剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
中间有把钥匙 就是扶手旁边
It's got a key in the middle, next to the armrest.
像宇航飞船一样
It's like a spaceship.
德鲁看到你和这个大学猛♥男♥在一起
Drew is gonna see you with that college hunk,
会嫉妒得发疯
go crazy with jealousy,
后悔这样对你
and regret treating you this way.
就是这样
And with that,
贝弗莉·金伯格的做媒技巧扭转了局面
Beverly Goldberg's matchmaking skills saved the day.
令人意外地是 布鲁斯 足科医生的儿子
Amazingly, Bruce, the podiatrist's son,
居然是派屈克·史威兹[人鬼情未了男主]
was an uncanny mix
和派屈克·德姆西的神秘综合体[实习医生格蕾男主]
of Patrick Swayze and Patrick Dempsey.
就连德鲁·克伦普也无法否认这点
Not even Drew Kremp could deny it.
大家好 这位是布鲁斯
Hi. This is Bruce.
他是大学生 看看他
He's in college. Look at him.
你可以坐在我旁边
You... can sit next to me.
快过去
Scoot. Scoot. Down.
你一定是兰妮
You must be Lainey.
是的
Yes.
我给你的生日带了点礼物
I brought you a little something for your birthday.
是我最喜欢的清酒
It's my favorite sake.
他有最喜欢的清酒 他开的车是萨布
He has a favorite sake, yeah, and he drives a saab.
爱丽卡为德鲁带来报复的惊喜同时
As Erica's surprise for Drew was paying off,
老爷子和我也为巴瑞准备了惊喜
Pops and I had a surprise of our own for Barry.
大家好啊
Hey.
巴瑞 请坐
Barry, please have a seat.
出什么事了
What's going on?
我们在这里 是因为我们爱你
Well, w-we're all here because we love you
关心你
and we care about you
我们想看到你有所好转
and we want to see you get better.
这是一次劝诫会
It's an intervention.
我们邀请了你所有的朋友 告诉你大家的感觉
We invited all your friends over to tell you how we feel.
但只有罗杰来了
But only Roger's here.
他们第十个才找上我
I was the 10th person they called.
闭嘴 罗杰
Shut up, Roger.
听着 你在游戏机厅浪费了太多的时间
Listen, you've been spending way too much time at the arcade.
你很危险了
You're on edge.
你不写作业
You've been neglecting your schoolwork.
你不再洗澡了
You stopped showering.
谁每天洗澡啊
Who showers every day?!
难道我是州长吗 真是荒谬
What am I, the governor?! This is ridiculous!
我没问题 你们才有问题
I don't have the problem. You have the problem.
我们有什么问题
What problem do we have?
你做混♥蛋♥做上瘾了
You're addicted to being jerks!
我想什么时候不再去游戏机厅都行
I can quit the arcade any time I want.
巴瑞 你现在就在到处找硬币
Barry, you're scrounging around for quarters right now.
我没有
No, I'm not.
我在找这把叉子
I was looking for this fork.
因为我要吃凉拌卷心菜
'cause I'm gonna eat coleslaw.
这也意味着我对凉拌卷心菜上瘾了吗
Does that mean I'm addicted to coleslaw, too?
我不知道 我不在乎了
I don't know. I don't care anymore.
这事变得非常奇怪了
This whole thing's gotten very weird.
巴瑞 拜托 你兑现了债券
Barry, please. You cashed in your bonds.
用光了存钱罐里的钱 卖♥♥掉了棒球卡
You emptied your piggy bank. You sold your baseball cards.
游戏机厅在吞噬你
This arcade's eating you alive.
我们关心你 哥们
We care about you, dude.
我们希望你能常伴左右
We want you around for a long time.
罗杰 走人
Roger! Go!
也许你们是对的
Maybe you're right.
也许我是有问题
Maybe I do have a problem.
这就对了
There you go.
要知道 我们永远支持你
Just know we're always here for you.
我们爱你 孩子
We love you, kiddo.
-我不会让你们失望的 -但他这样做了
- I won't let you down. - But he did.
巴瑞去的第一个地方
And the first place Barry went --
我的房♥间 为了找零钱
My room, in search of pocket change.
来点吧 就来一点
Something. Just something.
但他找到的是更值钱的东西
But what he found was way more valuable.
这个能当多少钱
How much will you give me for this?
-三块 -什么
- Three bucks. - What?
我偷的我弟的 他说这是无价之宝
I stole it from my brother. He said it's priceless.
是脏物吗 抱歉 我没兴趣
Oh, it's hot. Sorry, I'm not interested.
哥们 你这是什么奇怪实在的当铺
Dude, what kind of weird, honest pawn shop is this?
出♥售♥成年人会买♥♥物品的成年人当铺
The grown-up kind that sells things that grown-ups want --
比如说订婚戒指和枪
Like engagement rings and guns.
拜托 十块
Come on. 10 bucks.
有呆子会出高价买♥♥这个的
Some nerd will pay top dollar for this.
是吗 没有起落架
Really? No landing gear.
炮塔破了 没有雷达盘
The gun turret's cracked. And no radar disc.
这东西如何在12秒差距内飞过凯希尔航道
How would this thing ever do the kessel run in 12 parsecs?
[星球大战里的内容]
我根本不知道你在说什么
I don't know what any of that means, okay?
给我些硬币 我马上走人
Just give me a few quarters, and I'll go away.
当巴瑞典当出他的最后一丝尊严时
As Barry pawned away the last shred of his dignity,
爱丽卡的约会开始嘶嘶升温
Erica's date was really starting to sizzle.
有人要加汽水吗
Would anyone like a refill on their soda?
其实这是我21岁生日
It's actually my 21st birthday.
不如每人来杯迈泰鸡尾酒
So how about mai tais all around?
气球上写的是17岁 不如"不行"如何
Well, the balloon says you're 17, so how about no?
我不是17岁
Well, I'm not 17.
八杯迈泰鸡尾酒 全是我要的
Eight mai tais, please. All for me.
这周挺累的
It's been a tough week.
大学真不容易 因为他是大学生
Yeah, college is really hard 'cause he's in college.
谁要喝清酒
Now, who wants sake?
不用 谢谢 我不喝酒
No, thanks. I don't drink.
谁这么扫兴啊
Who brought the wet blanket?
不 旁边一桌就是警♥察♥时我不喝酒
No, I don't drink when there's a table of cops next to us.
什么情况
There's what now?
我根本不认识这个女生
I don't even know this girl, all right?
我爸是他妈妈的足科医生
My dad is her mom's podiatrist!
我同意和她出来的唯一原因
The only reason I agreed to go out with her
是因为我爸说我可以开他的萨布
is 'cause he said I could use his saab!
这可真是一个悲剧 对吗
Well, that's a real sob story, am I right?
你真是一个混♥蛋♥ 德鲁
You're such an ass, Drew.
我爱你
I love you.
-什么 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
与此同时 在游戏机厅
Meanwhile, at the arcade,
巴瑞急切盼望能打通"拳王争霸"
Barry was jonesing to beat "Punch-out!!"
不幸地是 是游戏战胜他
Unfortunately, it was beating him.
集中精神 巴瑞 集中精神
Focus, Barry! Focus!
走开 莱尔 你站在旁边我就倒霉
Beat it, Lyle. You're bad luck.
关键时刻来了 最后一枚游戏币
This was it -- the last quarter.
荣誉之战的最后一次机会
One final shot at glory.
接下来发生的颇有传奇性
What happened next was legendary.
太棒了 太棒了
Yes! Yes!
这一枚游戏币 巴瑞足足玩了20分钟
That single quarter lasted Barry 20 minutes.
上啊 上啊
Go! Let's go!
他如同着魔一样
He was a man possessed,
打倒了玻璃乔 秃头布尔 披萨帕斯塔
knocking out glass Joe, bald Bull, pizza Pasta.
-没人可以让我哥停下来 -太棒了
- There was no one who could take my brother down. - Yes! Yes! Yes!
没人除了...
No one except...
不要
No!
我
...me.
你做了什么
What did you do?!
你做了什么 我的千年隼号♥不见了
What did you do?! My millennium falcon'gone.
你觉得我不会发现吗
Did you really think I wouldn't notice?!
有些希望
Kind of.
你为什么不卖♥♥你自己的东西
Why didn't you sell something of yours,
比如说你摩西·马龙的签名球衣
like your signed Moses Malone jersey?
老弟 我永远不会卖♥♥掉这个
Dude, I could never sell that.
那会想死我的
I'd miss it too much.
知道吗 哪怕你之前做过那么多破事
You know what, even with all the crap you do,
我依然尊敬你
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表