剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
我替那个笨蛋感到遗憾
Well, I felt sorry for the big dope.
不 你关心他
No, you care about him.
也许一点点
Maybe a little.
这样做非常好
Well, it was a nice thing to do.
是的 但不幸地是 导致了以下后果
It was, but unfortunately, it led to this.
我得让飞机停下
I've got to stop that plane!
我来了 范妮
I'm coming, Fanny!
我来找你啦
I'm coming for you!
多亏了我老妈 我自♥由♥了
Thanks to my mom, I was free.
但就算是这样 我依然可以听到我爸的声音
And even so, I could hear my dad's voice
在耳边回响
ringing in my head.
亚当 我真的觉得你应该参加测试
Adam, I really think you should take this test.
结果真是我爸在旁边
Turns out it actually was my dad.
爸 你来做什么
Dad, what are you doing here?
我是来告诉你一件事的
I came here to tell you something.
我不会游泳
I can't swim.
但你说你...
But you said you --
我知道我说了什么 但我撒谎了
I know what I said... But I lied.
我逃课了 从来都没学会游泳
I cut that class, and I-I never learned how.
这是我一生最大的遗憾
It's the biggest regret of my life,
我不想你长大后
and I don't want you growing up
和我一样遗憾
having the same regrets I do.
金巴巴 给我进来
Goldfarb, get your ass in here!
也许我这辈子学不会游泳了
I may never be able to swim,
但我知道你可以至少做一个引体向上
but I know you can do one pull-up.
金巴巴 准备好做手屈吊体了吗
All right, Goldfarb. Ready for the flexed arm hang?
不 今天 我要做引体向上
No. Today, I'm doing pull-ups.
这里不能停车
You can't park there.
可以啊 我来见一个女生的 我坠入爱河了
It's okay. I'm here to see a girl. I'm in love.
没问题 帅哥 规矩就是这样的
You got it, chief. That's how the world works.
三号♥候机厅需要拖车
We need a tow truck at terminal 3.
没事 没事
It's -- it's okay. It's okay.
我只有一把小折刀
I just have a pocket knife.
走吧 可以了
All right, go ahead. You're good.
快点 金巴巴 总统等着呢
Let's go, Goldfarb. The president is waiting.
好样的
Attaboy!
-太棒了 -好样的
- Yes! Whoo! - Yeah!
我的天
My lord,
这是我见过的样子最难看的引体向上
that was the ugliest pull-up I've ever seen.
你依然会在第一波进攻中就没命
You'll still get killed in the first wave of attacks,
但也许 只是也许
but maybe, just maybe,
你可以和几个
you'll take a couple of those
共♥党♥同归于尽
commie bastards with you.
做得好 金伯格
Well done, Goldberg.
飞往法国巴黎的612航♥班♥最后一次呼叫登机
Last call for flight 612 to paris, France.
等等 别起飞
Wait -- hold the plane!
范妮
Fanny!
范妮
Fanny.
巴瑞 你怎么来了
别再说你爱我了
Stop telling me you love me.
我们是不会有结果的
It's not meant to be.
我必须得留在这里
I have to stay here
成为美国的体育及音乐偶像
and become an american sports and music icon.
但水果馅饼是永远属于我们的 范妮
But we'll always have pop-tarts, Fanny.
你真的好奇怪 而且
我不知道你为什么来这里
水果馅饼是永远属于我们的
We'll always have pop-tarts.
再见 巴瑞
她亲了我
She kissed me.
两次
Twice.
两次法式热吻
Two french kisses.
猫放屁
猫放屁
够了 别再做了 我喜欢他婴儿肥的胳膊
Okay, that's enough. No more. I like his little baby arms.
我想咬这个胳膊
I'm gonna chew on those arms!
挠痒痒 挠痒痒
Oh! Tickle, tickle!
你住手好吗 你为什么要这样做
Will you stop it? What do you do that for?
我太爱他了
I love him so much.
我克服了我的恐惧
Okay, I tackled my fear.
现在到你了
now it's your turn.
踢 用腿
Kick. Kick. Use your legs.
-我在踢 -看 你能行
- I'm kicking. - See, you're doing it.
-我能行 -继续
- I'm doing it! - Keep on going.
好的
All right.
加油 用尽全力
Come on, give it all you got.
加油 再远点
Come on. A little bit.
太棒了
Yes!
有人看到我的车吗
Has anyone seen my car?
我知道标牌上说不准停车
I know the sign says you can't park there,
但我坠入爱河了就没事
but it's okay 'cause I'm in love.
献给范妮
有史以来最棒的笔友
再见 宝贝
Hasta la vista, baby.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表