剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
就是我啊
and that's me.
你怎么会知道这点的
How do you even know that?
我去员工休息室
Well, I took a look-see
快速瞟了一眼 查看了员工手册
inside the employee lounge and checked out the handbook.
好吧 我给你折扣价
Fine. I'll give you my discount,
你别再去员工休息室就行
just as long as you stay out of the lounge.
好的
Okay.
打完折后
With the discount...
一共是
It comes to...
17块1毛
$17.10.
结果是 他♥娘♥的♥ 我太厉害了
And... Damn it, I'm good.
妈
Mom--
我真为我俩骄傲
I'm so proud of us.
太好了 快跑 快跑啊
Yes! Yes! Move your ass! Move it!
跑 就是这样
Move it! That's it!
-太棒了 -不
- Yes, yes! - No!
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
该死
Damn it!
真不该穿番茄酱颜色的衣服
The one day I wear a ketchup-colored shirt!
来吧 我有个主意
Come on. I got an idea.
巴瑞 巴瑞 等等
Hey, Barry. Barry, wait up.
我连着输了三场 老爷子 我们走吧
I lost three in a row, Pops. Can we just go?
我们为什么要走呢
Why would we go?
你没有输 你赢了
You didn't lose that race. You won.
-真的吗 -真的吗
- Really? - Really?
真的 我帮你下注时
Really. When I placed your bet,
我还选了三重彩
I also picked the trifecta,
加上赌前两名
then boxed the quinella,
再加上赌前两名名次
and wheeled the exacta.
这意味着跑最后一名的赢了
That means you win for coming in last.
这根本说不通
That doesn't make any sense.
当然说得通 就像高尔夫一样
Of course it does. It's like in golf.
得分最低的人赢
The person who gets the lowest score wins.
高尔夫里的确是这样的
That does happen in golf!
你刚赢了20块
You just won yourself 20 bucks.
这才是巴瑞运气
Now that's Barry luck.
辣热狗算我的 亲爱的
Chili dogs on me, baby!
都说了我有计划
Told you I had a plan.
小吃店在哪里
Where's the snack bar?
老爷子让巴瑞的人生有了起色时
While Pops was making Barry's life better,
在接下来一周
over the next week,
我妈继续让爱丽卡生不如死
my mom continued making Erica's a living hell.
亚当的尺寸只剩这一件了
This is the last outfit left in Adam's size,
我明天再把模特还回来
so I'll just bring the mannequin back tomorrow.
妈 你这周已经来四次了
Mom, this is the fourth time you've been here this week.
事实上是第五次 你休息那天我来了
Actually, it's the fifth. I came in on your day off,
兰迪给了我他的折扣价
and Randy let me use his discount.
我不想惹麻烦
I don't wanna get in trouble.
唐纳德说我有希望做助理经理
Donald said I'm being considered for assistant manager.
我的天 这真是太棒了
Oh, my god. That would be amazing!
根据员工手册 你又可以多打九折
According to the handbook, you'd get another 10% off.
妈 你没听我说
Mom, you're not listening.
你还没有收钱呢
And you're not making with the beep-bop-boop.
对不起 亲爱的 我赶时间
I'm sorry, honey. I've gotta speed this along.
我午餐有安排
I've got lunch plans.
你不能到后面来
You can't be back here.
很快就好
It'll just take a minute.
你把我的收银机弄乱了 我有规律的
You're messing with my drawer. I have a system!
谢啦 小宝贝
Thanks, poopie.
-我们需要谈谈 -我知道
- Yeah, we need to talk. - I know, I know.
你已经成为了金宝大家庭中
Look, you've become a really special member
非常特殊的一员
of the Gimbels family.
确切来说 你妈妈可以用你的员工折扣
Technically, your mom is allowed to use your discount,
但我心里 觉得这是错的
but in my heart, it just feels wrong.
-我明白 -你明白
- I get that. - You get that
如果你不摆脱她 我就会炒掉你吗
if you don't get rid of her, I will fire you?
之前不明白 现在明白了
I didn't get that. But now I do.
很好 确保把模特拿回来
Good. Make sure we get the mannequin back.
爱丽卡知道一定要有人离开
Erica knew someone had to go,
但绝对不会是她自己
and it wasn't gonna be her.
所以第二天我妈妈去的时候 她做了准备
So when my mom came in the next day, she was ready.
给你 四条滑雪裤 四件大衣
Here you go. Four snow pants, four parkas,
三套棒球手套 当然了 还有奶油爆米花
three sets of mittens, and of course, fiddle faddle.
按我的员工折扣价算
And it practically all pays for itself
买♥♥到就是赚了
with my employee discount.
我有没有跟你说过 你是我最宠爱的孩子
Have I told you that you're my favorite child?
我今晚会在吃饭时说
I'm gonna say it at the dinner table tonight.
我真的最爱你
I literally love you the most.
拜 亲爱的
Bye, sweetie.
拜
Bye.
抱歉 女士 需要看下你的袋子
Sorry, ma'am. We're gonna need to go through your bags.
没问题
Oh. Of course.
我总是来这里
You know, I come here all the time.
只是走下过场
It's just standard procedure.
我真心 不知道这个怎么在这里
I honestly... Don't know how that got in there.
请和我过来好吗
Can you come with me, please?
为什么 我没有拿
Why? I didn't take it.
我根本不用白钻香水
I don't even wear white diamonds.
这不是我的招牌香水味
It's not my signature scent.
过来
Come on.
别碰我
Don't put your hands on me!
我有权利
I have rights.
不必弄得人尽皆知
We don't need to make a scene.
爱丽卡 打电♥话♥给金宝先生
Erica! Call Mr. Gimbel.
跟他说 他的最佳顾客有麻烦了
Tell him one of his best customers is in trouble
需要他的帮助
and needs his help.
我还是不参与此事比较好 女士
I'd rather not get involved, ma'am.
你 我被陷害了 她用滑雪裤陷害我
You. I've been framed. She framed me with snow pants.
帮我保管好买♥♥的商品
Oh! Please hold on to my merchandise
直到我解决这个问题为止
until I can get this sorted out!
巴瑞现在转运了
Now that Barry's luck had changed,
他相信好运是可以传染的
he was sure it was contagious.
我势不可挡 亲爱的
I'm on fire, baby!
这全是我的功劳 我进的球
That was all me. I scored that goal.
你胡说些什么
What are you talking about?
我的超级好运通过电视
My awesome luck's going right through the tv
传染给了费城飞人队
and into the Flyers.
这是真的 当有好事发生时
That's true. Whenever something good happens,
我们就称之为巴瑞运气
we call it Barry luck.
他那天晚上吃晚饭把自己的手咬了
Is that what you called it when he bit into his own hand
也叫巴瑞运气吗
at dinner the other night?
那是以前的巴瑞
That's old Barry.
你把奶油都吃完了
You ate all the fiddle!
只剩爆米花了 你这个白♥痴♥
It's all faddle now, you moron.
孩子 工作怎么样
Hey, kiddo. How was work?
很好 很好
Good. Good.
又赚了一天的钱
Another day, another dollar.
你
You.
你让我别无选择
You gave me no choice.
你把我当人肉折扣机用
You were using me as a human discount.
谁会让自己的亲生母亲被捕 谁会这样做
Who has their own mother arrested? Who does that?
我居然还差点为你买♥♥了滑雪裤
And to think I almost bought you snow pants?
别激动 出什么事了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. All right, what's going on here?
你的亲生女儿 害我被抓到了牢里
Your own daughter had me hauled off to jail.
那只是果汁柜台旁边的商场保安办公室
It was the mall security office next to the orange julius.
那就是监牢 又小又闷
It was jail. It was small and stuffy,
而且给我拍了张丑到家的拍立得
and they took a very unflattering polaroid of me.
你看 你看
Look at it. Look at it.
你看
Look at it.
等等 你把照片偷走了吗
Wait. Did you steal that?
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表