剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
我的姐姐终于回来了
I finally had my sister back.
我有个想法
So, I have a theory.
星战的故事在很久以前
"Star wars" takes place a long time ago
地点在遥远的银河系 对吗
in a galaxy far, far away, right?
当然
Of course.
如果韩·索罗被炭凝了
So, what if Han Solo is frozen in carbonite
一百万年
for like a million years
然后飞到了遥远的星球
and shipped to a planet far, far away
而这个星球 是四十年代的地球
and that planet was earth in 1940
他恰好在那时解冻
and he's thawed out just in time
将名字改为印第安纳·琼斯
to change his name to Indiana Jones?
对于这个话题 我有太多话要说
I have so much more to say on this topic,
但我喝光了汽水
but I drank all the soda.
老弟 这可是我们的干粮
Dude, that's our rations!
看着我的位置
Save my spot.
爱丽卡恢复了她极客的一面
Yep, Erica was letting her geek flag fly
不在乎被人看到 直到她的朋友来了
and didn't care who saw it, until her friends arrived.
爱丽卡
Erica?
兰妮 你好啊
Lainey, hey! Hi, hello.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我们去吃牛肉三明治
We're going to get cheesesteaks.
你在这里做什么
What are you... doing here?
你好啊 美女
What's up, legs?
我也是来这里吃牛肉三明治的
That's... what I'm doing here, too.
难道这不是买♥♥牛肉三明治的队伍吗
Isn't this the cheesesteak line?
埃迪一直在问你的事 跟我们走
Eddie's been asking about you. Come with us.
好的
Yeah. Okay.
你们先走 我马上就来
You go ahead, and I'll catch up with you in a second.
好的
Okay.
我弟弟马上就回来
Um, my brother will be back in one minute.
帮我看着位置好吗
Will you hold this spot for me?
这是同意吗
Is that a yes?
什么意思
What is that?
帮我们看着位置
Just save our damn place!
如果运用脚部 就要争取击倒
All right. If you come to your feet, go for the takedown.
别让他脱身 多些爆发力
Don't let him get away with that! More explosion there!
-你做什么 你做什么 -怎么啦
- Whoa, what are you doing? What are you doing? - What?
你拿着折叠椅做什么
What are you doing with the folding chair?
你说练习击倒动作
You said to practice our takedowns.
砸椅子是我角色的招牌动作
The chair-bash is my character's patented move.
你的角色
Your character?
对 为职业摔角赛准备的
Yeah. For the WWF.
大家叫我金伯格
They call me Goldberg.
我的背景故事是父母将我送去领养
My backstory is my parents gave me up for adoption,
于是我在费城暴♥力♥街区长大
and then I grew up on the rough streets of Philly.
我多愁善感 所以女生喜欢我
I'm sensitive, so ladies love me,
但我也有狂暴的一面 这样也能引起男生共鸣
But I also have a raging side, so men can relate, too.
但这里不是职业摔角赛
But this isn't the WWF.
而且我作为被父母
And as someone whose parents really did
送去领养的人 我可以向你保证
give him up for adoption, I can promise you
在情感上要比你说的复杂许多
it's a lot more emotionally complicated than that.
把椅子放回去
Now, put the chair back.
巴瑞困难地接受这不是
While Barry was having a tough time
职业摔角赛的同时
accepting this wasn't the WWF,
他学唱《安妮》的过程更困难
he was having an even tougher time learning "Annie."
终于在一起
Together at last
永远在一起
Together forever
我们紧密相连
We're tying a knot
接着是什么 默里
What's that, Murray?
永不分离
They never can sever
现在我不需要阳光
I don't need sunshine now
将我灰暗的天空变蓝
To turn my gray skies blue
要从横膈这里唱出来
Sing it from the diaphragm.
我什么都不要 只要你
I don't need anything but you
我有些怀疑这样折腾值得吗
I'm kind wondering if this whole thing is worth it.
是怎样就是怎样
It is what it is.
老爷子和老爸帮巴瑞
Pops and my dad had helped Barry
实施完美掩护计划
pull off the perfect cover story.
不幸地是 爱丽卡没兴趣为我打掩护
Unfortunately, Erica wasn't interested in covering for me.
我排这里的 我姐姐帮我看着的
Hey, that's my spot. My sister was saving it for me.
她去哪里了
Where did she go?
说得好像我在乎你姐去哪里一样
Like I care what your sister would do.
她和她超性感的朋友去吃牛肉三明治了
She went to get a cheesesteak with her smoking-hot friend.
拜托
Come on.
我才去厕所十秒钟
I just went to the bathroom for like 10 seconds.
抱歉 但你应该先计划好
Sorry, man. But you should have planned ahead.
我们中的聪明人 会带上值得信赖的
The smart ones of us brought along someone
帮我们看住位置的同伴
we could trust to hold our spot in line.
其他穿着笨重戏服的人
Others in more unwieldy costumes
给自己配备了精心制♥作♥的管道系统
have rigged themselves with elaborate tubing
和一次性塑料袋
and disposable plastic bags
这样哪怕是在和陌生人说话的同时
so that they might quietly relieve themselves
也可以秘密地小便
even while talking to a stranger.
怎么啦
What?
尿尿时爽得"啊"一声还要遭白眼吗
Can't a man "Ahh" in relief without being judged?
不像话 太不像话了你们
Unreal. Unreal, you guys.
不是吧
Seriously?
你不让我回位置吗
You're not gonna let me back into my spot?
我只是一个小男孩
I'm just a boy.
你不是吧
Seriously?
卢克·天行者也只是一个小男孩
Luke Skywalker was just a boy, okay?
规矩就是规矩
Rules are the rules.
祝你好运 能买♥♥到周日午场的票
Good luck catching the Sunday matinee.
我姐做了不堪设想的事
My sister had done the unthinkable.
她毁了《星球大战》
She ruined "Star wars."
你在垫子上打量对手
You're on the mat sizing up your opponent.
裁判吹了口哨
The ref blows the whistle.
他出招了 你怎么做
He makes his move. What do you do?
我利用围栏弹出冲劲
I bounce off the ropes to get momentum,
用身体冲向他
and I spear him with my body.
再说一遍 这不是那种摔...
Again! It's not that kind of wres--
我知道 这不是那种摔角
I know, it's not that type of wrestling.
我明白
I get it.
但我在床上跳跃练习过
But those are the only moves I perfected
这招最炉火纯青
on my bed jumping around.
没错 我见过 这小子很会跳
It's true. I've seen him. He's quite a jumper, this one.
好了 我教你真正的一招
Okay, let me show you a real move.
当年这是我的绝招
This was my specialty back in the day.
你利用对手的体重和力量来摔倒他
You use your opponent's weight and strength against him.
你围起来像三明治
You smell like sandwich.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我靠向你时 你退后
As I lean in to you, you pull back
利用对手的冲力摔倒他
and use your opponent's momentum to take him down!
我的天 我现在无聊死了
Oh, my god. I'm so bored right now.
让我抄家伙砸你吧
Just let me hit you with something!
老爷子 帮我拿根木条来
Pops, get me a 2x4.
做什么呢 不准用木条 我跟你说过了
What are you doing?! No 2x4s! I told you!
巴瑞·诺曼·金伯格 看着我
Barry Norman Goldberg, look at me.
你参加了摔角队吗
Are you on the wrestling team?
没有
No?
是吗
Oh, really?
因为我刚去了学校剧场
Because I was just down at the school theater
想为歌♥剧制♥作♥孤儿院布景
building an orphanage for a show
显然你没参演
that apparently you're not even in.
什么 你保证了不会去的
What? You promised you weren't going down there.
我这人有毛病你不知道啊
I have a problem.
他的确参加了摔角队 但这是好事
Yes, he's on the wrestling team, but that's a good thing.
我参加过摔角队 看我成长得多好
I was on the wrestling team, and look how fine I turned out.
你怎么敢背着我
How dare you go behind my back
怂恿我可人的小宝贝对我说谎
and encourage my delicious baby muffin to lie to me!
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表