剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
贝弗 别这样 这不是什么大事
Bev, come on. It's not that big of a deal.
让这孩子摔角吧
Let the boy wrestle.
海伦·卡特勒的儿子有次参加摔角赛
Helen Cutler's son was in a wrestling match once
他的头突然掉了
and his head popped right off
现在他活着 就剩一个头了
and now he lives his life as just a head.
哪有就剩一个头还能活的
There's no such thing as just a head!
没器官怎么活
You need organs to live.
海伦·卡特勒像拿着橄榄球一样
Well, tell that to Helen Cutler
拿着儿子的头逛杂货店时
as she's carrying her son around the grocery store
你去跟她说啊
Like a football.
他的心呢 没心脏怎么活命
Well, where's his heart?! You need a heart to function!
在他的脖子里
It's in his neck.
他有个小脖子 器官全在里面
He's got a little neck with organs in it.
现在他又有脖子了
Oh, so now he's got a neck!
他还有什么
What else has he got?
也许有个身体吧
Maybe a body?!
所有人闭嘴
Everyone, shut up!
我这辈子 你都把我当婴儿对待
All my life, you've been treating me like a baby.
你猜怎样 现在必须停止
Well, guess what -- it stops now.
我是个成年男子汉 我要摔角
I'm a grown adult man and I'm gonna wrestle
你根本没办法阻止
and there's nothing you can do about it!
没办法
Nothing!
尽管我哥的跑姿很奇葩 但他下定了决心
Despite my brother's goofy run, he'd made up his mind.
是时候发威了
It was go time,
但巴瑞并不是唯一准备好战斗[吵架]的人
but Barry wasn't the only one ready for a fight.
你在这里 你吓死我了
There you are! You scared me to death!
你去了哪里
Where were you?
你去了哪里
Where were you?!
我只要求你一件事 站着别动
I asked you to do one thing -- stand!
就是站在那里
Just stand there!
连这你都做不到
But you couldn't even do that!
现在 我永远不会看《绝地归来》
And now I'll never see "Return of the jedi."
拜托 你这是为了气我吗
Oh, please, just to spite me?
正确 你毁了我的星战
Correct! You ruined "Star wars" for me.
从此以后 我跟星战一刀两断
From this point on, I'll have nothing to do with it.
一刀两断
Nothing!
见鬼 这是收藏版的
Dang it! That's a collector's item!
但我不在乎了
But I don't care!
我为什么要这么做
Why did I do this?
你害我失去了对自己身体的控制力
You made me lose control of my body.
你真的想知道我为什么离开吗
You honestly want to know why I left?
我不想让我的朋友们看到我在排
I didn't want my friends to see me stand in line
太空电影的队 而且还是被我的傻瓜小弟
at some space movie that I got blackmailed into
威胁去的
by my dumb kid brother.
我威胁你是因为这是唯一的办法
I blackmailed you because it's the only way
能让你愿意和我一起玩
to get you to spend time with me.
而且我以前不仅是你的傻瓜小弟
And I didn't used to just be your dumb kid brother.
我还是你的朋友
I used to be your friend.
我将星战驱逐出
It had been a full day
我的生命后 已经过了一整天了
since I banished "Star wars" from my life.
我困在绝望的沙拉克洞
I was in a sarlacc pit of despair,
直到一位公主来拯救我
that is, until a certain princess rescued me.
起来 穿上这个
Get up. Put this on.
我们去看电影
We're going to that movie.
我跟你说了 我不会去看周日午场
I told you I'm not seeing the Sunday matinee.
感觉就像穿着别人的婚纱
It's like wearing somebody else's wedding dress.
这话是什么意思
What does that even mean?
没关系 我们今天去
It doesn't matter. We're going today.
怎么去
How?
我对电影院经理讲了经过
Well, I told the theater manager what happened,
他异常地同情我们
and he was incredibly sympathetic.
-他会偷偷放我们进去 -真的吗
- He's gonna sneak us in. - Really?
我还答应陪他和他祖父母共进晚餐
I also said I would go to dinner with him and his grandparents.
我真后悔排队当中离开了
I really wish I would have just stayed in line.
与此同时 我哥准备好战斗了
Meanwhile, my brother was ready to fight.
根据巴瑞的逻辑 如果这次他赢了
And according to Barry logic, if he won this match,
拉克茜永远不会忘记他的名字
Lexy would never forget his name.
尽管输了损失很大的是他
And even though he had a lot to lose,
但紧张的是我爸
it was my dad who had the butterflies.
你还好吗 小伙子 紧张吗
How you doing, champ? You nervous?
我不紧张 别紧张
I'm not nervous. Don't be nervous.
我有点紧张 不是对摔角紧张
Uh, I'm a little nervous, not about the wrestling thing.
我只是担心我的口头禅
I'm just worried about my catchphrase
一旦说出口 就不能改了
'cause once I say it, I can never take it back.
我在想 "欢迎来到摔场"
I was thinking, "Welcome to the mat."
不要口头禅
No catchphrase.
金伯格 别在那里交换菜谱了
Goldberg, quit trading recipes.
快上 到你了 快上
Let's go! You're up! Let's go, let's go!
有点精神劲 加油
Look alive! Come on!
这一刻到了
This was it --
我哥摔角生涯的开始
The start of my brother's wrestling career,
没什么可以阻止他
and nothing was gonna stop him.
我说了不行
I said no!
妈
Mom?
你这是开什么玩笑 快走
Are you kidding me right now? Move.
我不会走 我永远不会走
I will not move. I will never move.
你是我的宝贝儿子
You're my special boy.
如果你落个只有头的下场
If you end up being just a head,
那我这个当妈的就失败了
then I have failed as a mother.
不行
No.
不行
No.
巴瑞 我说了什么
Barry! What did I say?
我说了什么 我说了...
What did I say? What did --
妈 拉克茜·布鲁姆正看着我呢
Mom, Lexy Bloom is watching me right now.
你这是做什么
What the hell are you doing?!
我在救你的命
I'm saving your life.
贝弗 不
Bevy, no!
我爱你 亲爱的
I love you, honey!
我太爱你了 我不会放手的
I love you so much! I will never let you go!
别再反抗了 妈妈压着你就别动了
Don't fight back! Go limp under mama!
再次混乱了
And we're off the rails again.
-爸 救我 她太强壮了 -我正在努力
- Dad, help me! She's so strong! - I'm trying!
-拍垫认输 巴瑞 -巴瑞 拍垫认输
- Tap out, Barry. - Barry, tap out!
-我拍了 -拍垫认输 巴瑞
- I'm tapping out! - Tap out, Barry!
你就是噩梦 明白吗
You are a nightmare, okay?!
现在拉克茜永远不会在我拿摔角奖学金
Now Lexy Bloom will never follow me to college
上大学后跟着来了
on a wrestling scholarship.
你没有权利对我生气 没权利
You have no right to be mad at me -- no right!
你才是说谎的人 而且直接违抗我的命令
You're the one who lied and directly defied my orders.
-这个故事是真的 -又来了
- True story. - Oh, here we go!
-苏茜·古德曼的儿子违抗她 -我不在乎
- Susie Goodman's son defied her at one point. - I don't care!
你怎么认识这么多可怜的人
How do you know so many sad people?!
你知道吗 这导致他的悲...
And do you know that that resulted in his tragic --
够了
Enough!
好了 贝弗
All right, Bevy,
没人比你更喜欢用悲剧故事来教育孩子们
no one loves a tragic parenting tale more than you.
你听说过贝弗莉·金伯格儿子的事吗
Did you ever hear the one about Beverly Goldberg's son?
他被他妈妈完全制住了
He got utterly dominated by her
而且是在全校面前 自此沦为笑柄
in front of the whole school and was made a laughingstock.
我的天
Oh, my god.
刚才发生的事就是这样
That is kind of what happened, isn't it?
亲爱的 在某种程度上
Honey, at a certain point,
阻止他们 就是伤害他们
you're only hurting them by holding them back.
木已成舟 于事无补了
Well, the damage is done.
言之尚早
Not yet.
什么
What?
有一个办法能让大家忘记
There is a way to make people forget
今天看到的可怕事
the terrible things they saw today,
就是你出去 痛摔那个小子
and that's for you to go out and pulverize this kid
让他明白 为什么你的口头禅是
and show him why your catchphrase
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表