剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
我已经等了一个月 想和这家伙
I have been waiting all month to give this guy
开车兜风
a ride in my car.
-默哥 怎么说 -兜风去
- Mur, what do you say? - Let's ride.
默哥够意思
Mur-man!
开车兜风
Motorin'
航♥班♥的价格是多少
what's your price for flight
为了寻找白马王子
in finding Mr. Right
你今晚不会有事的
you'll be all right tonight
我听不懂这歌♥在唱什么
I do not understand that song.
看我们
Look at us.
就像以前一样 哥俩儿在珍金镇晃悠
Cruisin' around Jenkintown like back in the day.
看我们
Look at us, huh?
这一切要多谢海洋润肤精华
And it's all thanks to lotions of the oceans.
-什么精华 -是我的新工作
- Lotions of the what? - It's my new job.
我是润肤精华销♥售♥代表
I'm a lotioneer.
我销♥售♥面霜
I sell these facial creams
身体乳液 成分里有
and body butters, and they're infused
真正的海盐
with this real sea salt.
好东西啊 默哥 取一点点
Beautiful thing, Mur-- you take a dab of this stuff,
涂在脸上
you put it on your face,
皮肤会变得光滑细嫩
and your skin becomes so smooth and soft.
无论是什么 好样的
Well, whatever it is, good for you.
对你来说也能很好
Well, could be good for you.
只需投入一点现金
Just a little cash investment,
你就能在这项赚钱的生意中获得先机
you get in on the ground floor of this killer business.
-怎么了 -这一次
- What? - Just this time
你还真让我觉得有所不同了
you made it sound like it was gonna be different.
本来就不同
It is different.
马文 我非常想支持你
Marvin, I so want to support you,
但你让这变得几乎不可能
but you make it so hard.
你不相信我 行啊 摸我的脸
You don't believe me. Fine. Touch my face.
什么
What?
先停止对我指手画脚五秒钟
Stop being so judgy for five seconds,
摸我的脸 你就会明白
and touch my face, and then you will understand
我的皮肤是多么的光滑可爱
how smooth and delightful my skin is.
-快摸 -我不想摸你的脸
- Touch it. - I don't want to touch your face.
-摸我的脸 -我连我老婆的脸都不摸
- Touch my face! - I don't even touch my wife's face.
摸我的脸
Touch my face!
你会明白我全身上下 只有这一小块不像男人
It's like I'm all man, except for this one tiny spot.
我不会摸你的脸
I'm not touching your face.
这里就像是小宝宝的耳垂
It's like a little baby's earlobe!
你疯了
You're out of your mind.
-够了 停车 -什么
- That's it! Pull over! - What?
把你的屁♥股♥从我爱车的驾驶位上挪开
Remove yourself from the cockpit of my car!
我爸并不是唯一与兄弟共度
My dad wasn't the only one spending quality time
"难忘"时光的人
with his brother.
争球
Battle-ball!
太棒了 太棒了
Yes! Yes!
左手进球 我得两分
That's a left-handed goal! 2 points for me,
巴瑞又赢了
and Barry wins again!
慢着慢着 你没叫"球球"
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. You didn't call "ball-ball."
-我叫了 -你没有 我就坐在这里
- Yes, I did. - No, you didn't. I was sitting right here.
减两分 还要罚球
That's minus 2 points, plus a penalty shot.
-准备好 -随便 反正没意义
- Line up. - Whatever. Like it matters.
我当时并没有意识到
I didn't realize it at that moment,
巴瑞用抱枕掩护胯部的那一刻
but as Barry covered his groin with a throw pillow,
我们之间的气场马上就要逆转了
our entire power dynamic was about to shift.
击中头 得五分
Head-shot! 5 points!
才不是 没打中头
Nuh-unh! Didn't hit my head.
打中了 我刚才看到了
Uh... Yes, it did. I was just watching.
我赢了 我赢了
I just won. I just won!
我刚刚赢了球球比赛
I just won at ball-ball!
不是的 你不可能刚刚赢
Not true! There's no way you just won!
我相当肯定他刚刚赢了
I'm pretty sure he just won.
这个不擅长运动 矮小弱视的呆子
There isn't a world where this little,
是绝对不可能赢我的
unathletic, lazy-eyed nerd would beat me.
这个不擅长运动 弱视的呆子
Well, this unathletic, lazy-eyed nerd
现在是球球冠军
is now ball-ball champion!
新的历史诞生了
History had been made,
我做了所有冠军会做的事
and I did what any champion would...
幸灾乐祸
Gloat.
我知道 我就知道你有目的
I knew it! I knew you had an angle!
-什么 -你把我困在你的不锈钢盒子里
- What? - You trapped me in your stainless steel box
就是为了要钱
just to ask me for money!
这不是要钱 我只是告诉你
It's not asking for money! I'm only telling you about
这个千载难逢的投资机会
the investment opportunity of a lifetime,
需要你出两千块
and it's gonna cost you $2,000.
你刚还给我两千块
You just paid me back $2,000!
这么说你有钱
So you have it!
你肯定是有史以来 最大的白♥痴♥
You have to be the biggest moron of all time.
白♥痴♥会开这么拉风的车吗
Would a moron drive an awesome car like that?!
-你买♥♥了保险吗 -为什么问 不要
- Do you have insurance? - Why?! No!
我的天
Oh, my god!
不
No!
不
No!
你没有拉手刹
You didn't put the parking brake on!
白♥痴♥ 不 快停下
Moron! No! Please!
白♥痴♥ 我的天
Moron! Oh, gosh!
好的 只是一个凹痕
Okay. Uhh! It's just a dent!
只是一个凹痕
It's just a dent.
你得庆幸这是美国车
You're lucky this thing was built in America.
你害得车架弯了
You bent the frame!
没错 他害得车架弯了
Yep. He bent the frame.
我觉得这样车更拉风
I thought the car looked even more awesome like this.
伙计
Hey, pal.
但我叔叔不同意
But my uncle did not agree.
-他害得车架弯了 -什么 真的吗
- He bent the frame! - What--really?
他害得车架弯了
He bent the frame!
现在我爸和马文叔叔处得不错
Now that my dad and uncle Marv were getting along,
我妈终于可以得到别人的感恩了
my mom was finally gonna get her thanks.
他们回来了
Okay, they're back!
她想得倒挺美
Or so she thought.
各位
Everyone...
我们入席感恩吧
Let's all sit at the table and say our thanks...
向谁感恩都行
to whoever that may be.
贝弗 真是对不起
Bevy, I am so sorry.
我知道你希望今年不同
I know you wanted this year to be different,
但原来
but it turns out
有些事 永远不会改变
some things never change!
我告诉你什么改变了
I'll tell you what's changed.
我再也不会来这里了
I'm never coming back here again.
你每年都这样说 但你每年照样来
You say that every year, but you keep showing up!
这次我是认真的
Yeah, well, this time I mean it!
我要打给德劳瑞恩公♥司♥
I'm gonna call Delorean's
24小时维修热♥线♥
24-hour concierge maintenance line,
让他们过来修我的车
come fix my car...
然后大爷就一去不回头了
And then I am so out of here!
不 谁都不准走
No! No one's going anywhere!
火鸡已经出烤箱了
The turkey's out of the oven.
我们从来没坚持到这一刻
We've never made it this far!
您所拨♥打♥的号♥码无法接通
The number you have called has been disconnected.
搞什么
What the hell?
他们不是破产了吗
Aren't they out of business?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
新闻上到处都是
It was all over the news.
那个老板约翰·德劳瑞恩被逮捕了
The owner--John Delorean-- he was arrested
他想把可♥卡♥因♥卖♥♥给两个
for trying to sell two F.B.I. Agents
联邦调查局探员
cocaine powder.
你在说什么呢
What are you saying to me?
说真的 这个家的消极态度能把人逼疯
Seriously, the negativity in this house is unbelievable!
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表