剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
是的 金戴夫
Oh, yeah, Dave Kim.
问得好 还剩什么角色
Good question. Who's left?
我看看
Let's see.
真难抉择
Tough call.
布兰德有人了 所以
Well, Brand is taken, so...
你让我演数据
You wanted me to be Data.
什么 不
What? No.
我只是邀请我所有亲密的朋友过来玩
I just invited all of my closest friends over to hang out.
你以前从未邀请过我
You've literally never invited me over before.
我觉得我们不是朋友吗
So you don't think we're friends.
太伤人了 金戴夫 太伤人了
That really stings, Dave Kim -- really stings.
但既然你来了 你还是穿上
But since you're here, you might as well wear
精心制♥作♥的装备风雨衣吧
this elaborate gadget and trench coat.
或者 我演米奇
Or I'll be Mikey.
-你想演米奇就演吧 -那我就演米奇
- You want to be Mikey? Be Mikey. - Then I'm Mikey.
你不能演米奇 穿上衣服
You can't be Mikey! Just put on the coat!
好了 七宝们
All right, goonies,
准备好来次千载难逢的大冒险了吗
who's ready for the adventure of a lifetime?
就是这里了 我可以感觉到
This is it. I can feel it.
了不起的寻宝 骑车十英尺过街
Some treasure hunt -- biking 10 feet across the street.
你错了 金戴夫
You're wrong, Dave Kim.
真是不错的冒险
This is quite an adventure.
根据地图上说 就是这个点
According to this map, this is the spot.
我们得找不寻常的地方
Okay, we got to look for anything out of the ordinary.
看 树上有个怪异的疙瘩
Look! That's a weird knot in the tree.
看起来很奇怪
Seems strange.
我说过了 真是不错的冒险
Like I said, this is quite an adventure.
我跟你们说过了真有这事
I told you this was real.
准备好了吗
You guys ready?
我打开这个后 一切都将改变了
'cause once I open this... everything changes.
是张纸条
It's a note.
上面说
It says...
亚当·金伯格是个大呆子
Adam Goldberg is a giant nerd!"
笑一个
Say "Cheese."
真的 你太呆了
It's true. You're such a nerd.
我恨你们
I hate you guys!
亚当 拜托
Adam, come on.
你的朋友又不是我们邀请的
It's not like we invited all of your friends.
不过这样更好笑了
But that did make it extra hilarious.
笑吧 尽管笑
Go ahead, yuck it up.
从现在开始 我没有哥哥姐姐了
Starting now, I don't have a brother and sister.
你们对我来说形同陌路了
You're both dead to me.
-我们走吧 -都不准告诉我妈巧克力的事
- We should go. - Nobody tell my mom about the chocolate.
闭嘴 小胖
Shut up, Chunk.
谢谢 亚当
Thanks, Adam.
我很开心 直到可悲尴尬的一幕出现
This was fun...until the sad, embarrassing part.
再见 亚当 回见
Bye, Adam. See ya.
我的哥哥姐姐忙着毁掉我的生活时
While my siblings were busy ruining my life,
老爷子正过着逍遥日子
Pops was living the high life.
你想喝什么
So, what do you want to drink?
红葡萄酒还是白的
Red or white?
马提尼 加点橄榄[dirty有下流之意]
A martini. A little dirty.
我就希望你这么说
I was hoping you'd say that.
有人呢
Hello!
搞什么
What?
你擅自闯进我的家吗
D-did you break into my place?
不 我配了钥匙
No, I had a key made...
但是不管用 因为你换锁了
Which didn't work because you changed the locks,
我从窗户爬进来的 我是闯进来的
so I had to crawl in through the window, so yes.
这位是谁
Who's this?
这是我马上要离开的女儿
This is my daughter, who was just leaving.
抱歉 我不想和有孩子的人约会
Sorry. I'm not really interested in dating someone with kids.
米莉恩 我向你保证她马上就走了
Miriam, I swear she's on her way out.
-我不知道为什么会这样 -再见
- I had no idea how this -- - Bye-bye.
再见
Bye.
你做的好事 我本来搞定了
Nice job. She was a sure thing.
你知道我花了多长时间...
Do you know how long --
爸 我们要谈谈 你的财务状况一团糟
Dad, we need to talk. Your finances are a mess.
得了吧
Oh, please.
你的账单没付
You're late paying your bills,
你总是忘记兑现支票
you've been forgetting to cash your checks,
你还做了些非常可疑的投资
and you've made some very questionable investments.
我对那个羊驼农场有信心
I believe in that alpaca farm.
羊驼就是未来的狗
The alpaca is the dog of the future.
爸 我得帮你管理财务了
Dad, I've got to take over your finances.
你想得美
The hell you are.
这上面说
It says here you closed
你五年前就取消保险箱了
your safety deposit box five years ago.
我有钥匙 他们也有钥匙 真是疯了
I had a key. They had a key. It was crazy.
那妈妈的名贵珠宝呢 以前全放在保险箱里
So where's mom's good jewelry? It was all in there.
-我给你了 -你没有
- I gave it to you. - No, you didn't.
我很清楚地记得直接给你了
I clearly remember handing it directly to you.
你穿着彩色毛衣 头发蓬蓬的
You had a colorful sweater and big hair,
你正准备去
and you were on your way
告诉某人如何过日子
to tell somebody how to run their life.
你这只是在描述我日常生活的每一天
Okay, now you're just describing me on any given day.
看来你也记得
So you remember it, too.
好的 你要我把家里翻个底朝天
Fine. You want me to ransack my house from top to bottom?
我会的
I will.
但我找不到珠宝 以后就听我的
But when I don't find that jewelry, I'm calling the shots.
你怎么能这样
How dare you?
我对自己的钱很有责任心
I'm very responsible with my money.
你用十块纸币当杯垫
You're using $10 bills as coasters.
我没有五块的了
I ran out of fives.
与此同时 我已经有一周
Meanwhile, it had been a week
没理哥哥姐姐了
since I spoke to my brother and sister,
他们终于按捺不住了
and it was finally starting to get to them.
小兄弟 看起来不错啊 好强壮
Hey, pal. You're looking good, strong.
我听到的是风声吗
What's that I hear, the wind?
别这样 亚当
Come on, Adam.
我们要怎么做 你才会理我们
What do we got to do to stop being dead to you already?
可以先从道歉开始
You can start with an apology.
好吧 我们很过意不去
Okay, fine. We feel really bad.
真的 对不起
For real, we're sorry.
我不接受道歉
I don't accept.
-你不能这样做 -我就是做了
- You can't do that! - I just did.
接受道歉
Take the sorry.
我拒绝道歉
I reject the sorry!
是你要我们道歉的
You asked for the sorry!
我要求道歉 这样我才能拒绝
I asked for it so I could reject it.
你给我接受道歉 马上接受
You take the damn sorry! Take it now! Take it!
我什么都不接受
I take nothing!
他不接受
He's not taking it.
你要和我们脱离关系吗 难以相信
So you're just gonna disown us? Unreal.
这只是一部傻到家的电影
It's just a stupid, stupid movie.
我不觉得 这部电影是我的一切
Not to me. That movie is everything to me.
你们利用这部电影
And you used it to embarrass me
在我所有的朋友和金戴夫面前让我出丑
in front of all my friends and Dave Kim!
好吧 我们一时被打击你小心灵的
Okay, we got caught up in the excitement
兴奋感觉冲昏了头脑
of crushing your little spirit.
我们会想办法扯平的
But we'll figure out a way to even the score.
相信我 我已经行动了
Trust me, I'm way ahead of you.
爱丽卡·斯莱特 我以后就叫这名字
Erica Slater, that's gonna be my name
爱丽卡·斯莱特 除非你觉得这名字好逊
Erica Slater, unless you think it's lame
那我们就把你的名字改为 克利斯汀·金伯格
Then we'll change your name to Christian Go-o-ldberg
亚当 老天 快出去
Adam! God! Get out!
你做了什么
What did you do?!
你让我在我的朋友们出丑
You embarrassed me in front of my friends,
所以我把拷贝寄给了一些精心挑选的人
so I sent this out to a few select people
这样你就会明白我的感受了
so you'll know what it feels like.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表