剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
来干杯
Hear, hear.
是啊 贝弗 来喝一杯
Yeah, Bev. Hear, hear.
我付出不是为了让你们感恩
That's--that's not why I do it,
但还是非常感谢你
but thank you very much.
我很高兴自己的付出能获得赞赏
It's nice to be appreciated.
对我和巴瑞来说
As for me and Barry,
一个新的球球时代♥开♥始了
a new era of ball-ball had begun,
胜负从此难料
and it was anybody's game.
他射门了 得分了
He shoots! He scores!
他赢了
He wins!
哈 你没说"球球"
Ah! You didn't say "ball-ball."
该死的
Damn it!
好了 看着我的眼睛
Okay, look me in the eye.
你确定你想当一名真正的
Are you positive that you want to be a serious,
尽职的 专业的酒保吗
dedicated, professional bartender?
-或许吧 -很好
- Uh, maybe? - Good.
我欣赏你的热情
I dig the fire in your belly.
好了 第一条规矩
Okay, rule number one--
永远记住 没人在意他们点的酒味道如何
Always remember, no one cares what their drink tastes like,
调酒动作够夸张 够有派头就行
as long as it's served with flair and panache.
这听上去似乎不太对吧
Uh, that doesn't sound right.
没关系的 照我的指示来 好吗
It's okay. Follow my lead, okay?
鸡尾酒 鸡尾酒
Cocktail! Cocktail!
嘿 谁想要...
Hey! Who wants--
这儿是怎么回事啊
What the hell's going on in here?
-没什么 我们只是... -你在喝酒吗
- Nothing. We were just-- - Are you drinking?!
没有 我只是...
No! I was just--
赶紧给我滚到楼上去
Get your tuchus upstairs now!
动作快点
Move it!
金伯格家的感恩节有爱回忆
你什么都别想吃到
You're not getting a thing to eat!
你真该为自己感到羞耻 巴瑞
You ought to be ashamed of yourself, Barry.
他该为自己感到羞耻
He ought to be ashamed of himself!
-就几分钟而已 -好了 够了
- Just a few minutes. - Okay, enough of this.
-我的鞋都湿透了 -我才不在乎呢
- My shoes are soaking wet. - I don't care!
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表