来吗
You coming?
那是当然
You bet your ass.
对 年纪变大会困惑会难懂
Yeah, getting older is confusing and complicated,
但无论我们多努力
but no matter how hard we tried,
老爷子也不愿放慢脚步 那天
pops couldn't slow it down, and that day,
我也决定不再着急长大了
I decided not to rush it either.
我是威震天 霸天虎的领袖
I am megatron, leader of the decepticons.
我是擎天柱 我是好人
I am optimus prime, and I am a good guy,
我会打败你
and I will kick your butt!
谁啊
Who's there?
快换好衣服
Get dressed now!
不好 坏人来了
Oh, no! The bad guys are coming for us!
献给威震天
我是威震天 我是好人
My name is megatron. I am good.
谁啊
Who's there?
快换好衣服
Get dressed now.
好
Oh.
我是好人 就是这样
I am good and... This is it.
啊 好痛
Aah! That hurt! Aah!
喂 我是疯子默里
Hey! I'm Murray the maniac.
我要给大家一个疯狂价格
And I'm committed to insane prices!
大家好 我是疯子默里
Hello! I'm Murray the maniac,
我要给大家一个疯狂价格
and I'm committed to insane prices!
你觉得太夸张了吗 我说"疯狂"的时候
You think that was too much, the way I went, "insane"?
开拍
And... Action.
你说开拍时我出来了
Well, I came out while you were saying "action."
-有关系吗 -没事没事 停
- Does that matter? - Okay, all right, all right. Cut.
我是疯子默里 为什么就是拍不好呢
I'm Murray the mania--why couldn't we get a good one?!
大家好 我是疯子
Hi. I'm insane.
-是疯狂价格才对 -是"大家好"
- No, it's "insane prices." - No. "hello."
是"大家好"
It's "hello."
帮我起来 帮我起来
Just help me up. Help me up.
帮我起来 从后面推一把
Help me up. Just push from behind.
-我喜欢你的表演 -谢谢
- I like what you were doing, man. - Thank you.
我是疯子默里 我极度疯狂
Hey! I'm Murray the maniac, and I'm bananas!
我就是BAN
I am just b-a-n...
A
"A."
-A -N
- "A." - "n."
有两个N吗
Is it two n's?
关门一整天就为了这个吗
Did we close the whole day for this ?
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表