剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
You said Michael was too busy to run for treasurer.
他抽出了时间
Well, he found the time
因为他对政♥治♥有热情
'cause he has a passion for politics.
他没有
No, he doesn't!
所有的孩子对任何事都讨厌
All kids hate everything.
他竞选 是因为你要和我争个高低
He's only running because you have it out for me.
不如我让迈克尔退出竞选吧
Why don't I make Michael drop out of the race
让可怜的巴瑞赢
and give poor Barry the win?
不 你让迈克尔继续竞选
No! You leave Michael in.
现在我是巴瑞的竞选经理 我们会击败你们
I'm Barry's campaign manager now, and we will crush you.
-我很想看到这一天 -祝你好运
- I'd love to see that. - Well, good luck.
-祝你好运 -不需要
- Good luck to you. - Don't need it.
-我也不需要 -我觉得你需要
- Neither do I. - Think you do.
-我觉得你需要 -是吗[你需要吗]
- Think you do. - Do you?
-是[我需要] -我不需要
- I do. - I don't.
-什么 -开玩笑 我不需要
- What? - Just kidding. I don't.
我妈妈和贝琪·鲁本斯通之间火♥药♥味十足
Things were really heating up between my mom and Betsy Rubenstone,
在家里 我爸就快失去他的淡定了
While back home my dad was about to lose his cool.
《电视指南》哪里去了
Oh, what did you do with the tv guide?
火爆群龙
我爸找到了他发誓已经还了的影带
My father had found the video he swore he had returned.
所以他做了任何可敬的人会做的事
So he did what any honorable man would do.
隐藏证据
Hide the evidence.
你在做什么
What you doing?
-没什么 -那是《火爆群龙》吗
- Nothing. - Is that "Slap shot"?!
开什么玩笑 你发誓你还了
Are you kidding me? You swore you returned it.
你说你百分百肯定
You said you were 100% positive!
我这辈子从未真正百分百肯定过什么
I've never been 100% positive about anything in my life.
随便
Whatever!
咱们终止这无聊的争吵 去还影带
Let's just end this stupid feud and return the movie.
不 老爸要教你
Nope, dad is gonna teach you
人生课堂中非常宝贵的一点
a very valuable life lesson here, okay?
如果你永远不承认你错了
If you never admit you're wrong,
那你就永远没错
you're never wrong!
你要是不把影带还给音像店
Either you take that tape back to the video store
咱们之间就真的有问题了 老爸
or we got real problems, man!
-你打算怎么跟我耍狠 -你知道的
- What are you getting at? - You know what I'm getting at!
-我真心不知道 -我也不知道
- I really have no clue. - I don't either!
快去还影带
Just return the tape!
爱丽卡在编织她的谎言之网时
As Erica spun her web of lies,
老爷子尽量避免被网粘住
Pops tried to avoid getting caught in it.
老爷子 谢天谢地 我需要你听听
Pops, pops, thank god. Um, I need you to listen
这个关于滴入式经济学的辩论
to this fake argument about, uh, trickle-down economics
以防万一妈妈问起我辩论队的事
in case mom asks me about the debate team.
你在写你根本不参加的
You're writing speeches for a debate
辩论演讲稿吗
you're not a part of?
对 我们要写得很棒
Yes, and we need to make it good.
没有"我们" 别再说"我们"了
No "We." Stop saying "We."
滴入式经济学是自♥由♥三流记者
"Trickle-down economics is a pejorative term
所使用的贬义词
used by liberal-media hacks."
太疯狂了
This is crazy!
你真的去参加 不是更简单些吗
Wouldn't it just be easier if you actually did this stuff?
在申请大学的简历上 是不错的成绩
I mean, it would look great on the college resume?
简历的确会不错 但我不能参加
Oh, it would, but I can't.
我告诉你另一个大秘密
I'm gonna let you in on another huge secret.
-不 -是这样的
- No! - Here it is.
这一切根本不是我想要的
This is the opposite of what I want.
在高一时 我的确参加了模拟联♥合♥国♥
Back in freshman year when I actually did model U.N.,
出了场意外
There was...an incident.
这是我姐姐黑暗的起源故事
It was my sister's dark origin story.
在爱丽卡成为爱丽卡之前
Back before Erica was Erica,
她是过于努力的压力过大优秀生
she was an overachieving, first-class stress case!
塞内加尔 不是吧
Senegal? Really?
他们主要的出口品是花生
Their main export is the peanut!
如果我要代表非洲国家
If I'm getting a country in Africa,
我也要代表利比亚
I'm getting Libya!
-爱丽卡 -我是利比亚
- Erica?! - I am Libya!
现在所有国家都归我了
Hey! I've got every country now.
没错 帕特尔
Uh-huh, that's right, Patel!
我宣布一个新的世界秩序
I declare a new world order!
我的压力太大了 给我施压的有
I was such a stress case under so much pressure
妈妈 爸爸 老师 所有人
from mom, dad, my teachers, everyone.
所以我才开始和学校的风云学生一起玩
So that's when I started hanging out with the popular kids,
你知道他们放学后做什么吗
and you know what they do after school?
什么也不做 他们什么也不做
Nothing. They do nothing!
他们从来没有压力过多
They're never stressed-out,
所以我退出了一切活动
so I quit all of it.
但你要费尽心思
But aren't you just as stressed
让谎言继续 不是一样压力大吗
trying to keep this whole charade alive?
对 压力更大
Oh, yeah, it's way worse!
那就去道歉 再去做书呆子学生
Then just apologize and go back to being a weirdo again.
我不能这样做 他们讨厌我
I can't do that. They hate me.
孩子 有时候你必须收起骄傲
Kiddo, sometimes you just have to swallow your pride
请求原谅
and ask for forgiveness.
这是什么
Well, what have we here?
收回影带 我不再欠你59块了
Just take the tape, and I no longer owe you $59.
没错
That is correct.
你现在欠我
You now owe me...
106块7毛5
...$106.75.
说什么呢 你疯了吧
What are you talking about? That's crazy.
滞纳金
Late fees --
每天1块7毛5 共61天
61 days overdue times $1.75,
瞧瞧
and let's see.
对 肯定地 两块钱倒带费
Yes, definitely -- a $2 rewind fee.
-影带给我 -不
- Just give me the movie. - No.
-拜托 影带给我 -不
- Come on. Give me the movie. - No.
不
No!
够了 禁止你再来"影像天堂"
Okay, that's it. I ban you from Video Heaven.
不是的
Oh, no, no, no!
是我禁止你 没错
I ban you! That's right!
我不会再来了 永远不会
I am never coming in here again ever!
我就是这个意思
That's what I said.
《火爆群龙》是一部优秀的电影
And "Slap shot" is a great movie.
我爸战场失利时
While my dad was losing his battle,
我妈决心不能输掉她的战争
my mom was determined not to lose hers.
你好 请找茱莉安·克伦普
Hi. Uh, can I speak to Julianne Crump, please?
你好 史蒂文斯太太 你女儿凯莉在吗
Hello, mrs. Stevens. Is your daughter Kelly there?
是你儿子凯莉 对不起
Okay, your son Kelly. I'm sorry.
你们已经承诺
Oh, you've already committed your --
要投票给迈克尔·鲁本斯通
Your vote to Michael Rubenstone?
我要怎么做 才能说服你投票给巴瑞
Okay, what can I do to convince you to vote for Barry?
对 爱丽卡没有男友
Yes, Erica is single.
这是什么
What the hell is this?
惊喜
Surprise!
明白了吗 投巴瑞一票
Get it? Vote for Barry.
巴瑞 浆果[和巴瑞同音]
Barry. Berry.
巴瑞
Barry.
发音一样 你们都是如此甜美
They sound the same, and you're both delicious!
妈 小孩子喜欢饼干
Mom. Kids like cookies!
你为什么不能烤饼干呢
Why don't you just bake some cookies?!
因为"饼干"和"巴瑞"没双关效果
Because "Cookie" doesn't work with "Barry."
这个也没用
Well, this doesn't work either!
没错 我被浆果袭击了
That's right! I got berried!
九年级的女生扔的[美国的高一]
9th grade girls threw them at me.
学校是有等级制度的
There's supposed to be a hierarchy.
她们完全无视了我是前辈
They ignored the hierarchy!
-我退出 -你不能退出
- I quit. - You can't quit.
我们不能失败 这次不行 永远不行
We cannot lose this thing. Not now, not ever.
你为什么这么在乎
Why do you even care so much?
我不在乎 我看起来像在乎吗
I don't care. Do I look like I care?
看我多随意
Look how casual I am.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表